Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-20, 02:52 PM   #10771
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

I hope You are right but I fear You aren't.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
Old 10-05-20, 03:24 PM   #10772
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
More walking-over-bodies by the biggest ego in the universe, the Donaldman. Lives and health of others put at risk just to please his own stellar personal interests - what do they matter? None at all.

https://twitter.com/DrPhillipsMD/sta...67868028141568

"This is insanity", says the doctor. I disagree somewhat. I say: "This is a crime." It illustrates why Donaldman is completely unsuited by character to lead a people, a nation, other people.

Let me guess he should have taken the secret underground tunnel from Walter Reed to his bunker in Florida. No wait, he should have driven himself or walked home in a bubble suit.

Complaining like old women over someone waving from a vehicle on the way home from hospital. Stop for a moment and think for yourself once, just once. Realize he is the president of the United States. He is not expected to take a freaking taxi home or drive himself. The drivers are highly trained professionals whose job it is to protect him. They also have the option not too. The choice is theirs.

For you lonely frightened little girls with nothing to do in life but sit in front of your computer screen and complain. Might I suggest the following turn off Twitter start using your own brain for once and think about seeking professional help. Because let me say with all honesty, a President being driven home by the Secret Service isn't what's insane. It's people's abnormal reaction too it that is without a doubt insane.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 10-05-20 at 03:33 PM.
Old 10-05-20, 04:24 PM   #10773
skidman
Ace of the Deep

He was not driven home. He took a little trip to wave to his supporters and then returned to hospital.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN26Q01T

Maybe you should get at least the basic facts right before worrying about someone else's mental health.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
Old 10-05-20, 04:55 PM   #10774
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

The Donald is cannonfoddering people. For no other purpose than his own personal egoist interests.

One can read that the Secret Service is seriously pissed. Being wasted or pointlessly put at risk like the Donald did, probably is not what these agents once subscribed to.

Just for a short drive-and-greet, before returning back to hospital.

Why not cutting hearts out of the chests of some stupids next, under a triumphant Trump-golden firework? If that is what pleases him, of course then its a legitimate cause. He is the claimed "El Presidente".
Old 10-05-20, 05:08 PM   #10775
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

So he wasnt driven home big whoop, that didnt happen until the following day. He is on the campaign trail seeking re-election, such action is important for his supporters and frankly the country too see he is OK.

He's still the president, he is still afforded a secret service detail whose job it is to protect him, furthermore Secret Service can advise against such things and they are not pressed into service, they volunteer for such duty.

But I do understand, its Trump and there are a lot bored and afraid people with way too much time on their hands.

Old 10-05-20, 05:37 PM   #10776
skidman
Ace of the Deep

AFAIK he has still not made it to the WH. The course of his disease is somewhat odd to say the least, but we should not speculate about it. It's his medical problem and we should show some decency here (The same applies to Biden's supposed dementia). And we should avoid argumenta ad hominem, right?

Old 10-05-20, 06:09 PM   #10777
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Marine One has landed depositing the POTUS on the WH lawn.

Okay gang what if Kim young chu or whatever his name is was a fake news job of being dead, uh?

What if Trump really died at Walter Reed Hospital Saturday and what we have now is look a like?

Yeah, I know it's dumb, but the only way we can tell if it is the real Trump is if he continues to make dumb/stupid remarks without his mask on.

Then we will know for sure that it is the same Trump
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 10-05-20, 09:04 PM   #10778
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidman View Post
AFAIK he has still not made it to the WH. The course of his disease is somewhat odd to say the least, but we should not speculate about it. It's his medical problem and we should show some decency here (The same applies to Biden's supposed dementia). And we should avoid argumenta ad hominem, right?

Right, Just wish some people would learn to take a deep breath. Instead of reacting to the daily dose of media outlets spoon feeding crap. I mean wouldnt it be wonderful if journalists actually did their job, investigated maybe even found a way to ask the USSS team directly. Or maybe find that like the Ford and Cadillac presidential rides they can seal off the front driver compartment from the passenger compartment. But no we dont get that anymore. We go straight to the gossip, speculation, unfounded opinions, accusations and FUD. Stories geared to get a rise out of people rather than offer good information people can actually use and benefit from.

Im going back to the Appalachians for a few more weeks, kick back, pan a stream for some gold, mess with a few bears, smoke a bowl or two and enjoy life.

Peace

Old 10-05-20, 11:26 PM   #10779
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Downloads: 548

Default Trump Covid: President downplays virus on leaving hospital

Quote:
US President Donald Trump has made a dramatic return to the White House to continue his treatment for coronavirus after a three-night hospital stay.

The president removed his mask on the balcony of the White House, where several staff and aides have tested positive for the virus in recent days.

"Feeling really good!" Mr Trump tweeted earlier. "Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life."
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54427390

Marie Curie

Old 10-06-20, 12:34 AM   #10780
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Im going back to the Appalachians for a few more weeks, kick back, pan a stream for some gold, mess with a few bears, smoke a bowl or two and enjoy life.

Peace

Mamma says time out....

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 10-06-20, 04:26 AM   #10781
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

I'm beginning to wonder if he is simply delusional

Quote:
Coronavirus: Donald Trump urges Americans to 'get out there' after leaving hospital https://news.sky.com/video/coronavir...pital-12091308

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online  
Old 10-06-20, 06:21 AM   #10782
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

This was aired on BBC News yesterday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-54428603

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online  
Old 10-06-20, 01:47 PM   #10783
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
I'm beginning to wonder if he is simply delusional

He sure acts like it Jim. 210,000 dead over here from Covid, so its nothing to worry about, its just like the flu! He isn't delusional, he is just brain dead.

Al Capone
Old 10-06-20, 04:20 PM   #10784
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Only a miracle can give Trump four more years.

He sure isn't exactly giving himself good odds in the Presidential election.

Markus
mapuc is online  
Old 10-06-20, 06:17 PM   #10785
FeatsOfStrength
Gunner

Downloads: 25

Just got my vote in from the UK, hopefully it will arrive in time and not get held up or declared "fraud" by the actual deep state that is Donald Trump's administration.
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter