Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 5
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-14-20, 06:55 PM   #1
MoldyTyler
Watch

Downloads: 56
Uploads: 0
Default Success!

Super happy right now, playing Silent Hunter 5 with the wolves of steel mod. It's amazing how quickly now you can go from a fresh install to an immersive, reliable, and realistic modded version of the game.

This is currently the most successful career I've had so far. Currently October of 1939. Total of 12 ships sank, 5 off the south east coast of Britain, 1 Warship and two Merchants (good for almost 6 thousand tons) in Scapa Flow and 4 ships off of Danzig Bay.

I just bunkered back in Wilhelmshaven for repairs and some upgrades and repairs. I've noticed I tend to bottom out the submarine quite often and the hull integrity goes down throughout the patrol.

I'm using Mitons Voice Recognition as well, and I love spouting off commands to the sub crew. Surface the boat!

I just wanted to post a success story, and let people know that once all your mods and settings are set, the game is stable so much fun. It tests your patience, requires a bit of skill and is so rewarding once you sink a few ships!

Save often!

MoldyTyler is offline   Reply With Quote