Old 07-24-21, 01:46 PM   #1711
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
This is nothing but pure speculations.

Could it be so, that the vaccine has been underway long before we were witness to the first Covid-19 case ?

I can't put the finger on where the problem is..but there are things which seems not right here.

Markus
I don't but that for a minute Markus.

There is going to be a substantial third wave in the US and I'm going to lay the blame for that squarely at the feet of those who are screaming the loudest to get back to normal for their wonderful work in discouraging people from getting a vaccination. We could be effectively over this now! Stupid, stupid, stupid!

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-21, 02:06 PM   #1712
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:

Could it be so, that the vaccine has been underway long before we were witness to the first Covid-19 case ?

I can't put the finger on where the problem is..but there are things which seems not right here.

Markus
Nothing I have read or heard could make me thinking that. Corona is a family of vorusses and since SARS 2003 they did extensive reasearch on them, additional to the one before, and the vaccines for Covid-19 benefit a bit from pre-existing knowledge and technologies, while they also broke new ground in some cases. I would nto ciunt that as a hint for an conspiracy to create a pandemic just so to form a market for a to-be-developed coin.g enerating vaccine for the evil wicked pharama industry. The pharma industry is guilty of a lot of bad things, policies, lies and questionable "products" that in many cases overstep the red line to physical assault, I have no doubt on that. But this narration you asked for I do not believe one second.

Adding to Buddhahaid I think there will be another "wave", if it makes sense anymore to speak of these, amongst vaccinated as well. The point is that while vaccinated will get infected in scores (but not as high scores than unvaccinated), they will usually not end up in hospitalization anymore. Also they will contribute much less to spreading the desease around, than unvaccinated do. Regarding Long Covid, however, its to early to make conclusions already. It can form up even without earlies heavy symptoms and hospitalization, can even affect people who felt no symptoms at all, and months later - Bang!

Thats why I still think that helping your body to get into a shape where it is better set up to fight, still is important. Loose overweight. Reduce sugars and carbohydrates. Modulate your immune system. Get your lung functions into shape, excercise moderately, stop smoking, fight your diabetes off, get rid of all those toxic plant oils and corn syrups that "enrich" your body's inner milieu with silent inflammatory "explosives" by factors of 20, 30 even 40. Things like that. Eat healthy. And first learn what healthy eating really means - its not necessarily what the vegans and fitness gurus and health"experts" and practitioners are telling you. I touched upon these points many times last and this year, didn't I.

Most people killed, were old and/or fat and or diabetic., with resulting cardiovascular problems and lung functions deficits already in place. The very overwhelming majority. Stupid fat balls show up in social media and praise how great they feel "to be themselves", and that you should not be bodyshamed, and that you should see extreme fatness as part of yourself and that things are great and good and wonderful. But they gloss over it, they just find excuses for the state they are in, they want not to adress their issues, they do not want to change. Truth is: they simply are fat, they are ugly to watch at, they are seriously degraded in health, they have a lower life expectancy due to health problems coming from being fat, and it compromises their body's abilities to fight against external germs. Its rationalizing from A to Z, that simple the bitter truth is.

Learn. Eat better. Avoid all the sh!t the industry sells you as "food". Lose overweight. Fight your diabetes. Often - though not always - you will find that you can then reduce existing prescribed medical drugs. Often (not always!) you are given drugs that make things worse and worse over time, and that you started with just because you have eaten yourself ill: by eating the wrong stuff, and not enough of what your body needs. The reasons for the latter can be many, and are not always the responsbility of the individual, if you never have learned somehtign, then you do not know it better. There are so many lies out there that are treated as paradigms. I touched quite some of them over the past months.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-24-21 at 02:35 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-21, 02:40 PM   #1713
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:

Markus
I seriously doubt ‘big pharma’ started this pandemic to make a buck. HOWEVER!

