Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Is 1.65% not all most 2%
Just send me a bank transfer for the equivalent amount and I'll be well happy

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-24, 02:24 PM   #7457
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Got this in the mail the other day

Quote:
Trump's creation of Space Force proves pivotal amidst concerns over nukes in space

Amidst revelations of Russia's ambitions to weaponize space, Donald Trump's establishment of the Space Force showcases remarkable foresight and leadership, positioning the U.S. to counteract burgeoning space threats.
Key Details:
  • Visionary Decision: Trump's initiation of the Space Force was a strategic move ahead of its time, aimed at safeguarding national security against the backdrop of escalating space militarization.
  • Immediate Concerns: The urgent warnings by Rep. Mike Turner regarding Russian nuclear capabilities in space underscore the growing importance of the Space Force in contemporary defense strategies.
  • Strategic Defense Initiative: The Space Force's inclusion into the Intelligence Community, as orchestrated by John Ratcliffe, signifies a major step in bolstering U.S. defenses against sophisticated space threats.
https://mxmnews.com/article/4b189419...nc7lsdBS98n0ls

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-24, 02:29 PM   #7458
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Well then I have misunderstood it all I thought that Russia would build nuclear powered engine to their rockets and in satellites. In other word not as weapons.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-24, 02:31 PM   #7459
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Well then I have misunderstood it all I thought that Russia would build nuclear powered engine to their rockets and in satellites. In other word not as weapons.

Markus
Russia has signalled that the space arms race is on - with enormous risks

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-ha...risks-13072140

Old 02-16-24, 01:17 AM   #7460
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
We do not need to fear that mutch for Russia before it can attack NATO it needs to rebuild his army that takes years and with Finland in NATO Putin will not dear to attack they tried it in the past and lost that sandkasten spiel and with all his offensive army in Ukraine it can only defend on the NATO-Russia border and that became very large recently. We in the West better give more support to Ukraine they inflict substantial damage on the Russian military, preventing them from open up other fronts. Don't forget also Poland with 2,000 brand-new tanks, armoured howitzers, large numbers of Apache helicopters, Abrams tanks, 506 Himars missile systems in addition, the government signed a mega deal with the South Korean defence industry: FA-50 jet fighters, another 288 Korean Himars lookalikes, 648 armoured howitzers (much of which will be built in Poland itself), and another thousand K2 tanks. The orders give additional teeth to the existing armed forces. These number nearly 300,000 soldiers and already had 800 pieces of artillery and 650 tanks, including the German Leopard 2. Anybody really thinks Russia can destroy this?
Drago, Russia can destroy every capitol of all the NATO countries.So all of NATO can destroy Russia many times over. But they only have to destroy you 1 time.So none of the above **** is going to matter. Every freedom fighter that wanted to collect some of that American cash,They went there and they are now MIA, No NATO country is going to tell you the truth . Merc's put their gopro's on thinking I'm a bad ass and when i get back they will make a movie about me. And the reality is we see clips on youtube of the last things their gopro see's and their screams.

So Drago, how long do you think this war across the planet would last if a Politician watched their son get blown to bits by a drone in a f....n trench in the middle of nowhere ? Oh and in today's world it could be LGBT. That's why the Americans and their Allies will pay for the Ukraines to die.What would happen if a trench full of female Mercs. Were Blown to bits ya know boobs,butts and painted finger nails on the battlefield
were splashed across Mainstream Media. At dinner time. Yea baby let NATO show them Russians we are the Champions, remember that song?
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-24, 02:16 PM   #7461
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A judge is expected to release his final ruling later in Donald Trump's civil fraud trial in New York.

Trump and his two adult sons have already been found liable of massively inflating the value of their properties by hundreds of millions of dollars in a trial that ended last month.

But this ruling sets out what penalties they must pay - and they could be ordered to pay millions of dollars, although Trump will likely appeal.

New York's attorney general had asked the judge to fine Trump $370m (£294m) for what she calls the "outrageous" schemes.

Trump could also be barred from doing business in New York where he built his property empire, or be told to hand over control of Trump Tower.

He and his two adult sons deny any wrongdoing, with the former president calling the case a "fraud on me" and a "political witch hunt"

Old 02-16-24, 09:22 PM   #7462
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Here's the civil fraud ruling issued by Judge Engoron today. There is also statutory interest that will be added onto it which will bring it to $450 million or so. If Trump wants to appeal the decision, he will have to post bond for the full amount which means he will likely need to liquidate.
https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...l-fraud-ruling

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie

Last edited by Buddahaid; 02-17-24 at 05:17 AM.
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-24, 05:49 AM   #7463
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Nearly half a billion in legal debt, can't get loans from most banks, banned for doing business in NY for three years and his businesses are being monitored in case Team Trump tries anything shady.

Edit: Forgot to add that the monitor already caught Team Trump trying to transfer 40 million dollars behind her back. The agreement was/is that anything over 5 million had to be notified to the monitor. Going forward, Team Trump has to actually ask permission for larger transactions.

* So as not to interfere with the day-to-day business operations, the monitor and defendants agreed upon
a $5 million threshold; accordingly, defendants were obligated to inform the monitor of any transfer of
assets of $5 million or more. Defendants transferred approximately $40 million without disclosing it to
the monitor.

Winning!

Last edited by Dowly; 02-17-24 at 06:20 AM.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-24, 06:15 AM   #7464
Ostfriese
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Nearly half a billion in legal debt, can't get loans from most banks, banned for doing business in NY for three years and his businesses are being monitored in case Team Trump tries anything shady.

Winning!

Ah, don't worry, Trump will be well paid by Putin for handing over America to the Russians
Ostfriese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-24, 05:05 AM   #7465
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

So with no victims who gets the $355 million in fiat currency?
Old 02-20-24, 06:05 AM   #7466
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

The people of New York.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-24, 07:11 AM   #7467
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Donald Trump’s niece says former US President is ‘increasingly unhinged’

Quote:
Donald Trump’s niece has claimed her uncle is “increasingly unhinged” and says “democracy will be over” if he becomes president again.

Speaking to LBC’s Tonight with Andrew Marr on Monday (19 February), Mary Trump warned that "western liberal democracy" will be in "serious danger" if Trump becomes president again.

When asked if Trump has become more dangerous, compared to when he was president, Ms Trump said “yes” and said her uncle is “increasingly unhinged".

She also spoke about how she believes the former president has not changed since she was growing up.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...7d57b0f5&ei=17

Old 02-20-24, 07:29 PM   #7468
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
The people of New York.
That'll be the day! More likely the corrupt powers that be will spend it on themselves, or stuff like I-phones for illegal aliens.
Old 02-21-24, 09:23 AM   #7469
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Tucker Carlson goes to Moscow and is converted. Jeesh, what a bonehead.

https://twitter.com/CatchUpFeed/stat...63758899159371

Last edited by Onkel Neal; 02-21-24 at 09:31 AM.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-24, 11:42 AM   #7470
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Donald Trump’s niece says former US President is ‘increasingly unhinged’
Didn't watch it, but didn't think she had any contact with him at all. Course, she's a nut job which seems to run in the family. I did watch Trump's town hall last night on FOX, didn't seem unhinged, but even as a Republican I just sat there and shook my head and he never really answered a question, just everything he did was ... perfect. Course I'll vote for him, cuz Harris is gonna be a much worse option.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote