Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-01-19, 02:53 PM   #1
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Default Can a person become criminal due to changes in surroundings

(couldn't come up with a better headlines, than this one)

It happens that some of our immigrants from North Africa or Middle East commit a criminal act while they await their asylum from the Danish State.

Some years back some psychologist said on national tv.

(from my memory)

"It's not the crime they have committed we should forgive, but understand why they did it.

It's a huge Change in culture, language, environment and other things(can remember all)for them

Those major changes can very well turn a person into a criminal "

Some of the words are mine.

Those words made me wonder-was he right when i said those words

Can major changes in a person life turn him or her into a criminal
Changes in culture, language, environment and other things.

This post/thread is NOT about islam, it's more a psychological question.

´cause was his answer a political correct answer or a scientific correct answer ?

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-19, 03:18 PM   #2
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Whether your behaviour and acting is "criminal" or not, exclusively depends on whether or not you comply with the law of the place or not. The rules say what is cosnidered to be criminal, and rules can change from time to time, or between places. Criminal and not-criminal are categories of administrative rules.

The willingness to commit harm to other people - and that can also be harm the law does not gn such, so I mean harm in a general, moral-ethical understanding, not in a juristic context - depends on own mentality, social value system you are used to, cultural influence/sharpening during experiences in earlier life, education, family contexts. All this together forms a personality that cares or cares not for harming other people, or accepts force as a valid tool to enforce own interests or not.

You can harm people while formally complying with laws. You can violate laws while not doing human harm and indeed try to fight for human interests and motives.

I recommend not to judge your question'S subject in the light of legal circumstances only - these are abused massively by contemporary multi-culti-fans and politicians and ideologists to point out that the barbaric habits and misbheaviour by quite some migrants form africa and Islamic countries are "harmless" since they do not violate our laws. Sometimes our stupid courts even excuse violations of our laws by referring to the different cultural experince of the offender, such judges usually see themselves as especially progressive and modern. Its a strawman manouver. Or take my special old friend, Islam. It propagates racism, subordination of females, conquest, violent subjugation, war, which all are power-political agendas and represent a uniform, totalitarian cultural-social model, but it demands to meet no resistence since it claims to be no political ideologyy, but a religion ("Oh holy nut...!"), and according to our laws, religious practice is free and nejhoys state protection. For the same reason the scientology corporation tries so very hard to claim the legal status of a recognised religous church in europe and Germany. It then could slip under the umbrella of legal protections and tax reliefs that so far it cannot claim. Thank God, despite massive American lobbying and pressure, we have resisted to at least this single one stupidity so far.

One must not have studied psychology or sociology to imagine that the cultural contexts of your family life and childhood experiences form the character you later have as an adult. We are what we have become due to our past. But quite some in our "persoanlity" is not envrioenmental, but is genetical, and I claim it is muczh more than culture-relativists of the present and "We a all are the same" crusaders want to make people beleive. This cannot be changed just by filling a form and validating it with an official stamp. The European ideas of becoming a melting pot of ethnicities and cultures, are insane, and naive. The readiness to use physical violence and to enforce interests by force against women, or inside you family, that are culturla mainstream in many parts of the world where many of thes migrants come from, just cannot be cleaned easily by telling them they should obey German laws. The lower inhibition barriers to physical force due to comiung from a p0alce where fightign and war is daily routine not even being mentioned. Especially German laws and German justice system are what many of these migrants from Africa and the Middle East explicitly spit on.

Lets be honest: integration means willingess to get assimilated. There is no way to put it any kinder. Either you become assimilated, or you remain to be a foreign matter in the surrounding of your cultural host. If you do not want to get assimilated by that host, then do not move to that host's place.

Laws and formal procedures have little to do with it. Believing this just illustrates the idea that a homo novo could be created in the central planners' social laboratory.

Racism is not a difficult thing to understand. Raping is no difficult thing to understand. Disgust for diversity, readiness to to do ohysicla harm to others, to steal or to sell drugs to the locals, is no difficult thing to understand. All that call for underdtanding "them" on this and on that,m just aims at poreventing to cionfriont them and to hold them accountable in full and to prevent them form keep on coiming from thai plamces to ours. Thjats what we shoudl do, and to udnerstand that paternalösitic family structures form an oppressive reigme of old men over young men who then do noit find their plac ein society, does nothing for us.

I am tired of this endless ink pissing and paragraph rodeo riding.

Last edited by Skybird; 09-01-19 at 03:36 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-19, 03:51 PM   #3
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Genetics loads the gun, environment pulls the trigger.
Old 09-01-19, 04:08 PM   #4
bstanko6
Admiral

Downloads: 390
Uploads: 13

I have to comment here. I'm a police officer and I do believe in the law. However, regardless your genetics, culture, religion, ideaology, sexual orientation or identification...

Eye for an eye to me, was the best law ever written.

People do not need to be taught that killing is bad, or rape is bad. You cross your neighbor, then there are consequences that you may face outside of a court room. I see this everyday.

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/6tFeTSUmVc
bstanko6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-19, 04:10 PM   #5
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Sometimes I just listen to you in awe and wonder!
Old 09-01-19, 04:49 PM   #6
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Thank you for your answer and especially thank you Skybird.

It was the incident in France the other day, where one person was killed and a few was wounded by some Afghan refugee/immigrant(according to some Danish newspaper)who had attacked them with a knife of some kind

That made me remember what this psychologist said on tv some years back.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-19, 04:14 AM   #7
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
As a rule people still have a degree of agency.

I think downgrading people to some forces out of their control is not the right way to approach this problem.
Old 09-02-19, 08:52 AM   #8
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

The law of causation or free will is a scientific as well philosophical subject. But being in the midst of a world where the principle of causation prevails universally, what room is there for autonomy of human volition?

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-19, 12:17 PM   #9
Threadfin
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Lets be honest: integration means willingess to get assimilated. There is no way to put it any kinder. Either you become assimilated, or you remain to be a foreign matter in the surrounding of your cultural host. If you do not want to get assimilated by that host, then do not move to that host's place.

Well said.