SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-19-21, 10:45 PM   #7351
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-21, 04:07 AM   #7352
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Malone and Weinstein hardly can be denounced as anti-vaccers, Malone in fact is the "inventor" of mRNA vaccines and is vaccinated. Weinstein got chased off the Campus by woke left wing students while describing himself as left wing, ibertarian. Tbe engineer on the right is just annoying.

What authorities do I think is weighing the risks of vaccination side effects against the risks of nlt vaccinating at all. And they come to the conclusions they come to, and to which even Malone must have agreed, else he and his wife would not have gotten vaccinated.

That the political establishment and business lobbies lie, is what they usually always do day in day out, right. Its a stinking rotten system and people most of the time love it.
Old 06-20-21, 07:29 AM   #7353
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-21, 07:37 AM   #7354
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Dr Susan Hopkins of Public Health England says Covid restrictions are more likely to end if 70% of adults are vaccinated by 19 July.

Walk-in vaccine clinics are open across England this weekend, in a major push to offer jabs to all remaining adults.

Public Health England say there has been a 79% rise in one week in cases of the Delta variant, driven by younger age groups.

The number of deaths related to Covid-19 has passed 500,000 in Brazil, with intensive care units running close to capacity.

Manchester mayor Andy Burnham has demanded compensation from the Scottish government after a travel ban between Glasgow and Manchester.

The outbreak in Brazil could worsen, amid slow vaccination and the start of winter: only 15% of adults are fully vaccinated.

The US has sent 2.5 million doses of coronavirus vaccine to Taiwan, prompting messages of gratitude on the island amid a shortage of jabs.

Russia has reported 17,611 new coronavirus cases today, including 8,305 in Moscow, taking the official national tally since the pandemic began to 5,316,826.

China has administered more than one billion doses of vaccine against the coronavirus - more than a third of jabs given globally, its health ministry says.

Old 06-20-21, 08:21 AM   #7355
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Malone and Weinstein hardly can be denounced as anti-vaccers, Malone in fact is the "inventor" of mRNA vaccines and is vaccinated. Weinstein got chased off the Campus by woke left wing students while describing himself as left wing, ibertarian. Tbe engineer on the right is just annoying.

What authorities do I think is weighing the risks of vaccination side effects against the risks of nlt vaccinating at all. And they come to the conclusions they come to, and to which even Malone must have agreed, else he and his wife would not have gotten vaccinated.

That the political establishment and business lobbies lie, is what they usually always do day in day out, right. Its a stinking rotten system and people most of the time love it.

There will always be risks and I happily took mine last month. But I'm glad I did before I saw this video. Though nolonger a problem it may have explained my mild hand tremor.

Oh well, life goes on dont worry too much. We might get hit by a planet killing asteroid or a delivery truck tomorrow.

Old 06-20-21, 09:26 AM   #7356
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
There will always be risks and I happily took mine last month. But I'm glad I did before I saw this video. Though nolonger a problem it may have explained my mild hand tremor.

Oh well, life goes on dont worry too much. We might get hit by a planet killing asteroid or a delivery truck tomorrow.
I don't think anyone will know what's going to happen till maybe Oct/Nov when the flue season comes back for the East Coast at least a little later for the West Coast.

Then the symptoms will be close enough to worry everyone. Is it the flue or is it Covid-19 back in another form?

Time will tell ... I think I have done the right thing by getting both shots.

Disclaimer: I have been wrong before
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-21, 09:43 AM   #7357
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
I think I have done the right thing by getting both shots.
This a side-effect of the vaccine...

Quote:
I have been wrong before
... and that is not.
Old 06-20-21, 01:38 PM   #7358
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 06-21-21, 06:56 AM   #7359
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

19 July still 'looking good' to be terminus point for restrictions in England, Boris Johnson says.

But he says Delta variant cases are still rising and the priority is to keep more variants out of the UK

Flu could be a bigger problem than Covid this winter, expert warns, with immunity levels 'likely to have droped'

Doctors and hospital trusts say the government must begin planning for an autumn jab rollout now.

The government says it is planning autumn Covid booster shots - but awaiting trial results.

Venues for the delayed Tokyo Olympics will be allowed up to 10,000 spectators - half their normal capacity.

It comes after the Olympic Village saw its first positive Covid case in a foreign athlete, a Ugandan who had been fully vaccinated.

A ban on non-essential travel between Scotland and Manchester and Salford has come into force.

Old 06-21-21, 08:58 AM   #7360
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Read that one of the side effect from this Delta variant should be some kind of blindness-No lost of smell and taste though.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-21, 05:07 PM   #7361
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Flu could be a bigger problem than Covid this winter, expert warns, with immunity levels 'likely to have droped'

Lies! We have been told, lectured and nagged repeatedly that Covid is much much worse than the flu so that is just not possible. It was "science" that can't be argued, so they said, and now they are flip flopping?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-21, 03:26 AM   #7362
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Lies! We have been told, lectured and nagged repeatedly that Covid is much much worse than the flu so that is just not possible. It was "science" that can't be argued, so they said, and now they are flip flopping?
What they're saying is that due to lockdowns etc. flu seasons have been milder than normally causing peoples' immune systems to weaken against regular flu. Now that lockdowns are starting to widely end, flu might come back stronger than usual this season.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-21, 06:59 AM   #7363
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Here in the UK it is being rumoured that everyone (not sure if there are any age restrictions) will be offered a Covid booster as well as the Flu jab.

Old 06-22-21, 01:01 PM   #7364
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
What they're saying is that due to lockdowns etc. flu seasons have been milder than normally causing peoples' immune systems to weaken against regular flu. Now that lockdowns are starting to widely end, flu might come back stronger than usual this season.

Maybe they're trying to say is people die from the regular flu every year. But due to wide spread weakened immune systems because of the lock down there may be a chance even more people will die from it.

Old 06-22-21, 01:03 PM   #7365
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan