Closed Thread

Old 01-25-17, 12:50 PM   #646
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
In Obama's defence he did manage to reduce the number of his fellow brothers in faith from that dreadful Naval base in Cuba

Did you notice this little item on Obama's bucket list:http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...911836,00.html

as for Trump's call for voter fraud ... some people are reading this as a way to close the sanctuary cities.

He's a mover and a shaker that's for sure.

How are ya'll doing at work with the Trump name ... so far I at least have the boss on my side,
but I don't know how much longer I can hold out being pro-Trump.
Running your jaw like a teletype now , right Quatro! I guess its ok if you are a fanboy of that walking fat cheeto!

Al Capone
Old 01-25-17, 12:56 PM   #647
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Purge the voter rolls, 3 million false voters, obey infowars!

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...did-not-vote-/
Oh crap, I forgot all about where the claim originated from!
Old 01-25-17, 01:21 PM   #648
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Well when you find it let me know because that one has nothing to do with your accusation against me so you're just throwing mud hoping that some will stick.
Not really. The point is that when their guy does it it's a big deal, but when our guy does it's old news. Calling out one side for something but not the other is a bit...well, one-sided. Goose and Gander?
Old 01-25-17, 01:32 PM   #649
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Oh crap, I forgot all about where the claim originated from!
well no, it was more complicated than that, it all started when a Dem activist, labeled as a "computer scientist" in the "mainstream" media made a claim based on extremely thin data that the Russians has hacked the voting machines in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Dem donors promptly threw $7 million plus at Jill Stein so she could start a recount.

The "mainstream" media reported on the "Russian" hacking "report" very seriously.

A Gop activist (not Alex Jones) using data which was as "valid" as that used by the "computer scientist" made an estimate that up to 3 million votes may have been illegally cast. Trump, who was understandably upset about the Russian hacking theory and recount re-tweeted it.

The "mainstream" media was aghast that Trump would make this claim, even though they were buying the "russian" hacking fable, hook, line and sinker.

I don't believe there was significant voter fraud, just like I do not believe Trump is a Russian spy, but if you are going to investigate one myth, you might as well investigate another.
Old 01-25-17, 01:42 PM   #650
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
I have had to unfollow a few FB friends as the lunacy is getting out of hand. I really do not recall seeing so much crack-headed news and articles issued that only look to create issues, divide and uncertainty.
Same here. I've dumped several old acquaintances on FaceBook, on both sides of this election. When a couple asked why, my response was the same: "I love a good debate, but posting one side or the other's attack pictures is not debate. I could even live with that, but five or six of them every day? When three people on each side are doing that, it comes to wading through thirty or more pictures just to get to an actual discussion."

On the other hand I was unfriended myself on one occasion, when I challenged one attack picture as being an out-and-out lie. When I proved it. I got dumped. C'est la vie.
Old 01-25-17, 01:55 PM   #651
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Same here. I've dumped several old acquaintances on FaceBook, on both sides of this election. When a couple asked why, my response was the same: "I love a good debate, but posting one side or the other's attack pictures is not debate. I could even live with that, but five or six of them every day? When three people on each side are doing that, it comes to wading through thirty or more pictures just to get to an actual discussion."

On the other hand I was unfriended myself on one occasion, when I challenged one attack picture as being an out-and-out lie. When I proved it. I got dumped. C'est la vie.
Steve, Exactly. The political meme, fake news and general nonsense took the enjoyment of FB(of what little it has) right out of it.

I have not been unfriend yet for any discussion. I may have been unfollowed. We are not notified if a friend unfollows so we never know when it happens. I have unfollowed enough that all I read is my wifes recipes, daughters postings and my own stuff.
Old 01-25-17, 02:46 PM   #652
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Trump you are falling for it again, so what Hillary won the popular vote its the electoral college vote that puts you in the White House and where are you Mr Trump? The White House you won so stop being deflecting with all this stuff you should not bother with.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
Old 01-25-17, 03:30 PM   #653
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Not really. The point is that when their guy does it it's a big deal, but when our guy does it's old news. Calling out one side for something but not the other is a bit...well, one-sided. Goose and Gander?
Not at all. Whatever the by-then-retired Bush may have done or not done in the past had absolutely no bearing on a current candidate in the upcoming election. Surely you agree with that, or do you believe that any questionable action by any president at any point in the nations history gives current and future presidents leave to do the same thing?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 01-25-17, 03:37 PM   #654
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
Trump you are falling for it again, so what Hillary won the popular vote its the electoral college vote that puts you in the White House and where are you Mr Trump? The White House you won so stop being deflecting with all this stuff you should not bother with.
I'm fine with Trump investigating voter fraud. Remember that the Dems changed the rules to no ID required to vote(stacking the deck). That means anyone that breaths can vote. That is a problem. Truth be told, even if one person voted who was not legally qualified to do so it is fraud. Double voting. Dead people voting. These issues have appeared at every election. It is time to have a standard for all states. It is taking Trump to do it. Past administration figured they won and let it go.
Old 01-25-17, 03:38 PM   #655
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

http://europe.newsweek.com/trump-ema...r-548191?rm=eu

Emails!

EEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILS!!

:k _confused:
Old 01-25-17, 03:52 PM   #656
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

You feeling ok?
Old 01-25-17, 03:55 PM   #657
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Quote:
I'm fine with Trump investigating voter fraud. Remember that the Dems changed the rules to no ID required to vote(stacking the deck). That means anyone that breaths can vote. That is a problem. Truth be told, even if one person voted who was not legally qualified to do so it is fraud. Double voting. Dead people voting. These issues have appeared at every election. It is time to have a standard for all states. It is taking Trump to do it. Past administration figured they won and let it go.
I'm not bothered about the investigation just stop keep going on about it Trump. Well that is to say that is how its been reported here, Hilary fixation.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
Old 01-25-17, 04:08 PM   #658
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Emails!
EEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILS!!
I guess the emails have been printed out, just to make sure. And then they buried them, from 10:00 you can see where

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 01-25-17, 04:16 PM   #659
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
I'm not bothered about the investigation just stop keep going on about it Trump. Well that is to say that is how its been reported here, Hilary fixation.
I believe this behavior and fixation with the election and results stem from Trump narcissistic personality. He likes "winning" and winning big. He has never been shy about that.
Old 01-25-17, 04:34 PM   #660
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Quote:
I believe this behavior and fixation with the election and results stem from Trump narcissistic personality. He likes "winning" and winning big. He has never been shy about that.
If Trump is off the mark on these silly crowd counts, voting fraud, namely illegal's voting and the pro-Russian thing and the media not on his side ...

then what else is he off the mark on? Will he change or somewhere along the line prove that we can no longer trust his mind to deal with reality?

The Stock market likes Trump ...
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter