SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-08, 10:00 AM   #1
Sub Sailor
Commander

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0
Default Need some training for U-Boat add on

I downloaded U-Boat missions from filefront, I have it installed and seems to be working fine.
Now I have some question-can install TMO to this mod and what will change if I do so? When I installed TMO on SH4 patched to 1.4 I had a completely different splash screen.
Also with U-Boat mod I do not have the two blocks that indicated range on fuel and distance to end of track. I do have the time to end of track. I don't know what special ability button is for.
In short where can I read what all the changes and what if any things do I have to do to play this mod. I do not play the U-Boats, I prefer US Fleet Boats, nothing against the U-Boats, just my personal preference.
I just got started but this modification seems to be very good and I do like many of the view changes. It indicates a lot of hard work.
I do not play on line, again just my preference. I would be interested in finding new missions, and once I learn I would like to build some as I did for SC and DW.

Thank you for any help or direction you can provide,

Ron Banks MMCM(SS), USN(Ret)
Sub Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote