Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-17-21, 11:58 AM   #46
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Some updates on The Danish football player Christian Eriksen.

It has been decided that he shall have a ICD-unit operated into his body.

This unit monitor his heart rhythm and will if there's a heart rhythm disorder it send a kind of signal.

It's a kind of a advanced Pacemaker.

Markus
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator and Denmark are leading Belgium 1-0 at half time.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-21, 04:27 PM   #47
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

All 3 predictions came good in the end, although there was some iffy defending and finishing by some of the teams.

3 games tomorrow but there's only 1 game that matters, who shall win, the Soggy Sporrans of Scotland or the Knee Benders of England, Oi, Scotland, give them a Glasgow kiss from me will ya.

Croatia vs Czech Rep
Sweden vs Slovakia
England vs Scotland

I'll go for a Knee Bender win, if they don't get at least 3 goals against one of the worst teams at this tourney they should hang their heads in shame.
Old 06-17-21, 05:30 PM   #48
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I have used following bets on the 3 matches today.

Croatia - Czech Rep = 1X2(where I have made 1 as primary-The result I believe in X and 2 is backups)
Sweden - Slovakia = 1X(Where I have made X as primary)
England - Scotland = 1 (I think England will win this-Show the Scots who's boss)

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-21, 05:17 AM   #49
Moonlight
Admiral

Oh my god the Neanderthals of Scotland have descended on London, the kilt wearing piss heads are so bleeding deluded they think they're actually going to win this match. I've seen the Tartan Army on a three day piss up a long time ago and from what I've seen they haven't changed one bloody bit, I'm thinking these muppets along with their whisky sodden breath will go on the rampage after losing tonight.
Me thinks the cells will be full of Soggy Sporrans over the weekend, those coppers down their have no idea what these knob heads are capable of, lets hope they're too pissed to know they've lost, good luck London, you're going to need it.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/15305...-england-game/

Prediction, 1 riot and at least 90 arrests.

Edit.
WATCH WHERE EURO GOING Moment drunk Scotland fan is knocked down by motorbike after walking straight into traffic as Tartan Army hit London
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/scotti...ash-motorbike/
Old 06-18-21, 07:16 AM   #50
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

No real surprises in yesterdays results then.

Today I only have an interest in the Sweden v Slovakia game because their is a TOON player in each side and the England v Scotland game for obvious reasons.

Having been involved in Tartan Army public disorder on numerous occasions I am confident the lads in blue from the south will have adequate countermeasures in place.

Hopefully we can take Scotland out of the euros just like we took em out of the EU

Old 06-18-21, 07:40 AM   #51
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 06-18-21, 09:08 AM   #52
Moonlight
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Hopefully we can take Scotland out of the euros just like we took em out of the EU
That quote is Epic.
Old 06-18-21, 10:12 AM   #53
MGR1
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 252

I'll leave it at that.

Mike.
"I am the battleship Jean Bart. This name originates from a certain 'respected' privateer... Yes? You want to know what privateers are? Hmph, they are pirates that rob openly under the banner of their country."

Jean Bart from the mobile game Azur Lane.
MGR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-21, 03:46 PM   #54
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
^

Seriously in the first half England was not better than Scotland, but let's wait and see ..

edit: Well seems Croatia's next.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-21, 04:11 PM   #55
Moonlight
Admiral

HaHaHa, the knee benders of England showed the world exactly what they're made of, they're a set of overpaid knee bending puffs, crikey, I nearly split my sides with laughter when I heard the result, never thought I'd say this but well done Scotland.

I don't think my ribs can take much more of this, it just shows you how bad they are when the Czechs got a draw against Croatia, never think you're going to win the tourney after one win against mediocre opposition.
Old 06-18-21, 04:31 PM   #56
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Croatia is actually quite good, but maybe some mediocre 'team' is able to spoil all the matches. Like the german one

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-21, 04:47 PM   #57
Moonlight
Admiral

^There last fifteen international results tells a different story, Croatia are a team in decline and they're on a downward spiral to mediocrity.

Old 06-18-21, 04:57 PM   #58
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

I red an opinion piece earlier, whose author argued, probably correctly, that the biggets loose ris the Germna team anyway. Becasue nboody fears the nGerman anymore. Their fighitn spirit. Their nimbus of beign a tournamen team becoming stronger and stronger in a tournament.

The Merkel principle - muddling through - has been brought into the sports by Löw. He overstayed his time. By many years. And in these years, he stuck to his old ideas that the others have copied and thne exceeded, and then he wodners that his thing doe snto work anymore.

I saw excerpts of the match against France by now. Holy Moly, it was shocking how eaisly their combative superathletes left the German younglings standing still on the field. How easily they just moved beyond them and left them behind. Wowh. And the body language, so totally different. "Me boss, you nothing."

Löwhas frozen the team in time 5-6 years ago. He froze himself. The DFB also froze. And its like this since years. The team physically simply is not up en par with athletics like many of the French showed.
Old 06-19-21, 03:41 AM   #59
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

^ Germany and England both.

I still don't understand how we haven't conceded a goal in the last two games with our short armed T-Rex in goal.

Old 06-19-21, 06:07 AM   #60
Moonlight
Admiral

We've got three games on TV today from the group of death, I'm going for a Spain win even though Alvaro Morata is bleeding useless, France will get another win but the third match is really tricky.
Can Germany be as bad as the first game and can Portugal score against them, France couldn't, I'm thinking Germany will draw the game today as they won't want to be humiliated by being knocked out in the first round.
That will give France 6 pts, Portugal 4 pts and Germany 1 pt, a win against Hungary from there next match could be enough. Remember, 4 pts could put them through to the next round.

Nicely worked out you dumbo, the only thing wrong with your predictions is you haven't focused on any unpredictable assets like Mr Twinkle Toes.
"Yes I know that, but he's not the force he was four years ago".
You bleeding idiot, he scored twice in his last match.
"STFU, I've made my decision and that's that".

As you can see these two teams, Portugal and Germany have given me a dilemma, well Twinkle Toes has, at 36 years old, can Ronaldo keep on running about like this before he collapse from exhaustion. I think they're going to sub him today after Half-Time if they want to progress through to the next round, if not he'll end up like Harry Kane who by all accounts is just as useless as Alvaro Morata is.

Spain vs Poland
Hungary vs France
Portugal vs Germany