SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-15-21, 04:38 PM   #6661
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

I find it extremely disturbing the E.U. is trying their damnedest to publicly sabotage and discourage a vaccine program. How much you want to bet ol' Willie and his old East German KGB cronies are behind this disinformation and setting up a Sputnik deal with Russia?

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-21, 04:56 PM   #6662
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Ver yunlikely. Her ein Germany the health minister and the Merkel gang are alreeady under unbelievable pressure and just got kickedjumoed into the stpocmahc twice durign elecitons on the bweekend, the joke of a vaccination campaign alreacy has kicked htme into the slumps. Intentionally risking to fuel even more of that by conspriring with the Russians? I rule that practically out.

The point, as far as I understood it, is this. There is a usual rate of thrombosis patients per 100k population, but amongst the vaccinated, in close time to when they got the jab, six times more people get trombosis. In total these are not many, but methodologically it neverthelkess are six times more than amongst the non vaccinated. And similair raitosn were found in Italy, France, Netherland and other coutnries.

This must be examined. And they look closely now becasue the whole developement of the AZ vaccine has had the worm in it from day one on, and AZ lied abotu it, and the British govenrment lied about iut and th emedia lied about it, since early last summer, again anbd again. There were several things that went wrong in the vaccine'S developement and delayed, even stopped test trials.

Wjhether thery couldnt tst that while keep on vacicnating, is another quesiton. But they are under so much - self-risen - pressure now that they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Minding everybody: blood cloths and thrombosis complications are a major concern in serious causes of Covid. And this in a vaccine that already has unusually severe vaccination symptoms anyway.

However, even if I fit into your reply scheme above, I still think the Russian vaccine is one of the best there currently is. I would not mind taking it. It indeed would be my currently preferred choice - if I had a choice, that is.

All this could be different again of course next season, next year.
Old 03-15-21, 05:55 PM   #6663
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

anti-vaxers will be the first too tell you they dont get vaccinated because there a risk of side effects they don't want to take. Of course they are immediately labelled by those who believe in godwizard science as anti-science kooks and afraid.

IMO the new COVID vaccine is no different than all the others before it and prove the anti-vaxer's point. There are risks with all vaccinations, hell I remember when I was in boot camp getting vaccinated. I saw two recruits out of 50 drop like fly's because of an acute reaction to the doses they received.

IMO the E.U. response to this is no different than anti-vaxers. They need to stop complaining and take their medicine.

Old 03-16-21, 06:17 AM   #6664
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-21, 06:36 AM   #6665
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Experts from the World Health Organisation and the European Medicines Agency are meeting to review the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Eleven European countries have halted the vaccine rollout after a number of cases of blood clots.

The UK Medicine regulator and WHO experts have said there is no evidence of a link.

Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab has also insisted the AstraZeneca vaccine is safe.

The EU's ambassador to the UK has said their decision is prompted by "the principle of precaution"

But the director general of Italy's medicines authority says the decision to suspend the vaccine rollout is a "political one"

Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has been photographed receiving the AstraZeneca jab - the first person in the country to do so.

The Scottish first minister is to set out proposed dates for the easing of Covid-19 restrictions.

The England Children's Commissioner, Dame Rachel de Souza, says the pandemic has had "a profound impact" on young people.

Portugal has been removed from the 'red list' of countries from where travel to England is banned.

Old 03-16-21, 06:41 AM   #6666
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

There were 13,107 deaths registered in the UK in the week of 5 March, 3% above the usual level for this time of year.

Last week, they were 9% above usual levels.

2,279 of these deaths involved Covid-19, down by 920 on the previous week.

Statisticians advise that the weekly death figure can rise and fall by 5% due to chance variation, so this is within the “normal range” of deaths for early March in a non-pandemic year.

With vaccinations of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine on hold in much of Europe, European eyes are now on the EU’s medicines regulator EMA, which has so far insisted it’s safe and should still be used. EMA safety experts are reviewing latest information today and will update their advice on Thursday. Latvia, Slovenia and Cyprus have become the latest to suspend use of the jab.

A German vaccination summit of federal and state leaders planned for tomorrow has been postponed until the EMA updates its advice. Meanwhile, Germany’s public health agency has warned that infections there are rising exponentially.

France’s health authorities are investigating a new Covid variant at the centre of a cluster of cases in Lannion in Brittany. Several people have shown symptoms of the variant which does not show up in a normal PCR test. President Emmanuel Macron says new measures will be taken in the coming days to fight the spread of Covid.

The Norwegian capital Oslo is closing all middle and high schools and put a two-person limit on visits to people’s homes amid record Covid infections. "We have never before seen such a high level of recorded cases," said mayor Raymond Johansen.

Estonian Prime Minister Kaja Kallas has tested positive for Covid and has begun self-isolating. She said on Facebook she was closely monitoring her health and staying home but still carrying out her duties.

Children’s swimming lessons are being allowed in the Netherlands from this morning for the first time since December. Limited outdoor exercise is also being allowed at sports facilities for adults over 27.

