Originally Posted by privateer View Post

Old 07-30-10, 07:31 PM   #197
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitrius07 View Post
I got a question before you move.....on. What is it for you to make such details over my message? I don`t remember myself asking our opinion about it. Mind your own business and stay away from "Oven expert", it may be to hot for YA .
Anyone can give an opinion, any time, especially where violation of the rules is observed. He doesn't need your permission, or for you to ask. And keeping this forum clean and mature is all of our business, so he is minding his with his post.

And what exactly is "Oven expert"?
Old 07-30-10, 08:02 PM   #198
Madox58
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Old 07-30-10, 11:06 PM   #199
robbo180265
Admiral

Downloads: 122
Uploads: 0

Old 07-31-10, 11:43 AM   #200
Dimitrius07
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Anyone can give an opinion, any time, especially where violation of the rules is observed. He doesn't need your permission, or for you to ask. And keeping this forum clean and mature is all of our business, so he is minding his with his post.
Last time i done the same i was send to the brig for basically nothing . Is this your idea of "clean and mature", silence people just because they have different opinions or don`t fit to your Guitar fantasy world? Should i mention how you sound like right now, no so hard to figure out.
  Received Infraction
Old 07-31-10, 11:55 AM   #201
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitrius07 View Post
Last time i done the same i was send to the brig for basically nothing . Is this your idea of "clean and mature", silence people just because they have different opinions or don`t fit to your Guitar fantasy world? Should i mention how you sound like right now, no so hard to figure out.
I will explain to you what I seem to have to explain to so many. You were not sent to the brig for having a different opinion, you were sent to the brig for being rude and insulting, and crossing the line where the rules are concerned. There is a big difference, which you don't seem to understand.

As in this case. Yet again you break the rules, and when a Moderator changes your post you claim you are being attacked. When the Moderator defends his actions you attack him. When someone else pitches in with his opinion you attack him. You also are equating enforcement of the rules with "ovens". Other people are being polite and respectful. You are calling people names and slyly comparing them to nazis.

TDK expressed a support of the rules. You responded with "mind your own business". I suppose when your rude and overbearing behavior gets you brigged again you will yet again claim you were attacked for simply "having a different opinion".

It's not about what you think, or even about what you say. It's about how you say it. You need to learn to discuss things in a polite and respectful manner, like an adult.
Old 07-31-10, 12:01 PM   #202
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

^^^ Words that every forum member should take to heart. On that note, it is time that this thread close.
Closed Thread