SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-15-11, 11:17 AM   #1516
Wolfstriked
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 230
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Actually that's your LI (Chief Engineer), who is responsible for the fine control of the boat as well as other things. Yes, they mislabelled him and left the actual helmsman out altogether. Both problems are fixed in SH5 (of course a lot of new ones are created, but that's another story).
Quoting a long ago post. Just watched Das Boot yesterday and loved it.About the chief engineer,he basically sits around in the captains quarters.But for real his job was all over the boat making sure everything runs smoothly.
Wolfstriked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 04:58 PM   #1517
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Awesome gif! Consider it respectfully stolen, and don't be surprised if I use it from time to time.
A bit slow aren't we?

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-15, 05:41 PM   #1518
nonakosa
Watch

Downloads: 196
Uploads: 0

Hello, I apologize if my questions have already been answered, I am slowly making my way through this thread and if so I have not come across them yet. I am curious about how to remove some of the hanging food in the control room. Based on what I have read, it sounds like it should be a relatively easy task to accomplish, but I have also read some things that would indicate that errors could occur. I am looking for a "tutorial" or at least one or two detailed examples to work with.
Second, I am curious if anyone has tried combining this mod with FM_NewInterior v2.1D? I like the NewInterior mod, but I miss the open hatch whenever I am not using type VII. Would loading NewInterior over the top of this mod give me the best of both worlds?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
nonakosa is offline   Reply With Quote