Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-12-10, 10:11 AM   #1
Patchman123
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 226
Uploads: 2
Default Harris Game Design

I was on Harris Game Design a few weeks ago and those people are total complete idiots. They'd think that people like us who focus on historical accuracy in games were too "Picky" to say it. They think people like us are picky. Yes, that's right, we're picky to a bunch of nerdy college students like "Imperious_Leader" who like harass and needle people to death for any views that disagree with them. When I specified that a Brewster Buffalo was used in Malaya, a user told me that he asked me a question, saying "Did they use aircraft in two theaters?" Yes, that's the way it was. They think that such things are bull**** to have more accuracy and people like Imperious_Leader can't believe anyone else but himself and his stupid friends, when I present an accurate map of Russia, he thinks it's all wrong because it disagrees with his view of reality, he just says this when I have a dissenting idea about the map of Russia. For example. He accuses me of knowing nothing about what I'm talking about and I KNOW several people in Russia, who back me up at every turn.

He says 4 out of 6 are wrong and I named correct Russian territories. This idiot constantly harasses me about this map. My map is correct, but he can't handle people who disagree with him because what the Russians call their territories is bull**** to him. It's all bull**** to his peabrain.
He's an absolute and total *******. Sorry for the language, they're *******s on that server, they're a total bunch of losers who no respect for anyone on that server. Absolutely no respect. They have no respect for people like us. They think we're "picky' on Harris Game Design if we were to tell them about the submarines the Briitsh actually used and the Americans, they'd flay us alive. They just don't care about more historically accurate game pieces at all.

He's an idiot. Sorry about the language. That's the way I feel about Harris Game Design and the arrogant morons who flock to this ******* like a guru. It's asinine because we're talking about Russia you know, and he thinks that oblast names are bull****. He's a total xenophobic douchebag and he wants to control everything because he's always right and any newcomers idea's that challenge his are wrong, no matter how they're right.

Sorry guys.

He cares little about what Russians call their territories and others because it's all bull**** to him because it doesn't exist on his ****ty 1930s era maps that he bought for $ 1.00 at Ebay from some cheap dealer who just wants to make a buck. They don't a give a damn at all. Not one. These people are horrendously apathetic. Their lack of caring about historical accuracy by these stupid college nerds on Harris Game Design makes me want to throw up. This Imperious_Leader's constant harassment of me on that site is disgusting and unwarranted. The Russians call their territories by skaya suffixes, don't bother telling him, IT"S BULL**** BECAUSE IT DISAGREES WITH HIS VIEW ON REALITY.

Last edited by Patchman123; 07-12-10 at 10:32 AM.
Patchman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-10, 10:13 AM   #2
SteamWake
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Is it too picky to ask for paragraphs?
Old 07-12-10, 10:17 AM   #3
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Well that was certainly out of left field.

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
mookiemookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-10, 10:21 AM   #4
Patchman123
Electrician's Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteamWake View Post
Is it too picky to ask for paragraphs?
What?
Old 07-12-10, 10:23 AM   #5
Patchman123
Electrician's Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemookie View Post
Well that was certainly out of left field.
Is anyone to penalize me for this? I sure hope not, because it's how I feel about Harris Game Design and that guy's love of control of everything on there, because he flips out if he does have control and he's rude and insults and harasses anyone who disagrees with him. He's a control freak.

IMPERIOUS LEADER is a control freak along with many others. Anyone experience the same things I do?
Old 07-12-10, 10:35 AM   #6
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchman123 View Post
Is anyone to penalize me for this?
Penalize? No. But you will get some argument from people who have no clue who Harris Game Design is, or what they make.

Quote:
IMPERIOUS LEADER is a control freak along with many others. Anyone experience the same things I do?
Not me, because I only play subsims and have never heard of him or his company.
Old 07-12-10, 10:41 AM   #7
Patchman123
Electrician's Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Penalize? No. But you will get some argument from people who have no clue who Harris Game Design is, or what they make.

Not me, because I only play subsims and have never heard of him or his company.
I play subsims too as well as board games. I love Axis & Allies and I'm sick of these and fed up with them to the point where I want to scream. I want to kick some ass.

That's because you're not on Harris Game Design and have to encounter this idiot!

Last edited by Patchman123; 07-12-10 at 01:26 PM.
Old 07-12-10, 10:46 AM   #8
SteamWake
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 5

I'm sick of these too... wait.. what... ??

This is over a board game forum
Old 07-12-10, 10:52 AM   #9
Patchman123
Electrician's Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteamWake View Post
I'm sick of these too... wait.. what... ??

This is over a board game forum
Yeah,
I thought this area was about topics not related to submarines and personal reasons.
Old 07-12-10, 10:55 AM   #10
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 101

General Games Discussions: Other Naval Games & All Kinds of Other Games...
Old 09-09-10, 12:00 AM   #11
Patchman123
Electrician's Mate

Please excuse the language he wrote me,
I just merely wanted to see Poland in a 1940 game with the Free Polish Forces fighting in the Battle of Britain against the Germans. He was the one that told me it took place in 1939. He played a mean trick on me, the Polish forces fought in 1940, but that's bull**** to him or that the Polish Navy fought in the Atlantic theater. I am quite sane, I just wanted to see the Free Polish Forces in the game, but that's bull**** to him, and represent the role the Polish forces played in the Battle of Britain and I just providing some 1939 background info as well to add Poland, but that's "bull**** about Poland" I had written that my family was from Poland as well, but that's BS, too. He insulted my family in that very message he sent me.

My Rojek heritage he insulted. He insulted the contributions of the Poles in the Battle of Britain.
He also claims that his location is Berlin, Reich Chancellery, while pretending to be an absolute dictator leader, Fuhrer on the internet.

ttp://www.mediafire.com/file/s8m653r57j16b69/harrisgamedesign2.pdf

These are the hateful and Russophobic and Fascistic and Xenophobic comments he has written about persons of Russian descent, deliberately mocking their territorial nomenclature, when in fact sincere authors of cite names, ending in skaya or whatever when talking about Russia, becuase that\'s what they call them, and there is no direct translation for them into English. I want the community to see what Imperious leader has done to me. Please. My dad had to block me from accessing Harris Game Design because of this whole horrible mess involving Imperious leader.

http://map.rin.ru/cgi-bin/main_e.pl?Region=kirov
http://www.mapmonde.org/asia/russia/kirovskaya-oblast/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moskovskaya_oblast%27

He believes that it was crap that Poland was armed with the PZL p.11C fighter plane that they used to fight the Germans with during the Blitzkrieg assault on their country. The Poles fought valiantly for their country, with many fleeing to England to in the RAF, after first fleeing to Romania and France to later join the RAF after France fell to the Germans.
You see what I'm saying?

Last edited by Patchman123; 09-09-10 at 12:45 AM.
Old 09-09-10, 12:31 AM   #12
WarlordATF
Frogman

Downloads: 105

Your letting this get to you. If you know he's wrong just write him off as another idiot on the internet, there are millions of em. Just state your case and bring your facts and then walk away, if they are not smart enough to research their facts its not really worth taking the time to debate them.
Old 09-09-10, 01:25 AM   #13
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 16

Curiosity got the best of me so I checked out that PDF of yours and the Harris Games forums. And my conclusion is it looks like you gave as good as you got. I saw more name calling from you to him then from him to you.

I think it's was a good move on your fathers part to block you from there. I don't see anything that he has done to you, but you have done to yourself. He disagreed with you and you wouldn't just let it go. Hopefully you have learned from this grasshopper.

USS Kentucky SSBN 737 (G)
Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Yes I was really on a submarine.
ETR3(SS) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-10, 02:28 AM   #14
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Maybe we should ask Mr. Imperious leader to come over here so he can.. you know.. defend himself.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-10, 02:43 AM   #15
Tribesman
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Maybe we should ask Mr. Imperious leader to come over here so he can.. you know.. defend himself.
Isn't Imperious leader the one thats gonna take over ruining North Korea after the dear leader?

Tags
design, game, harris, larry