Old 03-16-21, 07:09 AM   #6667
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
anti-vaxers will be the first too tell you they dont get vaccinated because there a risk of side effects they don't want to take. Of course they are immediately labelled by those who believe in godwizard science as anti-science kooks and afraid.

IMO the new COVID vaccine is no different than all the others before it and prove the anti-vaxer's point. There are risks with all vaccinations, hell I remember when I was in boot camp getting vaccinated. I saw two recruits out of 50 drop like fly's because of an acute reaction to the doses they received.

IMO the E.U. response to this is no different than anti-vaxers. They need to stop complaining and take their medicine.

While all vaccines have risks for sideffects, they vary in frequency and inbtensity, and the AZ vaccines score sunusually high in both.

The risk for brain thrombosis is 6 times elevated than would be expected in a population that did not take the jab. Statistically this is extremely alarming. They HAD to react to this.

The counter argument is that non-vaccinating probbaly kills more than thrombosis risks. The second coutner-arugment is that like with the lacking documentation of the trials for over 65 year old and so a delayed licensing of the jab led to public antipathy to the vaccine, this story now again likely will raise public antipathy to AZ.

However, these are self-made AZ-monsters. Its their own fault, and only theirs. The company, I really must say this now after one year of illustrating how poorly they did their trials (that were ridden with problems form beginning on! ), shone with lying olver thre goin g of trials and the causes of patients problems, they did an underwhelming job in trial documentaiton, did not care sufficnetly to cover the higher age grouos in those number trials, and always says "Its not us."

Poltical interventions by the British and probaly the Us goverbnment to the disadvanatge of the European continent may not be the fault of AZ, but adds to the messy reputation they now have.

Fact remains that the AZ vaccine has more often more serious sideffects and immune reacitons than ayny other Covid vaccine, or any other of the commonly used vaccines not dealing with Covid.

Myself, I would expect a heavier reaction by my body if I take the AZ vaccine,m too. If my health strategy of supplementing for increased immune system strength works as I intend (andrecent blood tests tell this might very well be the case), then my immune system should drive its fangs and teeth deep into the bait offered, the vaccine, and accordingly heavy the reaciton I would expect to be.

I would take the AZ if it is the first vaccine I could get. But it is really not my first choice. By the numbers published so far, and assuming these numbers were honest, I would prefer the Russian, currently. I said it already weeks ago: the Russians have a very hot iron in the fire. Cheaper, easier to handle and to store, less alarming side effects, protection and efficiency numbers up en par with the best of the others competitors.
Old 03-16-21, 10:20 AM   #6668
Skybird
Soaring

German authorities gave further information on the complications with the AZ vaccine.

According to them, its about thrombosis in brain veins (sinus vein thrombosis). All victims affected were women of young age, some of middle age. The effect appeared 4-16 days after the vaccination. Three of seven patients have died.
Old 03-16-21, 11:00 AM   #6669
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

https://apnews.com/article/eu-regula...cbff6d9c13a103

European Medicines Agency said the agency is “firmly convinced” that the benefits of the AstraZeneca shot outweigh the risks. Of course there is risk it has been shown time and time again ever since people have been getting jabbed in the arm with vaccines. Hell, I think 43 people die each year in the U.S. from complications of the regular flu vaccine. Yet we push on.

But not the European Union political clown show. Oh hell no, now they have politicized it and continue its anti-science, antivaxer, hysteria campaign now intent on discrediting others vaccine programs. Sowing doubt worldwide. Like a bunch of children who felt slighted on the playground they lash out like little spoiled brats. How absolutely pathetic.

Old 03-16-21, 12:39 PM   #6670
Skybird
Soaring

I just have to take note of this and leave it as it is written, because I don't feel competent to discuss it.

https://translate.google.com/transla...hiobsbotschaft

Quote:
With other pathogens such as HIV (the AIDS pathogen) or tuberculosis, this has not worked so far after decades of research, with influenza, the causative agent of the real flu, only inadequately : the vaccination does not protect against death from virus pneumonia, but only alleviates it Severity of the course.

We know from a very large retrospective vaccination study from Israel that BTN162b can also alleviate the mild course, but cannot influence the severe course, the need for hospitalization or death . In terms of its effectiveness, it is comparable to that of influenza vaccines. However, the COVID vaccines in the USA do not have regular FDA approval, only an Emergency Use Approval (EUA). Why?

Because the benefit-risk profile for them was not determined over several years, as usual, but the development process, which normally takes at least 5 to 6 years, was carried out in 9 months. As a result, the toxicity of the vaccine has been poorly studied. The approval was politically forced against the concerns of the authorities in the USA, also in Europe and many other countries. A low acute toxicity was expected from the manufacturer's approval studies, but this has now been refuted.

In addition to the "vaccination debacle" currently being lamented in the media, the Center of Disease Control in the USA has data on the acute toxicity of the vaccines used in the USA, which are collected via the VAERS reporting system for vaccine side effects. So far, this data has not had much resonance in the media because the matter is relatively difficult to understand. A closer look at the data is, to put it mildly, very worrying.

