SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-10, 11:43 AM   #11
Redlance88
Sailor man

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 0
Default Thumbs up and a question.

Awesome job Arclight, I have been watching the progress on this mod and am thrilled.

I am trying to use ver 1.3 and my attack and obs scopes seem correct, but I am not seeing any changes to the Nocs or the UZO. My goal with the use of your mod is to be as close to historical as possible so bring on the dark filters and all the things that make it evil but true to history. I am sure back in the day there were a few different versions of the specific optics and the like, but just want to get close. With all that being said, what version of your mod do you recommend for me? If I understand some of the version changes, you have gotten rid of the mil count difference between the obs and attack scopes, is that correct? ( am ok with them being different if it is more correct but can understand the desire to keep things simple for people as well.) lastly I am getting easily seen number scales(not your darker ones) on one of the scopes without magnification is that normal or have I messed up the install some how ( kinda likely as I have many mods going ). Any way thanks again for doing this, and for working to make them correct as you can, for me it adds a lot to the Gaming experience.

PS I have no idea what "OPCF" stands for? do I want that one vs the normal one? thanks again.

Last edited by Redlance88; 04-08-10 at 12:08 PM.
Redlance88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
more realistic periscope, rmp