Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-02-22, 05:40 PM   #3631
Red Devil
The Old Man

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 0

Rule No 1: Don't believe the Press
>
Darkness is only the absence of Light; Ignorance is only the absence of knowledge ©

www.worldwartwo.uk
www.captainwalker.uk
Red Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-22, 06:15 PM   #3632
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
ME! Woke! Wash yer mouth out!!!! I cannot stand those 'people'
Yeshua was woke...

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-22, 06:54 PM   #3633
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Rule No 1: Don't believe the Press
Balcony and house are still there, tv news showed it, only some smoke and dust was in the place. If this would have been a classical hellfire warhead, balcony and most of the house would be gone.
The missile gets described in a variety of media, and at youtube. It exists, was developed by demand of Obama.
Old 08-02-22, 10:10 PM   #3634
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Ayman al-Zawahiri: Al-Qaeda leader killed in US drone strike

"He was killed in a counter-terrorism operation carried out by the CIA in the Afghan capital Kabul on Sunday."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-62387167

Guess they had to one up the FBI finding the ruby red slippers.
Old 08-03-22, 08:38 AM   #3635
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

Not again, how many times have the USA claimed that they've killed him before this one?, we'll have to believe them once again or until they kill him the next time.
Old 08-03-22, 08:53 AM   #3636
Red Devil
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Not again, how many times have the USA claimed that they've killed him before this one?, we'll have to believe them once again or until they kill him the next time.
Do you mean Bin Laden or his sidekick ???
>
Darkness is only the absence of Light; Ignorance is only the absence of knowledge ©

www.worldwartwo.uk
www.captainwalker.uk
Old 08-03-22, 09:47 AM   #3637
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post

I am not aware of any such claims. How many times has the government said they killed him?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-23, 05:44 AM   #3638
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

That'll do nicely thank you.

Quote:
Shamima Begum loses citizenship challenge

By Dominic Casciani
BBC home and legal correspondent

Shamima Begum has lost her challenge over the decision to deprive her of British citizenship because she is a threat to national security.

Mr Justice Jay told the semi-secret court dealing with her case that her appeal had been fully dismissed.

The decision means the 23-year-old remains barred from returning to the UK and stuck in a camp in northern Syria.

Ms Begum was 15 years old when she travelled to join the self-styled Islamic State group in 2015.

She went on to have three children, all of whom have died, after marrying a fighter with the group.

In 2019, the then Home Secretary Sajid Javid stripped her of her British citizenship, preventing her coming home, and leaving her detained as an IS supporter in a camp.

The Special Immigration Appeals Commission has ruled that decision, taken after ministers received national security advice about Ms Begum's threat to the UK, had been lawful.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64731007

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-23, 08:32 AM   #3639
Red Devil
The Old Man

Thats three great bits of news for me today.

Liverpool got trashed 5-2 at Anfield by Real Madrid.
The baby born an orphan in Turkish earthquake is doing well and been adopted by relatives.
And now that terror ***** has lost another fight to be allowed to have her rescinded passport back. Just as well, there are thousands waiting for her, and not to greet her.

Oh what a beautiful day
>

www.worldwartwo.uk
www.captainwalker.uk
Old 02-22-23, 08:35 AM   #3640
Red Devil
The Old Man

I know these people have their religion but its been a bit two faced recently. All of that religion say that everything on this planet is gods will. Then they stand in the ruins of the biggest quake since Frisco and raise their hands to heaven shouting his name. All religion is fake man made rubbish.
>

www.worldwartwo.uk
www.captainwalker.uk
Old 02-22-23, 09:31 AM   #3641
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
I know these people have their religion but its been a bit two faced recently. All of that religion say that everything on this planet is gods will. Then they stand in the ruins of the biggest quake since Frisco and raise their hands to heaven shouting his name. All religion is fake man made rubbish.
Religion is just mans poor attempt to define the undefinable concept of God. They are like a childs attempt to explain a complicated mechanism, oversimplified and often getting it bass ackwards wrong.

The way I see it God is not going to save anyone from the ravages of nature, bad luck or evil men. That is not what he is about. He gave us the ability for independent thought and He gave us this sometimes dangerous playground called Earth to exercise it in order to show Him by our thoughts and deeds that we are worthy of an afterlife. Either you will or you won't but it won't be by how well you follow rules written by other men.

Old 02-22-23, 10:10 AM   #3642
Red Devil
The Old Man

Hi August. I take you believe in this 'being'. Fair enough, thats up to the individual. But if any god (note I do not use a capital letter) was as good and kind as the fraudulently corrupt catholic church claims, then he, or it, is a total fraud.

Look at the state of the earth for the past 2000 years, especially now. Do you think a kindly god looks at us? Or a being watching a comedy channel? No, there is no divinity of any religion, its totally impossible.

A wise man once said, "If there is anything like a god, we carry it inside our minds, our soul".

And the scrolls say that JC said that a church (place of worship) is not a building, it is here all around us, even under this stone. You all take it with you.

Religion is a device for ignorant humankind of days gone by to explain the unexplainable. And I hate that stupid phrase 'its gods will'.

And the religions who take from the rich and poor in masses, for the poor, and keep it is testimony to the lies and deceit of the gimme or perish clergy. Look at the wealth of the Vatican, the poor will never see any of it.

As for an afterlife. Yes, I think its probable. Why? Because I had a message from my mother, died 1999, long after, from a medium who has never seen me or heard of me. If its not possible what a waste of our lives, but its nothing to do with a religion.
>

www.worldwartwo.uk
www.captainwalker.uk
Old 02-22-23, 10:38 AM   #3643
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Don't wanna derail this thread to much I have however a comment to Red Devils comment.
Red Devil wrote
"was as good and kind as the fraudulently corrupt catholic church claims, then he, or it, is a total fraud."

I have been told that God gave us free will-Free will to do good or bad.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-23, 10:44 AM   #3644
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Hi August. I take you believe in this 'being'. Fair enough, thats up to the individual. But if any god (note I do not use a capital letter) was as good and kind as the fraudulently corrupt catholic church claims, then he, or it, is a total fraud.

Look at the state of the earth for the past 2000 years, especially now. Do you think a kindly god looks at us? Or a being watching a comedy channel? No, there is no divinity of any religion, its totally impossible.

A wise man once said, "If there is anything like a god, we carry it inside our minds, our soul".

And the scrolls say that JC said that a church (place of worship) is not a building, it is here all around us, even under this stone. You all take it with you.

Religion is a device for ignorant humankind of days gone by to explain the unexplainable. And I hate that stupid phrase 'its gods will'.

And the religions who take from the rich and poor in masses, for the poor, and keep it is testimony to the lies and deceit of the gimme or perish clergy. Look at the wealth of the Vatican, the poor will never see any of it.

As for an afterlife. Yes, I think its probable. Why? Because I had a message from my mother, died 1999, long after, from a medium who has never seen me or heard of me. If its not possible what a waste of our lives, but its nothing to do with a religion.

If you choose to see only the negative you will continue to be blind to everything else.

In addition to being the foremost providers of aid to the poor by far throughout human history, religions provide both a moral code and a societal structure which are important blocks to build a civilization.

It has, for all it's warts, served our species well in the past few millennia. Whereas man has yet to prove that a religion-less society can even survive for very long. Ever since ours mostly abandoned our religion we've been slowly crumbling and I expect that to continue.

Old 02-22-23, 10:54 AM   #3645
Red Devil
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Don't wanna derail this thread to much I have however a comment to Red Devils comment.
Red Devil wrote
"was as good and kind as the fraudulently corrupt catholic church claims, then he, or it, is a total fraud."

I have been told that God gave us free will-Free will to do good or bad.

Markus
Hi. Thats the excuse of religious people to placate, or attempt to, when people say WHY does god allow this? 'Its gods will.'
>

www.worldwartwo.uk
www.captainwalker.uk

Tags
terrorism