It shows that from December 2020 to early March 2021, more than 1,500 people died shortly after the COVID vaccinations, while 92 million doses of mRNA vaccine were vaccinated. In the whole of 2019, according to VAERS, there were 45 deaths from all vaccines, in 2018 there were 40, in 2017 only 27, with hundreds of millions of vaccine doses against numerous pathogens given every year.

What do these data from the VAERS say? It's raw data. But more than 15 out of 1 million vaccinees have died so soon after vaccination since the start of the COVID vaccination campaign that the vaccinating doctor suspected a connection between vaccine and vaccination and reported the death. Of course, not all of these deaths are causally caused by the vaccines. Often moribund (dying) patients are currently vaccinated because the COVID hysteria is so great.

But even if one generously calculates this effect and assumes only 1,000 deaths by the beginning of March 2020, there are still 10 deaths per million vaccinated and 20 to 30 times more vaccination deaths in 3 months (beginning of December 2020 to beginning of March 2021) than usual per year . A good 6 percent of the dead are under 60, i.e. in the group in which almost no one dies from COVID. These people were simply killed by the vaccination without any medical rationale. Because the vaccine not only does not help against the death of the elderly (99 percent of all COVID deaths), it probably also has only a small effect on contagion (risk of infection from an infected person), which is an argument in favor of vaccinating young people Used by people under 60.

This shows that the mRNA-based vaccines are at least 10 times more toxic than the usual upper limit (1 death per 1 million vaccinees), but probably even 20 to 30 times more toxic than any other approved vaccine. If you extrapolate the deaths in the first three months of vaccination with a factor of three, because we have only had three months of vaccination behind us (actually factor 4, but the USA does not have that many inhabitants), the result would be more than 4,000 deaths, then the mRNA would be Vaccines up to 100 times more toxic than all other vaccines combined. The chronic toxicity (autoimmune diseases and encephalitis caused by the vaccine particles) is not yet known, it will only appear and become measurable in 6 to 18 months, because autoimmune diseases - including those triggered by vaccines - progress slowly.That was also one of the main reasons the FDA refused regular approval.
Meanwhile, in Germany:
Quote:
According to government sources, the federal government had no alternative to temporarily suspending vaccinations with the Astrazeneca vaccine for legal reasons. According to the Paul Ehrlich Institute, the news agency Reuters learned from government circles in Berlin that personal injury lawsuits would otherwise have threatened because it is a state vaccination campaign.
Old 03-16-21, 01:11 PM   #6671
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I just have to take note of this and leave it as it is written, because I don't feel competent to discuss it.

https://translate.google.com/transla...hiobsbotschaft

Meanwhile, in Germany:
I think the single biggest concern in that article is what isn't being said - that the *best* efficacy of the flu vaccine in the last 10 years is 60% and the average is 39.9%. If the covid vaccine is an annual, the efficacy *will* decrease and then stabilize (probably at a similar level as for the flu vavccine) as pharma has to figure out which strains are going to be prevalent the following year.

Is an average efficacy of barely 40% worth what appears to be a significant risk of severe adverse reactions to the vaccine resulting in injury or death?
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-21, 01:44 PM   #6672
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

The UK has recorded a further 110 deaths within 28 days of a positive Covid-19 test, down from 231 at this time last week.

There have also been a further 5,294 positive cases reported, down from 5,766 last week.

There have now been 24,839,906 first doses of a Covid vaccine administered in the UK, a rise of 386,685 over the past 24 hours.

In addition, 1,663,646 people have received a second dose.

Old 03-17-21, 01:40 PM   #6673
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 03-17-21, 01:42 PM   #6674
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Health Secretary Matt Hancock says the UK remains on course to vaccinate those aged 50 and above by 15 April.

It comes as the NHS warns of a "significant reduction" of vaccine supplies from 29 March, in a letter seen by the BBC

Hancock tells a Downing Street briefing that vaccine supply is "always lumpy" and that issues are "par for the course"

No evidence of Oxford-AstraZeneca jab increasing risk of blood clots, England's deputy chief medical officer Jonathan Van-Tam says.

It comes as 13 countries suspend use of the vaccine over fears around blood clots.

Medicines regulators for the UK and EU have said evidence does not suggest the jab is linked to clots.

AstraZeneca said the rate of blood clots was lower than the number expected among the general population.

European Commission head Ursula von der Leyen threatens to restrict vaccine exports to countries not allowing exports in a reciprocal way.

Former US President Donald Trump has encouraged his supporters to get vaccinated, saying it is safe and works.

Old 03-17-21, 01:48 PM   #6675
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Ursula von der Leyen, president of the European Commission, has said that if Covid vaccine supplies in Europe do not improve, the EU "will reflect whether exports to countries who have higher vaccination rates than us are still proportionate".

Post-Brexit disagreements between the EU and the UK have been heightened by the diplomatic row over the export of the vaccines.

The European Council president, Charles Michel, claimed last week that the UK had imposed an "outright ban" on the export of vaccines and their components - there is no ban though, and his claim was dismissed by the government as "completely false".

But Mrs von der Leyen says the EU is still waiting for exports from the UK, and it wants reciprocity.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/45877605

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan