SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-02-20, 06:25 AM   #1456
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

So....Fatty has once again reared his ugly head.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-20, 10:04 AM   #1457
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Rocket man fooled us once, fooled us twice, third time he's going to be dead
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-20, 11:30 AM   #1458
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beast View Post
He literally carries his own toilet with him and collects his poop because if someone gets it, they can use it to find a lot about him, such as his health.
He will not take a dump in any other toilet besides his own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Something smells funny here ... He was seen today for the first time in 20 days opening a fertilizer plant

He sure was over smiling too ... he knew this would make him look good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
So that's where his poop has been going!!
JEEZE, fer once we're gittin' "the 'straight' poop" outta the Hermit Kingdom!!?? ...I bet that's his body-double-all nasty dictators have one-but they had to fatten this one up first...from 'grossly overweight' to 'morbidly obese'! What a great gig in undernourished N.Korea!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-20, 08:18 PM   #1459
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Fake ! He's dead. Don't ask me how I know.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-20, 09:35 PM   #1460
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

It did look like a double the video that is, plus it was all rigged with him walking fast in front of the camera all alone with a crowd nearby wearing face mask.

It was either a double (fatter too) or something was different.

Why he didn't show for his father's anniversary celebration might of been just fear about the virus
or achievement

Old 05-03-20, 12:21 PM   #1461
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Fake ! He's dead. Don't ask me how I know.
I'm not so convinced but I sure hope you're right.

Old 05-03-20, 12:59 PM   #1462
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
I'm not so convinced but I sure hope you're right.
well ther's hope yet https://www.foxnews.com/world/kim-jong-un-heart-surgery-marks-wrist

Quote:
The mark was not present during Kim’s previous public outing on April 11, according to the independent NK News.
“It looks like a right radial artery puncture … [which is] often used for access to the coronary arteries for stent placement,” one U.S.-trained medical professional told NK News, adding it appeared to be “about a week old.”
“It is hard to tell from the foreshortening of the photograph, but it seems a bit medial. It is not an IV [intravenous], which wouldn’t leave such a mark.”
A South Korea surgeon also told NK News that the mark on Kim’s arm “looks more plausible to be a procedure or check-up mark from a procedure on a heart-related issue.”

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Old 05-04-20, 11:03 AM   #1463
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

What's really weird is that his appearance at the fertlizer factory is a sigh of relief to China, America, South Korea, Japan and all the 'other ducks around that particular pond' at this moment in history. Fatboy's demise would only destabilize an already unstable situation. The US, seeking better shared military costs, has strained ties with S.Korea; which has a frosty relationship with American ally Japan...even as China and US relations are not chummy right now. Throwing that five countries are preoccupied with their respective corona pandemic responses-less gas on the potential nuclear fire threat is advisable. North and South Koreas exchanged gun fire on Sunday. Instability in N. Korea would be better as a contained 'implosion', and not an external regional 'explosion' with highly marketable loose nukes proliferating to terrorists as a means of raising cash in a desperate economically sanctioned commie slaveocracy... stay well Fatboy: we actually need you alive.

Old 05-04-20, 01:26 PM   #1464
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

^ Not all that far from the truth; look at Iraq: when Saddam Hussein was ousted by the US, it threw the whole Mid-East into chaos, leading, ultimately to the rise of ISIS and the spread of Islamic extremism throughout the region and the rest of the world, with some of the older groups, like Hamas, etc., gaining more power and influence. When GHW Bush stopped short of ousting Saddam at the end of the Gulf War, a lot of people, myself included, questioned why Bush didn't just have done with him, instead of just containing him and Iraq; Clinton continued the policy, sort of playing "whack-a-mole" and using just enough force to squash any attempts by Saddam to rear his ugly head; then along came GW Bush and, for whatever yet undetermined reason, he decided it was of high importance to immediately oust Saddam, a decision whose aftereffects we are still living with nearly two decades later. Whether intentional or not, the restraint shown by GHW Bush in not pulling the plug totally on Iraq was a very smart decision. Like Saddam, Kim may not be a first choice as a power in his region, but the possible alternatives, especially with the experience of the Saddam ouster as a prime example, are of too high a risk at this moment to want to see a change in the status quo...

<O>

Last edited by vienna; 05-04-20 at 11:58 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-20, 02:27 PM   #1465
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Think tank stuff

What if China says enough is enough that N Korea proposes a threat to China's borders if a war should break out.

China moves to take over the DPRK and make them part of the Peoples Republic of China. Promising peace to the region,
but we all know what that really means is making them slaves of China.

What would anyone do?

Nothing absolutely nothing
or achievement

Old 05-04-20, 03:00 PM   #1466
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Think tank stuff

What if China says enough is enough that N Korea proposes a threat to China's borders if a war should break out.

China moves to take over the DPRK and make them part of the Peoples Republic of China. Promising peace to the region,

What would anyone do?

Most probably

Old 05-05-20, 01:04 PM   #1467
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 05-05-20, 04:44 PM   #1468
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Think tank stuff

What would anyone do?

The Koreans might have a problem with that. Their historical relations with the Chinese are no less violent than their history with the Japanese.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-20, 02:46 PM   #1469
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
JEEZE, fer once we're gittin' "the 'straight' poop" outta the Hermit Kingdom!!?? ...I bet that's his body-double-all nasty dictators have one-but they had to fatten this one up first...from 'grossly overweight' to 'morbidly obese'! What a great gig in undernourished N.Korea!
YIPES! https://nypost.com/2020/05/05/kim-jong-un-photos-spark-wild-theories-about-a-body-double/
Quote:
Photos of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un at a public event have sparked wild theories that it could have been a body double.
State-run media on Saturday released images and video of the 36-year-old Hermit Kingdom leader at a ribbon-cutting function — dispelling escalating rumors that he was either dying or even already dead.
The photos have instead raised suspicion that a lookalike could have been there in his place — with web sleuths noting discrepancies in facial, hairline and dental features when compared with previous appearances.
It is a “well-known fact that Kim uses body doubles,” the International Business Times (IBT) says — and the Sun in 2017 posted video seemingly showing the dictator chatting with some of them.
Human rights activist Jennifer Zeng was the first to draw attention to dissimilarities between the two “versions” of Kim, including differences in their teeth and ears, according to IBT.
RULE 1 when dealing with fatboy: capable of executing his uncle and his own half-brother in Malaysia...ya kin put nuthin' past him!

Old 05-13-20, 10:22 AM   #1470
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

China Seals Off Cities Near North Korea as New Clusters Grow

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...mage=BBZaM5o|4

Quote:
China is sealing off cities in a northeastern province that borders North Korea as a growing cluster of cases threatens to undermine its hard-won containment of the coronavirus epidemic.
Quote:
While there has been no confirmed link between the cluster and North Korea, the cities’ proximity to the isolated country has ignited fears that an outbreak there is spilling over to China. North Korea has yet to confirm any Covid-19 infections, but the U.S. military said it suspects there are cases, and Kim Jong Un’s regime has accepted help from other nations to fight the virus.
or achievement

Tags
korea, north korea