SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Sub/Naval & General Games Discussion
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-18, 07:15 AM   #1
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4
Default No Man's Sky - new awesome game update 'Next'

If you love space games or want to take a look to one of the very best games in this genre, then I bring to your attention that NMS has since a couple of weeks passed from version 1.38 to 1.57 with really huge improvements. The new update is called NEXT.

No Man's Sky
https://www.nomanssky.com/next-update/

I spend a lot of time with this one, I like the exploration and story part and the ability to build bases on exotic planets. Alas I currently concentrate on Silent Hunter V, I cannot be on all battlefronts at the same time

The update 1.57 sees all parts of the game improved and some awesome add-ons, a 3rd-person view, better missions, better planet visuals, better player interactions, more fauna, flora, better sounds, a much better sense for using freighters with a serie of defense and attack missions - you command a whole fleet now. And also the most wanted feature is now in the game: Multiplayer which allows you to play with up to 4-5 friends in the same location, doing things together for much more fun.

The game is available on GOG and Steam.

Enjoy!

Last edited by XenonSurf; 08-19-18 at 07:23 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote