SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics > PC Hardware/Software forum
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-20, 02:27 PM   #13
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainadccdacaptain View Post
I major in computer programming, maybe I can help
First of all I should have done it before, I made a search for this movie 2012 and
discovered it came out in 2009/10 so I have had this idea for almost 10 years now.

About this technical device.

Since it is a total different thing, a prototype need to be created and I know from tv's and science magazine it can take years from building a prototype of a thing/device and until it can be mass produced. I also know that a constructor has to go back many, many times before s/he is happy and can put it into mass production.

I'm also prepared for the possibility that it can't be done.

I also know this device perhaps need a new type of software program to function.
This software program shall be installed in every produced device.

So I'm happy if there are some with huge knowledge in computer programming, but this person also need to have to possibility to construct a technical device, from scratch.

This device is not 100 % build with hardware stuff. Far from it. Even though there will be some hardware in this device containing the software and the possibility to recharge the batteries and the things that makes it useful for the person who have bought it.

As mentioned before I have made a lot of search with different search criteria and I haven't fund such a technical device that even come close to my idea.

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote