Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-30-20, 11:33 AM   #4996
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Don't put silly ideas in his head.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
skidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-20, 02:42 PM   #4997
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Different man, different words - same aiming direction like me.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/30/h...ess/index.html

"There is no getting 'back to normal,' experts say. The sooner we accept that, the better. Five years change in six months. Politicians who pretend that 'normal' is just around the corner are fooling themselves or their followers, or perhaps both."
Old 09-30-20, 05:51 PM   #4998
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
That has been rumoured since the early days of it spreading but for some reason or other the theory wasn't pursued for very long by the media.

I'll give you a reason. The ChiComs don't want it talked about.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-20, 04:02 AM   #4999
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I'll give you a reason. The ChiComs don't want it talked about.
Very true but why didn't the western media make more of it or western governments for that matter?

Does this mean China has the ability to control or at least influence either or both of the above?

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-20, 05:54 AM   #5000
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

First it was Dominic Cummings, then Steptoe and now Boris father.

Quote:
PM's father Stanley Johnson pictured in shop without face covering.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54369002
This smacks of double standards, one rule for one and one different rule for the other.

'Do as I say, not what I do' springs to mind

Old 10-01-20, 06:06 AM   #5001
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Health Secretary Matt Hancock announces stricter measures on social mixing for Liverpool, Warrington, Hartlepool and Middlesbrough. Restrictions include a ban on mixing between households in any indoor setting, such as pubs and restaurants. He says the measures across much of the north of England are hard, but that there are signs they are working.

The growth in cases in England may be slowing since measures including the "rule of six" were introduced - study.

MPs' report says "poor communication" with patients from NHS bodies in England has left many "in limbo"

It has emerged that the UK government was warned back in May that its loan scheme for small firms was at "high risk of fraud"

A row has erupted over a lockdown in the Spanish capital Madrid after a sharp rise in coronavirus cases. Madrid's regional government did not vote in favour of the restrictions and questions their legality.

Gatherings of more than 1,000 people will be permitted in Switzerland as the government starts to ease restrictions.

Global sports organisations are dialling in for a virtual summit to discuss ways to make sport more sustainable.

Old 10-01-20, 12:37 PM   #5002
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-01-20, 12:40 PM   #5003
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

The maximum fine for repeatedly breaching the travel quarantine in England is set to rise from £3,200 to £10,000. The fine for a single offence will remain at £1,000.However in the case of someone committing a second offence it would rise to £2,000, or £4,000 for a third offence.For a fourth or subsequent offence, the fine would be £10,000.

Old 10-01-20, 02:15 PM   #5004
Skybird
Soaring

As said before: a vaccine will not just magically return life to former normality next year.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-54371559
Old 10-01-20, 02:31 PM   #5005
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
The crux of the matter correctly identified and called by its name. There is no money-making in these cheap supplements. Politicians are controlled by pharmaceutical lobbies.

I would even recommend to start stockpiling this and other supplements. There is a money storm coming over the paper money world, due to the unleashed debt-raising frenzy. Maybe not soft gels and oils, but dry pills can be stored for 1-2 years under normal conditions, and if kept cold, light-protected and dry, even longer, most likely. Build a reserve now, while the shortages are not already here. Else you end up like those being in search for toilet paper half a year ago. Add a little bit to your heap of reserves every week. No need to become hectic that way, just continously keep doing it, then even small portions per run will do.

I currently am armed up for half a year of supply in supplements. Plan to slowly increase it. Also, there is the danger that the EU will ban these things, or regulate them to irrelevance to help out their money-craving buddies in the pharma lobby that greased them year for year.

When the bills of this year's money frenzies get handed out, you do not want to stand in the first line, naked and with empty hands and no reserves. You want to be prepared, hidden, and others being unaware of you.

They think it is your citizen'S duty to consume and to buy expensive bad stuff. I recommend you become unloyal and disobedient.
Old 10-01-20, 03:01 PM   #5006
Skybird
Soaring

An illustration for what I repeatedly described as "too much pressure in the kettle". It reminds of the too close relation ship between Boeing and the FAA - and its consequences.

http://translate.google.com/translat...b-be150f432dfe
Old 10-01-20, 03:27 PM   #5007
Skybird
Soaring

Since it currently is a lighttower study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7456194/

If I calculate it correctly, the used dosis of 0.532 mg Vit D3 equals 532 mcg equals 21,280 IE .

Another study with a population of almost 9000 patients has been done in Israel meanwhile. Its conclusions point at the same direction as the Spanish study.
Old 10-02-20, 05:52 AM   #5008
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump have tested positive for Covid-19

They are "both well", the White House says. "We will get through this TOGETHER!", the president tweeted.

They received the results after one of the president's closest aides became infected.

President Trump, 74, has been criticised for playing down the severity of the virus in the early stages and often spurning mask wearing and social distancing.

The US has registered the world's highest number of confirmed cases and Covid-related deaths - nearly 208,000

Elsewhere, Scotland's first minister says an SNP MP who travelled by train from London to Scotland after testing positive should resign.

More than 34 million cases have been confirmed globally with around 1.02 million deaths, Johns Hopkins University says.

Old 10-02-20, 05:58 AM   #5009
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

The news that Donald Trump has tested positive for Covid-19 may concern US voters - but they will not be the first electorate to see their leader fall ill with the virus.

Among the other world leaders to have tested positive are:

Boris Johnson - The UK's prime minister spent three nights in intensive care in April after contracting the virus, and - after being released from hospital - admitted it "could have gone either way".

Juan Orlando Hernández - The Honduran president revealed in a televised address in June that he, his wife and two of his two aides had tested positive for coronavirus.

Jair Bolsonaro - Brazil's president tested positive in July, after previously testing negative on three occasions. He repeatedly played down risks of what he called the "little flu".

Alejandro Giammattei - Guatemala's president tested positive in September after taking his sixth test. He described his symptoms as being "mild", saying that he had some "body aches" and a "bit of a cough".

Old 10-02-20, 06:03 AM   #5010
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin said last night the Covid situation was close to critical in the Russian capital and ordered at least 30% of workers to work from home from Monday. Now Deputy Mayor Vladimir Efimov says that number should gradually rise to half. Moscow reported 2,424 new cases on Thursday and top medic Denis Protsenko says Muscovites have not been wearing masks and have started hugging and shaking hands again.

Czechs vote in regional and senate elections today, ahead of a state of emergency from Monday affecting schools, leisure and cultural events. A record 3,493 infections and 12 more deaths have been reported in the past 24 hours.

Germany has reported 2,673 new infections - the highest number since mid-April. Eight more people have died.

Top French chef Philippe Etchebest wants catering workers to "make a noise" outside hotels, cafes and restaurants at 11:45 (09:45GMT) this morning - after the government warned it could decide on Monday to shut them in Paris, Bordeaux, Nice, Lyon and other cities. France has seen 70,458 new cases in the past week.

Madrid leaders will appeal to the National Court against an order to limit movement across the Spanish capital from this weekend. They say they will comply with the order. Spain reported another 182 deaths late on Thursday and 9,419 infections.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan