Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-22, 03:53 AM   #1
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0
Default Rod Stewart's Shotgun Wedding

Hell,Father's day now in America is tied to Slavery 250 yrs ago. Hell let's get these modern day Father's.Start paying for their kids. June 13th , .Really their going to tear down George and Lincoln's statues.And why aren't they celebrating Sherman's march. Well hell you would have to acknowledge that. Whites fought and died by the thousands.So when will blacks after 250 yrs give respect to the Whites that died by the thousands so they, 250 years later can still be Victims.Holy crap ww2 claimed more lives of every race on this planet than American or European Blacks. So? Do Ya want to hang me? If in all these years. I guess we could look at the Politician they are the guiding light's of the future. So i will say this to all of Humanity. Let's turn our Nuclear Weapons over to those who have been oppressed. And we shall see.

And i use a drone to search the Florida cow pastures for the magic mushrooms. I go in and out of the past and the present.And i can only hope that i will die before i am forced to Identify that i was born a male and after 65 + yrs. I'm still a male and oh my , my wife hasn't left me. Imagine that a man and women could become partners in life. From the day's of that old song by the band Bread, Baby i want you, Baby i need you. Yes we will not conform so we must be canceled. We don't believe in the hive mind . As individuals who exceeded in our different carrier's and when times weren't good we had each other. And all those years we were like the tide at the beach Ehab and Flow. We were point focused on achieving that small piece of the pie.Which was freedom. It's only achieved when you do not owe anyone anything.We may not have become rich but what we worked hard for was ours.And after all these years a Politician stands up and say's you will not own nothing in the future and you will be happy. Well i still love her, We started as two souls who didn't know a damn thing about each other. And after all these years i love to smell her fresh washed hair. Put my arm over her pull her close and whisper in her ear, I don't give a damn about their future.

Last edited by Gorpet; 06-21-22 at 07:33 AM. Reason: I'm waiting for the Attack of the Mind Hive. Look i still have 40 of my lungs left/ Getting my medical THC in pill form .
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote