SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > Wolfpack
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-22, 09:56 PM   #1
Gwenydd
verrückt kaleun

Downloads: 143
Uploads: 2

Default Beta testers needed for Wolfpack VoiceAttack pack

I have been working on a comprehensive and precise voice command profile for VoiceAttack for use with Wolfpack when playing with bots turned on. Since Wolfpack uses a number of commands that must be executed by clicking on the screen I have to build a different version for each resolution.

So far I have a profile for ultra wide 3840x1080, and one for 1920x1080. The profile contains around 700 unique commands so it needs a little testing to make sure everything is doing what it's supposed to.

I will be including the voice response pack I built with the profile as you really need audible feedback and it adds a lot of immersion as well. I also added a few nifty little things like a stopwatch automatically starting each time you fire a new torpedo... separate stopwatches for each torpedo fired, up to max.

At the moment commands include the following:

-All engine commands on the telegraph including switching engines and charging batteries
-New course accurate to one degree
-New depth accurate to 10 meters, plus periscope depth, crash dive, surface the boat
-Angle on bow accurate to 5 degrees
-Target speed accurate to .1 knots
-Target range accurate to 25 meters
-torpedo depth accurate to 1 meter since you cannot type in a decimal value
-torpedo firing with automatic stopwatches

Anyway, it would be helpful to have a few people (probably not more than 3) help test it and see what issues they find.

So the first three people to let me know they want to test can do so. I'll send the necessary files and you can keep me informed as to your results.
Once we're satisfied it's working fairly well I'll post the files up for everyone to use.

Thanks!

Gwen
Gwenydd is offline   Reply With Quote