Gain-of-function (GOF) research involves experimentation that aims or is expected to (and/or, perhaps, actually does) increase the transmissibility and/or virulence of pathogens. Such research, when conducted by responsible scientists, usually aims to improve understanding of disease causing agents, their interaction with human hosts, and/or their potential to cause pandemics. The ultimate objective of such research is to better inform public health and preparedness efforts and/or development of medical countermeasures. Despite these important potential benefits, GOF research (GOFR) can pose risks regarding biosecurity and biosafety. GOFR is a subset of “dual-use research”—i.e., research that can be used for both beneficial and malevolent purposes. Whereas the dual-use life science research debate has largely focused on biosecurity dangers associated with potential malevolent use of research, the GOFR debate has more explicitly focused on risks involving both biosecurity and biosafety—the point being that creation of especially dangerous pathogens might pose highly significant biosafety risks that are independent of, and perhaps more feasible to measure/assess than, risks associated with malevolent use.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4996883/

Very scary stuff. So I blame ignorant voters who allow this kind of stuff to happen.

Anyway IMO it could have been a natural spill over though I have my doubts. Or someone just screwing up at the lab that caused a lab leak. Or I also think one possibility is it could have been intentionally let loose by the Chicoms to weaken our economy.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-21, 02:45 PM   #1714
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

My friends I stand corrected I was wrong.

I did not think big pharma or conspiracy.

Skybird wrote it best. The vaccine is a development from first SARS 2003.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-21, 03:23 PM   #1715
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

I’m not really liking their thoughts suggesting the possibility and why this virus could continue mutate into something even more dreadful.

“So I guess we should have taken the lab leak theory more seriously at the beginning.” - Bill Maher

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-24-21 at 03:38 PM.
Old 07-24-21, 04:13 PM   #1716
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Interesting little tid bit. Fauci’s buddy Peter Daszak is not only suspected of funneling money for GOF research at Wuhan lab. But guess what else he does? He also happens to be one of the WHO investigators investigating the Wuhan bio security and here’s a shocker, he found no evidence of a lab leak, imagine that.

Old 07-24-21, 04:52 PM   #1717
Skybird
Soaring

^ Now that is something to get started to think on. I googled it up further, and it seems this is not just a spill of drivel from the usual right wing suspects or FOX anymore. I mean the part of Daszak being nominated for investigating Wuhan. The suspected fox in the hen house turned into a neutral examiner of the missing of one or two hens?

Everybody - and I think of the video of that clash between Rand Paul and Fauci - should restrain from from excessive rethorics, because the use of excessive rethorics all too easily suggests that the speaker has to hide something, namely a lack of argument. As I said, Rand Paul did not do his cause a good service with always interrupting to break the completion of even just a sentence by Fauci. People like me get easily extremely pissed by such manipulative behaviour. Thats a pity, because as far as I got an overview on Rand Paul, he should be absolutely able to hold his - libertarian - grounds without such tricks. He seems to be one of the most Trump-critical amongst Republican politicians, or not? Although nevertheless close to the Tea Party, which is no compliment in my book.

I consider the possibility that this whole story holds more truth than I initially assumed.
Old 07-24-21, 04:58 PM   #1718
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I’m not really liking their thoughts suggesting the possibility and why this virus could continue mutate into something even more dreadful.

“So I guess we should have taken the lab leak theory more seriously at the beginning.” - Bill Maher

0:57 ff. True, and I must admit: true beyond just the US.

As I described just before, I reacted allergic to Rand Paul just because of his behaviour.
Old 07-24-21, 05:45 PM   #1719
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I don't but that for a minute Markus.

There is going to be a substantial third wave in the US and I'm going to lay the blame for that squarely at the feet of those who are screaming the loudest to get back to normal for their wonderful work in discouraging people from getting a vaccination. We could be effectively over this now! Stupid, stupid, stupid!
correct me if I'm wrong, but did not both Biden & Harris indicate they would not trust a vaccine that was developed under the Trump Administration ie; operation warp speed? They spent months putting out that message during their campaigns, is it a wonder some people listened?

If you want to increase vaccine numbers, I suggest you get Fauci and all those other so called experts to get their act together, they've backtracked and changed recommendations so many times I need a logic chart to try and keep track of the BS.

The Covid-19 "PANDEMIC" has a mortality rate of less than 2%, and the only ones pushing the idea that we still need lockdowns are Politicians & Nervous Nellies.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-21, 06:09 PM   #1720
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

May I change the subject to Domestic American politics.

A friend posted this youtube video on his wall.

The video made me wonder..is he suffering from some psychological disease ?

Markus

Old 07-24-21, 06:14 PM   #1721
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
correct me if I'm wrong, but did not both Biden & Harris indicate they would not trust a vaccine that was developed under the Trump Administration ie; operation warp speed? They spent months putting out that message during their campaigns, is it a wonder some people listened?

If you want to increase vaccine numbers, I suggest you get Fauci and all those other so called experts to get their act together, they've backtracked and changed recommendations so many times I need a logic chart to try and keep track of the BS.

The Covid-19 "PANDEMIC" has a mortality rate of less than 2%, and the only ones pushing the idea that we still need lockdowns are Politicians & Nervous Nellies.
I don't recall that and it would seem a silly thing to say so I'll file that under suspect.

Maybe working in a hospital gives me a different slant, but I never felt any significant issues with precautions to take after June 2020 when the full impactof the first wave had been felt and warnings of a second wave in the fall/winter flu season were being given. Certainly the political weaponizing of the pandemic during the presidential campaign didn't help clear things up.

If you take this so lightly why is Missouri asking for funds to set up a field hospital?

"CoxHealth and the city’s other hospital, Mercy Springfield, were treating 168 COVID-19 patients Friday, up from 31 on May 24, before the surge began, said Aaron Schekorra, a spokesman for the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. He said that 36 of them were on ventilators."

"Erik Frederick, the chief administrative officer of Mercy Springfield, also turned to Twitter in an effort to bolster vaccinations, noting that they prevent deaths.

“So if you’re vaccinated there is a light at the end of a tunnel,” he said. “If you’re unvaccinated that’s probably a train.”

State data shows that 44.6% of residents have received at least one shot, far short of the 54.7% rate nationally. And in more than 60 Missouri counties, less than 30% of the population had received their first shot, according to state data.

The situation has grown so dire that Missouri health officials announced Thursday that they were asking for federal help from newly formed surge response teams."

David Bowie
Old 07-24-21, 06:35 PM   #1722
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:

Markus
I get the jist of what he’s trying to say, but ya it does appear he’s got some issues forming words, why that is I couldn’t say. Then around 1:25 he suddenly appears to have a moment of clarity. He should have never been presented as a candidate makes me wonder who is in charge and making decisions. Because I get the impression it’s NOT who was voted for.

Also I’d not get too worked up over him calling Portman a congressman. I think our Constitution refers to both, the Senate and the House simply as Congress.

Old 07-24-21, 06:53 PM   #1723
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:

Markus
Age. His brain falls apart. Thats why I said already before the election I do not expect him to complete the legislation period, and that I wonder when president Harris will be reality. Neal called me out on that, I recall.

Still, better than to have his predecessor. Shows how desperate things had become when you still accept an old man with clear cognitive blackouts.
Old 07-24-21, 07:14 PM   #1724
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Who and what can make a demand that Biden should resign if he are suffering from some degree of Dementia ?

His own party ? Speaker of the house, Only Him self ?
The Rep. ?

I wonder if it should be the case, can he then be in charged as the world most powerful man.

It's up the American and no one else whether they think he's fit for office or not.

Markus

Old 07-24-21, 07:29 PM   #1725
Buddahaid

As always, outside of death, the impeachment process which makes Kamala Harris president.

David Bowie