SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > COLD WATERS
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-11-17, 08:26 AM   #1
Deepmoc
Sailor man

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 0

I have now it accomplished 2 times..

My Tactic was easy as effective

Had used in the first Attemp the normal LA Sub and fired 2 salvos of Farpoons in the Direction of the active sonar Ship pingings.. then a second salvo more narrow... Hit and sank 4 or 5 Ships.. in this Attack.. NOW flank speed and go to maxiimum deep directly in the Convoy.. with 36 knots no Proble, Hat somtimes 3 Toprs behind me.. an could there run away.. the most torps reached thier runtime an self destruct on the end. So i dodged 10 or 14 Torps.. Then came the RBU barraging.. When i heard the launches.. i make a sharp 45degree turn.. an the salvo misses. Then loweing Speed and launches my Fish against the Ship.. an sank it.. Now there was 3 landing Ships remaining.. Sank all 3 simply with torps.. Was closing in with flank speed bevore.. Helos and the Bears only launches Sonobouys at ihis Time and hat no Weapons left :-D

Se second atemp there i have an VLS LA from the Mod..
Nearly the Same.. but had the Prob that 3 or 4 tasm hit the same Target.. :-/ An then again.. Run like hell in then Middle of the Convoy.. Same result

Can be easy.. when make the copmplete other Sind what normaly NOT ddo a sub

Last edited by Deepmoc; 06-11-17 at 05:39 PM.
Deepmoc is offline   Reply With Quote