Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-23-20, 09:13 AM   #3661
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Go live in a hole if you want but I will continue enjoying my God given liberties as a free man. We must not allow a bunch of petty hitler wannabees scare the country into giving them up. especially when it won't fix the problem they are using to justify their tyranny. This "angry demon" virus will not be defeated by turning the nation into a dictatorship, all it will do is tear the nation apart.
My hole has running water, telephone, Dish satellite, High speed internet, freezer and refrigerator full of food, well stocked pantry, library full of books, comfortable chair, couch that makes into a bed, clean clothes, games on top of games PC and Xbox One, Stereo AM/FM with nice speakers, full view of a valley with mountains in the background, surrounded by more trees than people, friends that drop by from time to time and a church that prays for me.

All I need is Fedex with a Walmart cash card and a blonde hooker to fulfill my fondness dreams.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-20, 09:17 AM   #3662
August
Wayfaring Stranger

I think this article sums up the frustration quite well:

Quote:
All we had was our humanity. And that’s exactly what is being lost during this pandemic.
While arguments are breaking out on social media—and in person in some places—about whether people are wearing masks or gloves or keeping their distance, people like this poor gentleman are wondering how they are going to feed their family.
Suicide hotlines are overwhelmed. Unemployment is skyrocketing. Women and children in abusive relationships are stuck at home in a nightmare situation with their abusers. Alcohol sales are through the roof. Foster kids have nowhere to go to be loved and cared for.
Yet we are fighting over masks, sitting in our privileged homes and pounding away on our phones, sending tweets and posting Facebook comments demeaning other people in the harshest of ways. Masks are the last thing a person is thinking about when he cannot make ends meet and is trying to figure out how much rice and beans he can afford with an almost empty bank account.
Our humanity is being lost in endless cycles of cruelty and judgements, both in person and online. Adults are resorting to bully tactics when they don’t get their way or don’t understand where another person is coming from. Can’t we do better than this?

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/22...-our-humanity/
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-20, 10:03 AM   #3663
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
This week, China threatened to impose an 80 per cent tariff on Australian barley exports and suspended beef imports from four major Australian abattoirs
Eat more bats?

Old 05-23-20, 10:12 AM   #3664
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

https://www.smh.com.au/business/comp...13-p54sjm.html

Quote:
diplomatic relations sour between Canberra and Beijing following the Morrison government's push for an inquiry into the outbreak. This week, China threatened to impose an 80 per cent tariff on Australian barley exports and suspended beef imports from four major Australian abattoirs, prompting federal government concerns that China plans to use economic levers to pressure Australia to back down. China has denied the moves were linked to the coronavirus dispute.

LOL sorry, I thought I placed the above article in the wrong thread. So I deleted it only afterwards did I realize that admin combined with the Wuhan thread. So here it is again

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-20, 10:18 AM   #3665
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Remdesivir seems to shorten the time of healing, apart of that it is not good for evaing the virus, it is not a vaccine.
And Chlorodingelskirchen is good because Trump says so, nothing to discuss here.
Didn't he say he takes it daily? If we are lucky it will relieve us of Donald sooner or later. Which may be seen as proof then that it is a potent drug against stupidity.
Old 05-23-20, 10:37 AM   #3666
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Didn't he say he takes it daily? If we are lucky it will relieve us of Donald sooner or later. Which may be seen as proof then that it is a potent drug against stupidity.

Now you're openly wishing for Trumps death. Can we wish for your death too without it being considered a personal attack?
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-20, 11:14 AM   #3667
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
I think of covid-19 more as a lion picking off the weak members of the herd. Once the weak are gone it should become harder for the lion to eat unless he ups his game. The problem is that we've stop treating everything else so members of the herd with other medical problems are going to become the new weak members of the herd if they aren't treated for their other problems
I see. Once the virus has killed the "right" weak it will start killing the "wrong" weak. Social Darwinism is a concept for weirdos (proved by your post), but you have taken it to the next level and now it's weirder than weird.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
skidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-20, 12:14 PM   #3668
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Seeing all these videoclips from Brazil, other countries and hearing the news from USA and other countries, one can't help thinking on the Black Death in our Middle age.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-20, 01:34 PM   #3669
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-20, 05:03 PM   #3670
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
After a restaurant reopened, a guest infected 7 with covid-19 and caused 50 further guests force dunder full quarantine.
Not 50 - make it over 100 now, still growing.

So it goes if you ignore the 101 of infection prevention.

First federal state (Thuringia) has announced that in a week they want to abandon ALL Covid-19 measures alltogether: social distancing. Mask wearing. Desinfecting rules. EVERYTHING NO MORE DONE.

Sweet dreams 'til sunbeams find you,
sweet dreams to leave all worries behind you...
Old 05-23-20, 05:28 PM   #3671
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidman View Post
I see. Once the virus has killed the "right" weak it will start killing the "wrong" weak. Social Darwinism is a concept for weirdos (proved by your post), but you have taken it to the next level and now it's weirder than weird.

I also left out people who just naturally age/decline and become new targets for the lion.

Sometimes the lion gets into the sheep pen too.

Old 05-23-20, 05:44 PM   #3672
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

What is this?

Now when I'm remembering it.

Said by some Doctors on Swedish tv, some weeks ago.
(from memory)
The tendency is clear, when we see who's suffering most from this Corona.

Male who smoke with high blood pressure above 50 years of age=99.99 % sure to die if infected by Corona.

Danish tv few days later.

If we look at who have the highest risk of dying from Corona
It's those with high weight with a BMI above 30 and with a none-treated high blood pressure.

So there you have it.

If you live in Sweden and are a man above 50 with high blood pressure and smoke you most likely will die from a Corona infection.

While you can smoke as much you wish in Denmark....as long you don't have a BMI above 30 and your blood pressure is being treated.

My thought

What is this.

In Sweden it's very, very much non correct to smoke.
In Denmark it's very, very much non correct to be fat.

Don't know how to explain this, because I could be wrong.
But it seems like they don't know exactly why some people die from Corona and therefore they need a scapegoat-In Sweden it's smoking and in Denmark it's overweight

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-20, 06:11 PM   #3673
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Now you're openly wishing for Trumps death. Can we wish for your death too without it being considered a personal attack?
I believe you can wish for it. Just not post that is your wish.
Old 05-23-20, 06:48 PM   #3674
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
My hole has running water, telephone, Dish satellite, High speed internet, freezer and refrigerator full of food, well stocked pantry, library full of books, comfortable chair, couch that makes into a bed, clean clothes, games on top of games PC and Xbox One, Stereo AM/FM with nice speakers, full view of a valley with mountains in the background, surrounded by more trees than people, friends that drop by from time to time and a church that prays for me.

All I need is Fedex with a Walmart cash card and a blonde hooker to fulfill my fondness dreams.

This would make a lot more sense if I could find the (later) version with "I got cable TV in my.......hell hole".

But, I couldn't, you know, find it, so, nevermind.

Last edited by ET2SN; 05-23-20 at 07:14 PM.
ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-20, 07:32 AM   #3675
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan