Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-07-20, 12:02 AM   #196
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0
Default Bring on the Virus

As an American construction worker, I say bring it on to this country. Why? I want this country to watch as the Washington Politicians, Hollywood movie star's ,
The Elite news media and all the social progressives right down to your own local Mayor and City Council Members Make a choice.Stay and possibly die or Haul ass out of this country with their precious family's. And on steps of their 747's ,

They will thank you for voting them into Office.And tell you they are going to find a cure. And as Macarthur said I will return, And when the dead are dead and burned .Low and Behold the return of the Shepherd .The sheep will need a Shepherd And his family will once again bring knowledge and enlightenment to their dismal world. Yes the return of the same Super smart wealthy Sob's Politicians and their family's that the dead voted
into office to begin with.But there will be no more division in this country, just the surviving sheep that need basic math and writing so they can begin teaching them what taxes are and how a wonderful world they will now create if you just give up all your memories of the past. Work hard fo da tribe trust into them for the new future. Yep let's see if today's Sheep can catch the Shepherds leaving them to the Wolf. Yi Pi Ki ya . Let the United States be a Beacon .We are the richest country on this planet and we have the best crematorium's , so get here if you don't want to be just dumped in a hole in the ground . End Transmission
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 12:22 AM   #197
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Default Bring on the virus

Traveller, My post was not directed at you. I just couldn't figure out how to make a Independent post. Live long and prosper while you can my friend. I think the Elite's that live on this little planet are inducing population control.End Transmission
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 03:00 AM   #198
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Your sick GORPET You know that, right?
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 06:23 AM   #199
Traveller
Captain

Downloads: 89
Icon10

Methinks somebody had a wee bit too much whiskey to drink.
Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 06:48 AM   #200
Traveller
Captain

Infected cruise ship docked in Naha, Okinawa before arriving in Yokohama. 2,600 passengers debarked.

Quote:
Nakasone warned that many cruise ship passengers had used taxis and buses during their stay in Naha, and said that “taxi and bus drivers (who may have had contact with the infected travelers) may be at high risk.”
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20.../#.Xj1MwDyRWyU

It's probably already spread all over Naha by now.
Old 02-07-20, 08:32 AM   #201
STEED
Lucky Jack

Uploads: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Yes he's a goner now ... Steed must have gotten in on the end when he just had his heart stop ... He's dead after signing a document that he was a danger to the state for causing alarms.
Yea they said later in the evening their investigation has found he died. No doubt the conspiracy lot will say he was bumped off.

As for the outbreak it seems to be dropping in the news agenda here down to third or fourth news item. Maybe be the viewers are fed up with having this rammed down their guts 24/7 and the news media has noticed. I for one doubt that....

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 09:44 AM   #202
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Yeah, back to Trump and the Royals for the uneducated masses.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 11:55 AM   #203
STEED
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Yeah, back to Trump and the Royals for the uneducated masses.
Top story here today...

Quote:
Phillip Schofield comes out as gay - 'I have been coming to terms with it'

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
Old 02-07-20, 12:23 PM   #204
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I still claim - the real numbers of defected and who have died from this Corona virus, is somewhere between the official numbers and those mentioned in our alt-media.

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 10:19 PM   #205
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Markus, I believe you are right. I have a running estimate of what I think the actual figures are, far right two columns. Based only on anecdotal information from the web.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wuhan8.jpg (96.2 KB, 23 views)
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 03:48 AM   #206
Traveller
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I still claim - the real numbers of defected and who have died from this Corona virus, is somewhere between the official numbers and those mentioned in our alt-media.

Markus
Is isn't just the so-called 'alt-media' saying this, but also mainstream media sources are saying the infection and death rates could be 10x higher than the Chinese government numbers.

Quote:
If China's been reporting about 800 [infections] with 25 deaths, we think the number is probably 10 times that number in China right now because you had a number of misdiagnoses, Meekins said.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china...155836267.html

Quote:
More than 75,000 people - ten times the official tally of confirmed cases - have been infected with the coronavirus in Wuhan, ground zero of a global health emergency, according to research published Friday.

"We estimate that 75,815 individuals have been infected in Wuhan as of January 25, 2020," a team led by Gabriel Leung from the University of Hong Kong reported in The Lancet.
https://www.sciencealert.com/new-stu...th-coronavirus

Quote:
How does coronavirus compare with the flu?

With up to 5 million cases, 140,000 hospitalizations and 8,200 deaths in the U.S. during the current season, according to the CDC, flu sounds like much more of a health risk. It's the coronavirus uncertainty, and lack of a vaccine, that concerns public health officials. But the coronavirus death rate is up to 10 times higher, with no predictable beginning and end to the season, like flu.
https://hartfordhospital.org/about-h...8&publicId=395

Look at how many people die from influenza in the US every year. Coronovirus is much more deadly and China has worse health care than the US.

Read that again... the Coronavirus death rate is 10 times higher than the flu, and the seasonal flu kills between 290,000 to 650,000 people per year worldwide.

Now here's something very interesting. Tencent, China's largest online news site,may have accidentally (or purposefully) released the actual Coronavirus numbers:

Quote:
Figures posted Saturday on Tencent's website showed that the number of confirmed cases of the coronavirus stood at 154,023, 10 times higher than the official figure. It also listed suspected cases at 79,808, four times higher than the official figure.
Quote:
The site published the number of cured cases at 269, and the number of deaths at 24,589- 82 times higher than the Chinese Communist Party is reporting. The official number of cases and deaths at the time were both 300.

The website was quickly updated to official government numbers. It is still unclear if the alternate numbers are the result of a insider leak or tampering.
https://disrn.com/news/tencent-leak-...-than-reported

There's no way to confirm if these numbers were a mistake or purposefully leaked, but it is interesting.

Last edited by Traveller; 02-08-20 at 03:57 AM.
Old 02-08-20, 04:01 AM   #207
Traveller
Captain

Neal, your death estimate is running about 40x higher than the 'official' number, which is very possible from everything I've read.

Last edited by Traveller; 02-08-20 at 07:56 AM.
Old 02-08-20, 08:35 AM   #208
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Five more Brits but there is an Asian connection.

Quote:
Five Britons have tested positive for coronavirus in eastern France, the French health minister confirmed.

Four adults and a child were diagnosed with the virus after coming into contact with a British national who recently returned from Singapore.

Local officials said they all stayed in the same ski chalet in the Alps, but none was in a serious condition.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51425702

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 09:04 AM   #209
STEED
Lucky Jack

Quote:
American dies of coronavirus in China;....

BEIJING (Reuters) - A 60-year-old American has died of the new coronavirus, the first confirmed non-Chinese death of the illness.....

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-ch...-idUKKBN20003J
Hmmm....

Old 02-08-20, 09:37 AM   #210
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

case fatality rates compared

typical influenza pandemic: < 0.1%

2019-nCoV: case fatality based on onkle neal's 7 February "actual figures not reported", 14.9%. Case fatality rate based on official reports: 1.86%. And I dont think 2019-nCov is considered a pandemic spread, YET

I kinda think the current fatality rate stems primarily from the inability of the most awesome, highly regarded and smartest country in the whole wide world, that mythical beast named China to provide proper treatment for its own citizens. OR regulate what's sold at its own markets to prevent stupid things like this from happening again. But Im sure Xi Jinping, where ever he may be hiding, is developing plans to outsmart this virus as we speak.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 02-08-20 at 09:55 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan