Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-20-21, 12:57 PM   #1651
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
These same Democrats who babbled on for four years about Fasicism and censorship when there was none to be found now gleefully support it.
He is too old but many of us prefered that to the daily Twitter rants from the the previous megalomaniac narcissist.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-21, 01:22 PM   #1652
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
He is too old but many of us prefered that to the daily Twitter rants from the the previous megalomaniac narcissist.
You're in the minority.

Most Americans would have preferred to continue to have low inflation rates, reasonable gasoline prices, and fear of what Trump might do from Iran, China, N. Korea, even if it meant more mean tweets.

It cost me $38 to fill my gas tank when Trump was in office. Now it costs me $52 for the same amount.

Rogue nations feared Trump's unpredictability, which is why Kim Jong-Un actually came to a negotiating table at all. Despite some short-term pain in the pocketbooks of industrial investors, the US was winning it's trade war with the CHICOMs. We had no noise from Iran.

Now, puddin' head Biden isn't even acknowledged by other world leaders, let alone humored.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-21, 01:27 PM   #1653
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Twitter rants? Like most everything on social media they were stupid and childish.

But I mentioned early on the best way to defeat a narcissist is to ignore them. But people kept feeding it. I mentioned early on the best way to overcome the nonsense was to be the adult. But instead everyone’s behavior stooped just as low. I also mentioned early on there were much more serious issues to concern ourselves with than the latest Trump tweet. But people just couldn’t stay away from it.

There was the expansion of China, our own troubled economy, corporate infiltration of government, endless wars, stagnate wages, Government expansion of its domestic powers. But all the media could feed the public were the latest Twitter feed and the people loved it, they craved it, they couldn’t stay away from it.

Now here we are, in addition to the above. Banks are hoarding cash, cancelling personal lines of credit, lumber short squeeze is over and prices dropping like a rock and we’re possibly on the verge of a global collapse of the economy, again. Which will equate to even more job losses than we have already.

If this downturn is as big as some say it could be. It might explain why Putin secured his place as leader for years to come, Xi made himself dictator for life and our own governments expansion of powers over a sudden concern over domestic terrorism. Then again I might just be fear mongering

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-20-21 at 01:37 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-21, 01:33 PM   #1654
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
What’s your point?
What I was talking about and against is this idea we should FORCE people to get vaccinated. And the censorship of thoughts and opinions.
[...]
As several here have found and pointed out better health is the best defense against sickness. But that was considered misleading by the blue ministry of truth so she was censored.
It is just that i cannot hear this bull anymore.

"Give Trump credit for the vacine rollout, operation warp speed"
"Why won't you take the vaccine then?"
"Because the vaccine isn't safe"
"So give Trump credit for rolling out an unsafe vaccine?"

So you have ben vaccinated, but did not want to, but you had since you wanted to keep your job? Or what?
You accept other vaccinations but not this, because .. why exactly?
You have been "forced", because the company you work in prefers vaccinated people instead of those most probably spreading the virus? Ok, don't get vaccinated and lose your job, die, whatever, your decision.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-21, 01:34 PM   #1655
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Twitter rants? Like most everything on social media they were stupid and childish.

But I mentioned early on the best way to stop a narcissist is to ignore them. But people kept feeding it. I mentioned early on the best way to overcome the nonsense was to be the adult. But instead everyone’s behavior stooped just as low. I also mentioned early on there were much more serious issues to concern ourselves with than the latest Trump tweet. But people just couldn’t stay away from it.

There was the expansion of China, our own troubled economy, corporate infiltration of government, endless wars, stagnate wages, Government expansion of its domestic powers. But all the media could feed the public were the latest Twitter feed and the people loved it, they craved it, they couldn’t stay away from it.

Now here we are, in addition to the above. Banks are hoarding cash, cancelling personal lines of credit, lumber short squeeze is over and prices dropping like a rock and we’re possibly on the verge of a global collapse of the economy, again. Which will equate to even more job losses than we have already.

And what’s the latest on social media?
But the tweets... They're sooo mean...

Just shows the overall level of Idiocracy that *anyone* takes *anything* posted on social media seriously.

Imagine what would happen if all of these corporate types *ignored* any leftist activist demands... The answer? *Nothing*. Because you can't take seriously someone prancing around on a TikTok complaining about some imagined slight while wearing some bizarre outfit and face paint.

