SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-08, 07:11 PM   #10
Seminole
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 102
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBMAN1
Quote:
Originally Posted by August
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letum
:rotfl:
This post wins the thread!
BS. I was the first! I've been playing sub sims since the days when graphics were done with ASCII characters! Someone one day decided that wasn't enough and made GATO with 4 colors! I was going to make a board, but Neal beat me to the punch. That is why I refused to post on his board when it first started, but I was one of the first! :p

-S

Well if that counts as "evidence" then double BS.. I've been playing subsims since I was six...I had a baking soda powered one for the bathtub...and a red and grey plastic one ,also for the bath, that actually fired spring powered torpeos...then there was the periscope that I won at the county fair and painted sub mark lines on the lens... I used that to play with when while I watched SILENT SERVICE on TV..which hadn't been invented all that long...never mind computers..that takes me back to age 6 or 7 ...then there is my hypnotist's report,if you can believe her, that I had a past life as a German submariner back in WWII...need I go on...