SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-11-15, 02:09 PM   #1
Rebel
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 0
Default where to post

I posted my first career because after many years of playing silent Hunter GWX with others and that group of Goodfellows moved on to other games. I stayed playing GWX I decided to try playing a career knowing that it was probably very boring. I have always played GWX at 100% real and decided that if I could figure out how not to use the game Map while playing my career. It certainly would give me something to do while traveling to my objective. The best answer I could come up with was to print the map at 50x and using that map, to estimate one day's travel. I placed a great deal of that information on where I thought it would be most useful to others that were interested in playing a career. There was even a post saying that there was a problem with the group and that there were going to start a new group with what I figured out was fewer ruleswell, I'm not very big on rules. So I applied on that post for membership in this new group after two days of checking, neither post can be found, so I'm posting this to see how long it stays.
Old 05-11-15, 02:52 PM   #2
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Did you mean these threads?
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=219845
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=220095

And the Doenitz Elite Flotilla forum is still here.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=250

You may have missed them because you were looking in this forum, which for the creation and discussions of mods for SH3, not for playing the game itself.
Old 05-12-15, 11:56 AM   #3
Rebel
Machinist's Mate

Default TO SAILOR STEVE

thank you. As it became obvious to me, I'm not very good at finding things on this subsim. I am happy for your good fortune in having a brand-new up to date PC and being able to figure out what I was talking about.
Old 05-12-15, 12:12 PM   #4
Rebel
Machinist's Mate

Default to bl tzkr eg

I will try to reinstall team speak. In coming to this website and reading the things that are going on, focusing my attention to silent Hunter GWX there is very little that is going on now 2015. I deeply appreciate your taking the time to respond to what I wrote. The best part of life for me is , that while I was playing silent Hunter GWX with friends from all over the world, I knew it was a great time knowing that. It was not going to last. The days of playing silent Hunter111 against destroyer command, are long past. Only those who played the game will know. Like tears on one's face, that are lost in the rain.
Old 05-12-15, 01:46 PM   #5
Rebel
Machinist's Mate

Default TO SAILOR STEVE

I am still very grateful for your search for the posting that I made. My investigation of the three places that you under line, do not show either the person that I was responding to in regards to his starting a new group. Both posting were removed. The person from reading the three posts it gave me said he was in contact with Neil Stevens. I must have step on his toes, which was not my intention. He did ask me if I wanted further information in regards to my post. I did not respond to him because my posting was not to him. I would like to start playing with other people, who are interested in playing GWX. I have downloaded TUNNGLE. To my amazement I had a long time ago used it. It remembered me as rebel 169. I know that life is a game, and how I play the game, is how I play life