SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-09, 02:29 PM   #751
Aramike
Ocean Warrior

Best of SUBSIM
Chairman

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Now it's come down to this, Aramike thought. Everyone turning on everyone.

Aramike asks Kapitan Jimbuna for permission to speak.

Granted.

"Ahem, need I remind you, A Very Super Market, when I brought up Gorduz I was threatened by YOUR goon squad's leader, Undersea, with being shot myself if I wasn't sure. He didn't give me the time to be sure. He, and him alone, is responsible for Gorduz. I even abstained in that vote."

Aramike turned to the rest of the group. "And yet, while in charge of this investigation, you haven't been able to string up one of the beasts. When you had your chance with Hitman, who I voted for, you came at me instead."

Aramike swallowed hard, then finished. "I vote for A Very Super Market. I won't pretend to know for sure that he's a beast, but at least his trickery will finally be atoned for."
Old 02-14-09, 02:36 PM   #752
A Very Super Market
The Old Man

Downloads: 0

I was screaming at the top of my lungs in the watch tower. I heard not a word from you

The entire German garrison of Vanviken, right here in your thread!
Old 02-14-09, 02:38 PM   #753
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemookie
"Because he and I are both guardians," said mookie as he opened his coat to show his holstered Luger. "And we're the last best hope we have for staying alive." He continued, "AVSM wasn't on your boat last night. He snuck out and was with me at the inn last night. We bolted the doors and took turns standing watch over each other. And helping ourselves to a bit of Penelope's schnapps." He winked and grinned at her. "Don't worry dear, we'll certainly pay you for what we drank when this is all over."
Where is the hard proof that you are both guardians? If you are both guardians, you have no need to protect each other. You should be protecting the rest of us!
Old 02-14-09, 02:59 PM   #754
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiß Pinguin
Watch Officer Pinguin continues to watch Penelope Grey, glancing at the rest of the crowd out of the corner of his eye.

"If you are still not convinced, you can perform your little 'tests' on me. Douse me in garlic, prod me with silver, even feed me that bloody Wolfsbane there if you must. Call me a wimp, or a werewolf. But know that I had nothing to do with the deaths last night, or any of the other nights we've been stranded in this godforsaken place."
The remaining beast or beasts are a crew member or members of U-13.

That means, you are a primary suspect in my eyes. You can cut yourself to pieces for all I care. The fact of the matter is this you mangy critter, you're the watch officer! How the hell did the wolf get into the boat eh? Something must have let it inside. Also for the beast to get into a U-Boat, a confined space, and then get out again without being spotted by the watch officer...

Very damn fishy in my opinion.

So then, Pinguin... explain that one for us. I am all ears.

And before anybody wants to accuse me... on the previous night, I was the one who went out into the night and brought Market back here to the Inn.

However, its funny, because I don't know about the others, but I've not seen you about much at night much.

But I have a better test...

*goes behind the bar and puts a can of petrol on top of the bar.*

Who wants to learn what the smell or burning fur is like?

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!

Last edited by Penelope_Grey; 02-14-09 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-14-09, 03:08 PM   #755
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 101

Pinguin stares in horror at the can of gas. "This is madness! Of course you haven't seen me at night, for the same reason you haven't seen the good captain here, or Aramike, or Nisgeis, or the rest of our crew save those caught sneaking away: We've been locked up inside our U-boat! Of course I wasn't on watch last night: As I said, the U-boat was locked up tighter than a safe, it would've been madness to stand watch with these beasts around when I could simply-"

Suddenly he stops, thinking on his own words. The boat was locked up... Firewall was killed from the INSIDE!

He looks up at the captain, his face pale. "She's right... Unless the bloody devil unlocked the hatch from the outside, one of the creatures must've been onboard U-13... Mein gott!"

Pinguin looks back at the barmaid. "But I swear to you, I am not one of the beasts responsible for the deaths in this village!"
Old 02-14-09, 03:12 PM   #756
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope_Grey
There is only one thing I am concrete certain of, the last of the beasts is from inside that boat! And since there are only 4 of her crew left thats
you
Kpt Buna
Aramike and
that other guy over there. Nicegeese... or neisgeis or however the hell you pronounce it.
It's pronounced 'Bob'. Only a few minutes ago you were saying that someone else was a beast because they didn't help restrain Hitman... you aren't consistent in your accusations. Yes, you accused Hitman rightly, but you have accused everyone, so you were bound to be right sooner or later. It may be worth asking how a barmaid, come inn owner through murder, has the strength to restrain a werewolf with one hand, when I had to use my full weight?

I find it very convinient that of the three groups, you are saying that there are no beasts from the village group and I think you have said that from the start. First, a beast from U-13 was revelaed, then a beast from the camp was revealed. It would seem logical that there is at least one beast in the village and possibly two. You claim that isn't the case. Would that be because there are only two of you left from the village? One who claims to be a guardian, but so far has not protected anyone and yourself, who vouches for others, without offering any proof. You have also accused many others again without offering any proof.

I'll look forward to seeing what evidence mookiemookie offers as proof of his guardianship.

I also want to see what A Very Super Market has to say. He's happy to claim that he is a guardian, but hasn't said who he has protected. We don't know for sure that the uber beast is dead (do we? I might be missing a few things) and that is the only threat to a guardian at night. It seems quite a bold strategy to come forward without being sure. If they are both beasts, working together, then they can be sure their story of being guardians will always hold up. That will put them in a very strong position for the end, because who's going to lynch someone they think is a guardian?
Old 02-14-09, 03:30 PM   #757
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis
It's pronounced 'Bob'. Only a few minutes ago you were saying that someone else was a beast because they didn't help restrain Hitman... you aren't consistent in your accusations. Yes, you accused Hitman rightly, but you have accused everyone, so you were bound to be right sooner or later. It may be worth asking how a barmaid, come inn owner through murder, has the strength to restrain a werewolf with one hand, when I had to use my full weight?
Well I jumped wrapped myself around his arm I hardly wrestled him to the ground, plus I didn't restrain Hitman alone. Kpt Buna helped, so did Oberon, and yourself, it took a group of us to pin him to the post. The only one didn't help, was Pinguin. As he was down at the time.

Furthermore, I was right about Task Force. I wanted him shot, and I warned everybody that shooting Letum was waste of time. did anybody listen, no.

You are not a wolf, nor am I, I willingly offered to have myself shot if I was wrong about Hitman I wasn't wrong also, if I were a wolf, why in the blue fook would I offer to have myself shot? So quit pointing your finger at me.

Quote:
I find it very convinient that of the three groups, you are saying that there are no beasts from the village group and I think you have said that from the start. First, a beast from U-13 was revelaed, then a beast from the camp was revealed. It would seem logical that there is at least one beast in the village and possibly two. You claim that isn't the case. Would that be because there are only two of you left from the village? One who claims to be a guardian, but so far has not protected anyone and yourself, who vouches for others, without offering any proof. You have also accused many others again without offering any proof.
I am not a beast. If I were, I would hardly say "Shoot me if I am wrong, and Hitman is not a wolf" would I?

Plus, I went out and helped Oberon, at night, and brough him back to the Inn here. Check the town criers notes (Scroll back in the thread) I am hardly going to be out at night helping somebody if at night I am supposed to be a monster and ripping people apart. Those flowers, Oberon gave them to me, to find out if I was a wolf or not.

Quote:
I'll look forward to seeing what evidence mookiemookie offers as proof of his guardianship.
The proof is given already, and I have pointed you in the right direction of it too.

Quote:
I also want to see what A Very Super Market has to say. He's happy to claim that he is a guardian, but hasn't said who he has protected. We don't know for sure that the uber beast is dead (do we? I might be missing a few things) and that is the only threat to a guardian at night. It seems quite a bold strategy to come forward without being sure. If they are both beasts, working together, then they can be sure their story of being guardians will always hold up. That will put them in a very strong position for the end, because who's going to lynch someone they think is a guardian?
The uber beast is not dead, the uber beast is alive and well. We conjecture there are two beasts left. We have to off the right one today if we humans want to win this unholy war, and I for one have not watched my friends and villagers and other innocent people die for nothing.

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!
Old 02-14-09, 03:30 PM   #758
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Jimbuna listens to every word being said and wonders to himself 'Nothing could get inside the boat last night....she was locked tighter than a nuns knicker elastic. One of my crew died on board and one ashore...in my book that means there are still two creatures. Perhaps it would be easier to put ALL the survivors aboard and blow the boat up taking them all with her'.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 02-14-09, 03:39 PM   #759
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Jimbuna sums up the current situation and laughs to himself 'How very quaint...AVSM votes for Aramike and Aramike votes for AVSM. Nothing like a game of twit for twat'.

Old 02-14-09, 03:47 PM   #760
A Very Super Market
The Old Man

Of course he votes for me! Wolves always try and put the blame on someone else... If you had suspected him, then he would just vote for you! It's a game! It's a sick, dirty game, and we all have to play it! I tried to protect the colonel, and the hellhound came to ruin the party. Find that town crier's script and you will see!

The entire German garrison of Vanviken, right here in your thread!
Old 02-14-09, 03:54 PM   #761
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemookie
"Because he and I are both guardians," said mookie as he opened his coat to show his holstered Luger. "And we're the last best hope we have for staying alive." He continued, "AVSM wasn't on your boat last night. He snuck out and was with me at the inn last night. We bolted the doors and took turns standing watch over each other. And helping ourselves to a bit of Penelope's schnapps." He winked and grinned at her. "Don't worry dear, we'll certainly pay you for what we drank when this is all over."
Where is the hard proof that you are both guardians? If you are both guardians, you have no need to protect each other. You should be protecting the rest of us!
"Two guardians protecting each other can't be killed by one werewolf. Perhaps you're trying to split us up and get us alone so that we're more easily picked off?" Mookie casts an accusatory look in Nisgeis' direction.

"In any case, I don't have enough proof yet, so I cast my vote for Aramike."

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
Old 02-14-09, 04:07 PM   #762
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Kpt buna... Aramike needs to be offed. I think, you know this deep down in your heart of hearts.

Aramike wanted Contact, the Mayor of this town, and a Guardian shot. Stating "I just Know..." at the time I wondered if he had special powers... like seeing the future or something...but if that was true... he would have known Contact was a guardian..

So either he made a grievous error as I did or... there are more sinister undertones going on there.

I vote for the Lynching of Aramike.

Old 02-14-09, 04:16 PM   #763
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Jimbuna scratches his chin and thinks...'three votes cast and divided at that'.

'Where is the bold Penelope....quick with the anecdotal/lightweight allegations, but unusually succumbed during the voting period'.

'Nisgeis is hesitant/slow as always'.

'Pinguin....now there's a conundrum'.

'Me thinks it might just be as easy to lock them all in the boat and sink her....but that would disadvantage two innocent crewmen'

Jimbuna stands upright and says "Right....one of you my crewmwn are a Godless creature, of that I am certain. It may yet turn out this night that none of you will be allowed on the boat. You may yet have the pleasure of each others company ashore this evening"

Jimbuna fingered his throat and pressed his inner left arm against his Walther in the shoulder holster and thought '...and perhaps, God willing, I will have no need for either of these tonight'

He walked over to the bar and picked up another bottle of schnapps but was very mindful of all the pairs of eyes glaring at him.

Old 02-14-09, 04:32 PM   #764
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

*Walks up to the Kpt of U-13*

I don't care if you have doubts, but time is running out. If you are a Guardian, and frankly... Im not sure you are... But lets say for arguments sake you are...

But do you know what... if we are the survivors... we could come out of this ok. You know what I see?

Dollar signs $$$$$... money!!

This place could become a museum a piece of preserved history, think of it, we are the survivors of a terrifying ordeal, we'll all be rich beyond our wildest dreams, and over there, right where the old well is... we'll have a monument made of beautiful polished marble, standing 100 feet high, enough to put Moltenort to shame.

Where the names of every fallen person will be written on a gold plaque... we owe it to ourselves as human beings to win... and we owe it to the fallen to ensure their memories are given substance, and they die the heroes they are!

You think I want to pull pints all my life? I have ambition! And yes, I wouldn't mind coming out of this baptism of fire with a few fiscal rewards!

Old 02-14-09, 05:00 PM   #765
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

<out of game character>

Quote:
Dollar signs $$$$$... money!!
ROFLMAO :rotfl:

<back in game character>

One crewman is a creature, of that I'm sure....but which one?

...and where's those other two mongrels?

Hmmmm

Closed Thread