Closed Thread

Old 07-09-20, 07:21 PM   #9706
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
And again those of my friends who dislike Mr. Trump are more or less convinced that he is a Al Capone when it comes to these tax papers.

This makes me wonder - Why !?
Why is it that a person who dislike a politicians are convinced s/he have hidden intentions when it comes to this politicians private economy or other private matters.
Maybe because he ran bancrupt five times in his life and was sued over 500 times for - I cut it short here and summarize it - generally fraudulent business behaviour and not paying bills, before becoming president.

He is no big deal maker, he never was, that is just the claim of an imposter. He just is an incompetent looser who had the luck to have been born into a rich family and who had the bad luck to have had this father, he knows nothing about anything and hides it behind habitual lying since all his life. Narcissist that he is he probably believes his own lies the moment he presses them out of his mouth, else he could not bear his rotten ego.

Sociopath, his niece calls him, and she is a psychologist. Psychopath, I called him, and I too was psychologist. Look it up what it means: sociopath, psychopath, its not that much different. Then you know why I and others always assume the worst in him. These are people that you never want to let your sights off. There is no known therapy for these personality disorders. These people are dangerous, and unscrupulous, and do not understand the concepts of mercy, compassion, empathy. The understanding of these terms and the ability to experience these qualities, simply is not given in them. They do not know moral rights and wrongs, thus they have no scruples, and do not hesitate to use, abuse, manipulate, hurt, even kill others. They feel nothing when doing that. Its to them as if you break an egg to make an omlette. Are you sorry for the egg? Do you admire its beautiful form, the wonderful concept of evolution that has formed this idea of "egg", and what a tiny life can come from it? Hardly. You want your omlette. You break the egg. You do not care. It does not even come to your mind. The egg is only there to give you the omplette you want. Full stop.

Such people are the most lonely people in the world, for them only themseleves exist and nobody else. Their ego has expanded such that it defines the horizon, the outer rims of their existence and all cosmos, that there could be somethign beyond it, outside it, is beyond imagination for them. They just do not know what loneliness means as an emotion, feeling, thats why they do not care for it, hardly even perceive it as such.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-09-20 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-10-20, 04:39 AM   #9707
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Just remember that the worst these tax returns can be for Trump is embarrassing. Something like he didn't donate to charity etc. Obviously the IRS would have already acted if there were any indications of tax fraud or illegal activities.
exactly.

Trump's opponents are clutching at straws.The IRS has all his returns and financial statements. If there was anything illegal, they would have already acted.

Even the NY DA investigation is obviously political. There is nothing illegal in deducting legit business expenses, no matter how they try to dress it up.
Old 07-10-20, 10:01 AM   #9708
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Friends I do NOT defend Mr. Trump

It's nothing but a wondering about people's "expertise" about the politicians they dislike.

I have FB-friends who can, by looking at a person face, say if this person have commit a crime and what type of crime.
Or at a politicians and say this person is not a good choice.

I'm amazed

Yes even I have wondered why he is so stubborn in refusing deliver his tax papers.

Markus
mapuc is online  
Old 07-10-20, 11:35 AM   #9709
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilge_Rat View Post
exactly.

Trump's opponents are clutching at straws.The IRS has all his returns and financial statements. If there was anything illegal, they would have already acted.

Even the NY DA investigation is obviously political. There is nothing illegal in deducting legit business expenses, no matter how they try to dress it up.
Trump is probably embarrassed that he lost a billion dollars and didn't have to pay any taxes
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 07-10-20, 03:14 PM   #9710
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Old 07-11-20, 12:13 AM   #9711
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I'd like to see her in black leather at those press conferences. <3 <3 <3
Old 07-11-20, 05:24 AM   #9712
Skybird
Soaring

Donald plays a round of Tropico again. "Lie for me, and I suspend the law for you - roger, Roger?" Who said there is no honour amongst cronies.
Old 07-11-20, 11:48 AM   #9713
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Come on man ... we all make mistakes just that Trump makes more than the usual POTUS
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 07-11-20, 02:12 PM   #9714
Skybird
Soaring

Abuse of power, nepotism, bending the law, suspending court decisions due to personal interests, giving in to conflict of interests, hindering the law and its enforcement, corruption, are no "mistakes", but crimes. And in Trump's case: a sign for his dysfunctional personality and mutilated character.

What we see is the policy-making of somebody who sees people like Putin or Xi as models for himself that he envies and tries to follow as much as he can push - if not overcome - the limits.
Old 07-11-20, 05:18 PM   #9715
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

I can not foresee the furture I can however foresee that most of you will either be happy or depressed Nov. 21 2020.

Markus
mapuc is online  
Old 07-11-20, 05:28 PM   #9716
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I can not foresee the furture I can however foresee that most of you will either be happy or depressed Nov. 21 2020.

Markus
I hope I will be both! Thats better than being only depressed.
Old 07-11-20, 05:42 PM   #9717
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I hope I will be both! Thats better than being only depressed.
And if Mr. Trump should win a second term in the White house, will you then be happy ?

Markus
mapuc is online  
Old 07-11-20, 11:00 PM   #9718
Skybird
Soaring

No, then i will be depressed. And if Trump looses, I will be glad - and sad that now they will get Biden.

Biden is no good choice. But he is better than the alternative.
Old 07-12-20, 08:52 AM   #9719
August
Wayfaring Stranger

New election slogan:

Vote for Trump and make Skybird sad!
Old 07-12-20, 06:34 PM   #9720
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
No, then i will be depressed. And if Trump looses, I will be glad - and sad that now they will get Biden.

Biden is no good choice. But he is better than the alternative.

The problem is, as much as Trump is an expert doofus, if Biden wins the election, he picks the next SC justice, he will lay down for the Democrats to further dismantle the US economy and culture of self-reliance, and push us deeper in the hole. I guess one way of looking at a Biden win as a glass half-full, the coming civil war will just get here faster, so we can get it over with. I don't look forward to it but no sense in dragging it out. I'm really tired of all the whining and screeching.
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter