SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-11, 01:42 PM   #1
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Default TDW Add-on mods

In an effort to make things simpler for me (and for you) and to expose these add-on mods to others who don't use my UIs mod I've compiled my add-on mods into an archive. These add-on mods will no longer be offered with the next versions of any of my mods as they can be found here.

These may be incorporated into other's mods as long as proper crediting is observed.

From the included documentation file:

v1.1.0
TDW Add-on mods contents:

No_Aircraft_Spotting_At_Depth_1_1_0 - disables the ability of your crew to spot aircraft when submerged. Aircraft will not appear on the maps while submerged

No_Color_Dashed_Contact_Line_1_1_0 - the hydrophone contact line is dashed so as to remove accuracy

No_Contact_Colors_1_1_0 - removes colors from contacts and contact lines

No_contact_shapes_or_colors_1_1_0 - removes all references to any contacts. i.e. NO contacts will be displayed on the maps. It is up to you to plot their positions

No_contact_shapes_or_colors_dashed_contact_line_1_ 1_0 - removes all references to any contacts and makes the hydrophone contact line dashed. i.e. NO contacts will be
displayed on the maps. It is up to you to plot their positions

No_contact_shapes_or_colors_no_contact_line_1_1_0 - removes all references to any contacts and removes the hydrophone contact line. i.e. NO contacts will be displayed on the maps. It is up to you to plot their positions

No_Contact_Tails_1_1_0 - removes tails from contacts thus you can't tell what direction they are heading by looking at the maps.

No_Hydrophone_On_Surface_1_1_0 - you will not pickup hydrophone contacts unless you are at least ~9m depth

No_Hydrophone_On_Surface_No_Aircraft_Spotting_1_1_ 0 - you will not pickup hydrophone contacts unless you are at least ~9m depth. Also disables the ability of your crew to spot
aircraft when submerged. Aircraft will not appear on the maps while submerged

TDW_Sub_Warship_Merchant_Same_Shape_1_1_0 - all the units (except aircraft) on the map will use the same shape (resembles star of david)

Waypoint_Contacts_No_Color_1_1_0 - when you drag a waypoint there are 'ghost' contacts that show on the maps. This will remove the colors of those 'ghost' contact so you cannot discern whether they are friendly, neutral, or enemy. They all will be shown in black.

Waypoint_Contact_No_Symbols_1_1_0 - when you drag a waypoint there are 'ghost' contacts that show on the maps. This will ensure they are not displayed. Note: tails will still be displayed!

Waypoint_Contacts_No_Tails_1_1_0 - when you drag a waypoint there are 'ghost' contacts that show on the maps. This will remove the tails off of the 'ghost' contacts. NOTE: enabling this will disable the 'tail' on your sub denoting which way your sub is heading and it will also remove the torpedo solution line

Waypoint_Contacts_Same_Shape_1_1_0 - when you drag a waypoint there are 'ghost' contacts that show on the maps. This will make all the symbols for those 'ghost' contacts the same symbol (it resembles the star of david)

Waypoint_Contacts_Same_Shape_No_Color_1_1_0 - when you drag a waypoint there are 'ghost' contacts that show on the maps. This will make all the symbols for those 'ghost' contacts the same symbol (it resembles the star of david) and remove the colors of those 'ghost' contact so you cannot discern whether they are friendly, neutral, or enemy. They all will be shown in black.

change log:
v1.0.0 - first official release
v1.1.0 - updated to make compatible with FX_Update 0.0.18 and NewUIs_TDC v6.7.0

v1.1.0 available here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20650...Mods_v1_1_0_7z
MediaFire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?l12kmkdh4bb00vy

Last edited by TheDarkWraith; 05-26-13 at 11:57 AM.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote