Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-12-24, 05:53 AM   #11446
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Youtube tries to discourage people from watching it, so here is a repost.

https://rumble.com/v4bzxwr-what-are-these.html

The suspicion is like an elephant in the room. Thousands and thousands of decision makers should be held accountable before courts. Nuremberg code applies.

A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people." It is a lie! - Nietzsche

Last edited by Skybird; 02-12-24 at 06:03 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-24, 07:53 AM   #11447
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-24, 07:21 AM   #11448
Skybird
Soaring

[Tichys Einblicke] Researchers and doctors in Asia are calling for an immediate stop to so-called Covid vaccinations with mRNA gene therapies. The Japanese "Vaccine Issues Study Group", consisting of recognized experts such as Masanori Fukushima (Professor Emeritus at Kyoto University), Yasufumi Murakami (Professor at the University of Tokyo) and Masayasu Inoue (Professor Inoue at Osaka City University), identified 201 diseases and 3071 side effect reports that can be caused by the mRNA "vaccination".

The diseases and side effects occurred in "all medical fields" and affected "all organs without exception". The research group found that, unlike the predictable and known side effects of chemotherapy, the side effects of mRNA injections were unpredictable and could "occur simultaneously throughout the body".
The toxic spike protein and the lipid nanoparticles that transport it are responsible for this. According to the research group, the combination of substances leads to violent reactions in the immune system. To make matters worse, it was shown that the vaccination stimulates the production of the IG4 antibody, which in turn suppresses the immune system. In further research, the experts would like to investigate the extent to which Japanese people produce these antibodies and how this affects the immune system.

In a press conference, the researchers emphasized that there is now a considerable amount of research showing how serious diseases are caused by mRNA gene therapy, including diseases of the heart, liver, skin, eyes, blood, nerves, brain, lungs and a number of other diseases, such as diabetes.

The Japanese research group is not alone in its criticism. In Malaysia, the country's consumer association also called for an immediate end to the use of Covid "vaccines". Doctor Kenny Yong, who distributed the vaccines, reported negative feedback and called for them to be withdrawn from the market:

"I am a doctor who sells these vaccines. In fact, patients call me and say, 'Doctor, you injected me with three doses and now I've gotten COVID for the fourth time. This feedback is not from some doctor who is just going through the motions or someone who is deliberately anti-vaccine. This product really has a bad track record after four years of feedback and product reviews; there are various side effects and problems.

Not only is this product a bad product, but it really needs to be recalled or withdrawn [...] We know that these vaccines are causing significant harm, but politicians don't see that, do they?"

These assessments were echoed by epidemiologist Aziz Al-Safi, who described the mRNA vaccines as "very dangerous".

A public inquiry into excess mortality in 2021 has now been launched in the Philippines. More than 262,000 excess deaths were recorded that were not due to Covid. Dan Fernandez, Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, was "shocked" by the Department of Statistics' figures. Even in 2022, excess mortality stands at 67,000 deaths. The Daily Telegraph New Zealand, which reported on the studies, pointed out that in all countries with high vaccination rates, there has been an unexplained excess mortality since 2022.

https://www.tichyseinblick.de/kolumn...rna-impfungen/

And Dr. Campbell's latest:

Old 02-17-24, 08:00 AM   #11449
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 02-19-24, 10:01 AM   #11450
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 02-19-24, 10:48 AM   #11451
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Youtube. Pfffft... Easy access, just watch here.

https://rumble.com/v4e0gzx-white-clots-usa-part-2.html
Old 02-19-24, 10:54 AM   #11452
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 02-23-24, 01:44 PM   #11453
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 02-23-24, 03:58 PM   #11454
Skybird
Soaring

There are reasons why the EU and WHO work together wiht Big Pharma and lobby groups behind the curtains to prohibit the sale of Vitamine D (and C, forn that matter) in therapeutically effective doses. Its just that the info now already is out of Pandora's box. It might not be possible that easy and unresisted anymore.

If there really were justice in the world, we would see tens of thousands of political and industriual decisions makers and their aids and minions being brought to court and locked away for mass murder.

Free download of the book:

https://dgreatbiologyreset.com/#download

I was, as I admitted repeatedly, intially quite pro vaccination and for self-isolation, giving "them" the benefit of doubt and assuming their good will while I knew nothing about the virus, mRNA technology and spoike proteins. I got doubts after one years, and drmataically u-turned after another half a year in my views of this crime that i now see as a conspiracy against humanity, and a monstrous crime. So, at least I demonstrated that I can learn.

In my defence, however, I have also been an advocate of taking high doses of vitamin D from the very beginning of this drama, as early as spring 2020 on. And I was on the side of truth this time, obviously.

I am on 20,000 IUs of Vit D, additionally the co-factors. I have fired two doctors I was patient of, and two doctors of my parents. My trust in the health system and health and food politics nowadays I can describe with mathematical precision: its exactly nil point nil nil nil.

I also recommend to take huge doses of liposomal Vitamine C - which they also try to ban (and already had banned for some time in the 80s in the US). I take 2x 1000mg and 1x 2000mg of liposomal Vitamine C per day.

I have not been even mildly ill since I started all this in 2020. No flu, No cold. No nothing. Before that, I had flus and colds 6-8 times a year.

^ All that is right and according to what I learned in the past three years, but I would say he most likely wrong on the bolus doses he speaks of, however. In these details science already has moved beyond him, though not since long. A weekly or every-three-days bolus dose is not as efficiently rising your vitamine D levels as a smaller but daily taken dose. It has to do with the mechanism by which the vitamine gets stored in fat cells, and then gets reactivated from these, this procxess takes time and herein lies the complication that leads to the recommendation to prefer daily instead of weekly bolus doses. A high bolus dose is recommended in the beginning of fighting a Vit D deficiency before reducing to the intended daily maintenance dose next. So - do not rely on bolus doses ever yonce in a while as he recommends: take smaller doses, but take these daily.

Spread the word. So that people resist to politics trying to ban the sale of nutrition supplements in therapeutically effective doses. Yes, you can misuse such supplements. But the degeneration of health the wide population suffers from not having them available weighs multiple times as heavy. Have 70 years of totally misled nutrition recommendations leading to a pandemic in obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular and coronary herat deseases, inflammatory deseases and autoimmune deseases taught you nothing? And whereever in the world this system takes hold and dominates the food habits, the health of people massively degenerate in short time.

Still not conviced? Then maybe its time to not only read 1984 again, but even more: read Brave New World. We thought these novels were Science Fiction. We were wrong. They are documentaries.

Last edited by Skybird; 02-23-24 at 04:30 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-24, 10:23 AM   #11455
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 02-26-24, 02:02 PM   #11456
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 03-01-24, 02:31 PM   #11457
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 03-01-24, 02:51 PM   #11458
Skybird
Soaring

Dr. Grimes is one of the best known Vitamin D researchers of the past decades. Always good to hear people of his callibre raising their voices against the dark side of the Force.
Old 03-02-24, 07:05 AM   #11459
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Rgr that

Old 03-04-24, 09:01 AM   #11460
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan