Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-21, 02:21 PM   #13636
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

That is certainly one train of thought over here in the UK

She's made some serious accusations but refuses to name those she says are responsible and Harry isn't much better.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 03-09-21, 02:26 PM   #13637
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
That is certainly one train of thought over here in the UK

She's made some serious accusations but refuses to name those she says are responsible and Harry isn't much better.
Harry will side with Megan. After all, she is his wife and should get his support with everything.
Old 03-09-21, 02:30 PM   #13638
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

If I should believe what has been said in the news here in Denmark and Sweden.

The English monarchy is in some type of crisis, and the English newspaper is filled with the interview.

No I did not see it-Have no interest in it.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 03-09-21, 02:34 PM   #13639
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
If I should believe what has been said in the news here in Denmark and Sweden.

The English monarchy is in some type of crisis, and the English newspaper is filled with the interview.

No I did not see it-Have no interest in it.

Markus
Nor do I. I just find it astonishing what is being said. Where they plan to go. Their position in life does not lead to peaceful afternoons at the park. I would think Megan thought this out before getting married into royalty.
Old 03-09-21, 03:00 PM   #13640
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
I'm at a loss here. Megan and Harry are leaving the UK due to the racist attitude of some folks in the royal family and the UK in general. They plan on going to the USA that has been labelled systematically racist and loaded with white supremacists.

Can someone help me understand what in Sam Hill is going on?
Millions of people missing royalty and being interested in stuff that is not interesting anywhere else, and millions of dollars to be made there

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 03-09-21, 04:19 PM   #13641
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Did not care to watch it, but took note of the summaries flooding the media short time later. Harry and Meghan always reminded me of this, with Meghan on the left.

I must say that I find it a bit rich that Harry complained that his family cut him off of all financial supports. Royalty often is referred to as "the firm" (translated back from the German, "die Firma"), and what this firm produces, is a wanted and asked-for product: soap opera and Royalty, and heck, are they good at it. Nobody does this kind of show like the Brits. It also provides many people with a sense of national solidarity and shared identity, something that motivates them to want to be a part of it or stick to it. In this regard I think critics of Royalty underestimate the key value that it has. When I compare this with the equivalent in Germany, the federal president: boy, what a bore, both the office and the current place holder seating on its chair! Nobody gets motivated for nothing by this, its boring, boring, boring! For this Royalty show the British tax payers pay fees, and this is the income of Royalty. In other words, Harry complains about being cut off from tax funds for which he neverthelss refuses to deliver the service: acting his role in the royal soap opera and pleasing the crowd, the media and all that. That is rich, really: not doing anything for the public but wanting to get a - stinking rich - living provided by it. Whether the show is worth the taxes, the British and them alone must judge, I do not get involved in that.

Experts say that the interview has fundamentlly raised market value of the couple, and that they could make around 500 millions of their new prestigous status due to it. Who said that Earth holds intelligent life?

Meghan has been accused by former friends in the past of being manipulative, and it springs to the eye that her claims in parts meet the current contemporary hot themes that other celebrities also love to pose with.

Anyhow, further than this I do not really care.

Last edited by Skybird; 03-09-21 at 04:40 PM.
Old 03-09-21, 04:23 PM   #13642
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

I'll just wait for the Lifetime Movie Channel to make a movie.
Old 03-09-21, 04:55 PM   #13643
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Die Welt wrote:

Quote:
The fact that representatives of minority organizations and of "Black Lives Matter" raised severe criticism of the royals may have worried the Queen even more. Because the monarch sees herself as the head of all British and above all of the Commonwealth, in which the majority of the people are not white.

In addition, there is a risk that the Windsors will also lose respect among the young British. A YouGov poll after the interview found that 61 percent of 18- to 24-year-olds see Meghan and Harry as being unfairly treated by royalty. Of those over 65, it is only 15 percent.
Old 03-09-21, 08:51 PM   #13644
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

How can anyone with a functional Brain not see this whole mess for what it is!
Young Harry flies to America cause he is a privileged jet setter. Megan knows who's party he will be at. She gets invited and she knows this will be her only chance to Capture a prince and she will have compete against many other women there.
It is now do or die for her, everything she has learned in her life as an actress must be brought to bear at this party. Will she become a Princess in 9 mos or a one night stand.I will say your young Prince enjoyed every fruit that his face could enjoy. And the result is what we see today, You will have your Prince back in a couple more years after Hollywood and The Political left in America are done with him.And your Royal Monarchy will be destroyed.

Personally i believe we or under attack from the Global families we put into power. Unchecked for years now they will create more horrors in the future than anything we old folks remember from the past. They are changing it every day. What was that old saying my dad told me? Son never let your guard down The Bitch of destruction is always in heat.

It's a good thing you and i have a place where we can still communicate with one another. I'm not sure how long it will last.Anyway u Brits are my Brothers and Family Hell my parents named me George Edward i will leave out the last name. It's not Windsor .
Old 03-09-21, 10:23 PM   #13645
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Hey, what the heck is going on with your Royals, eh? I just learned a pair of them are living in a $14 million mansion over here and getting silly on TV? Has someone told the Queen?
Old 03-10-21, 01:09 PM   #13646
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Piers Morgan has said he stands by his criticism of the Duchess of Sussex as ITV's Good Morning Britain aired for the first time since his departure.

Morgan left the show on Tuesday after saying he "didn't believe a word" Meghan said in her interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Ofcom is investigating his comments after receiving 41,000 complaints.

It is also being reported the duchess formally complained to ITV about Morgan's remarks.

Chris Ship, the royal editor of ITV News, tweeted: "Meghan raised concerns about how Piers Morgan's words affect the issue of mental health and what it might do to others contemplating suicide." Neither those representing the Sussexes nor ITV have confirmed the complaint.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56343768

Old 03-10-21, 01:31 PM   #13647
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 03-11-21, 12:00 PM   #13648
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

Quote:
Piers Morgan has said he stands by his criticism of the Duchess of Sussex as ITV's Good Morning Britain aired for the first time since his departure.

Morgan left the show on Tuesday after saying he "didn't believe a word" Meghan said in her interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Ofcom is investigating his comments after receiving 41,000 complaints.

It is also being reported the duchess formally complained to ITV about Morgan's remarks.

Chris Ship, the royal editor of ITV News, tweeted: "Meghan raised concerns about how Piers Morgan's words affect the issue of mental health and what it might do to others contemplating suicide." Neither those representing the Sussexes nor ITV have confirmed the complaint.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56343768
Being a Duchess does have it's perks doesn't it, the ITV head honcho must have been wetting his pants like an excited puppy when he heard she'd been in contact with ITV, the Woke and Bame nutters allied with the leftist nutters are taking over the asylum.
Old 03-11-21, 12:12 PM   #13649
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58

Just a reminder, the Queen is getting old.

Someone will take over once she's gone, what we're seeing is the selection process.
Old 03-11-21, 12:30 PM   #13650
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post
Just a reminder, the Queen is getting old.

Someone will take over once she's gone, what we're seeing is the selection process.
I thought UK have some kind of Inheritance rules. Like we have it both in Denmark and Sweden

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Closed Thread

Tags
british, politics