Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-21, 11:22 AM   #1
SirJohn
Watch

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0
Default RA difficulty

Hi there.
I am having problems with the difficulty level in RA. I am trying the HK campaign and literally died myself through the first mission. Although the ROE say “attack only for Defense purposes” the only way to get through the mission is to blast yourself through anything that is getting too close to you.
The first and second mission are time sensitive so you need to follow a straight course through the patrols. And their sonar will detect you even when you stick under the layer and travel with. 3 knots.
The second mission is even harder…I counted 4 frigates, two subs, a helicopter and an airplane patrolling over the area and you have two hours to get to the pick up point. I went straight to PD and shot at everything that moved, sinking three frigates and two subs, after I cheated (show truth).
But then I barely made it to the rendezvous…because to pick up the seals I have to go to PD…and there the helicopter and the last remaining vessel ate me alive. I would love to stay hidden and play the game without cheating but there are too many enemies. Is this campaign too hard for a beginner?
Thx
SirJohn is offline   Reply With Quote