The first time someone bleated "micro-aggression" they should have received a smack in the mouth with full aggression and been told to shut up.
Old 07-20-21, 01:39 PM   #1656
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post

So you have ben vaccinated, but did not want to, but you had since you wanted to keep your job? Or what?
You have been "forced", because the company you work in prefers vaccinated people instead of those most probably spreading the virus? Ok, don't get vaccinated and lose your job, die, whatever, your decision.
Because other vaccines have actually been through a rigorous approval process. The last time we didn't, we had babies born with flippers instead of arms and legs due to thalidomide and people dropping dead from heart attacks from the '76 swine flu vaccine...
Old 07-20-21, 01:40 PM   #1657
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Here in Denmark and Sweden they use to make a survey around 6 or 12 month after a new government has taken control.

Here they ask if they are satisfied with their votes(if they had voted on this government)

And other questions.

Now I wonder if some company have made the same survey in USA asking the American voters if they are satisfied with the new President and if they did the right thing when they voted.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-21, 01:49 PM   #1658
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post

As for your obsession with Trump, it’s still an experimental vaccine doesn’t matter who rolls it out. One need only look at the headlines and you’ll find both party’s are eager to take the credit. Who gets it is a stupid and useless arguement for party fanboys and social media addicts with no life.

About your questions. In my lifetime I have stood in every line and have probably been injected with every conceivable vaccine known to mankind. Not once had I ever refused or had an adverse reaction to any of them.

Enter COVID: I followed CDC guidelines even went so far as to quit my job. Still I wore a mask because I thought it was a reasonable request. I think I was infected in early 2020 but this was before testing was available I just followed CDC guidelines, stayed home and recuperated. Then I was most certainly infected late 2020. Early 2021 I got the first jab of Moderna because I thought it was the right thing to do. However because of an adverse reaction I choose not to continue (mild tunnel vision, flushed, dizziness, anxiety).

I recently went back to work sans mask and second jab. I work with someone who refuses to vaccinate. I’m fine with his decision, it’s his choice, not mine, it’s not yours, the government or the corporate office.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-20-21 at 03:33 PM.
Old 07-20-21, 06:10 PM   #1659
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Oh we were so tired of the tweets. Yet could never get enough of q-anon style conspiracy theories.

Old 07-20-21, 06:28 PM   #1660
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
You're in the minority.
The election says otherwise. Yeah, yeah, massive voter fraud blah, blah blah...

First dillermand sentenced for the capitol riot gets eight months and will have his guns taken away with a nice felony conviction on his record. He can keep his bible.

David Bowie
Old 07-20-21, 06:55 PM   #1661
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Well, a Barrack was indicted by a Federal Grand Jury, arrested and charged today, but it wasn't the Barrack the Trumpettes have been wet-dreaming about...

Trump adviser Tom Barrack arrested on foreign-agent charges --

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...charges-500333

As time goes on, I suspect more of the Trump Turd Reich minions will be facing indictments or direct charges; I also suspect not a few of them, faced with serious Federal prison time, will be of a mind to implicate or divulge the Loser-In-Chief (LIC) in the criminal actions for which they are being charged; some have asked why doesn't the DOJ or the state AGs/DAs just go ahead and charge the LIC already and why are they picking off subordinates instead; actually, its a good strategy to go after the low-hanging targets first; not only do you get a really good shot at getting viable prosecutions and convictions, when the time comes to haul in LIC, there will be a solid history of sworn testimony and evidence surrounding the crimes, enough to make it extremely difficult for LIC to have much wriggle room when his own indictment comes down; its awfully hard to make the claim you weren't involved or knew nothing about the crimes when prosecutors have the court records, testimony, and evidence provided by the others involved in the crimes, particularly when the others are so close to your own inner circle...

Tick, tock, Donny, Tick Tock...

<O>
Old 07-20-21, 07:10 PM   #1662
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Finally someone talking about something that matters to most of the nation. Think it’s bad now watch what happened if that 3.5 trillion spending bill is approved.

Old 07-20-21, 11:13 PM   #1663
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

WOW... Trump really did a number on you kids, He's been out of office for 8 months. His name comes up and you jokers go off the deep end.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-21, 11:24 PM   #1664
Buddahaid

Yes funny isn't it that the Republican party is still licking his boots everyday.

David Bowie
Old 07-20-21, 11:28 PM   #1665
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Finally someone talking about something that matters to most of the nation. Think it’s bad now watch what happened if that 3.5 trillion spending bill is approved.
100% right, the Democrats will put us in an inflationary spiral like Venezuela. But I can't say the Republicans are much better.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote