Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-18-21, 09:18 AM   #9601
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar
Here’s a news flash my little obedient good German. There is absolutely no risk in involved by wearing seat belts or being refused alcohol. Whereas there IS RISK in taking unapproved vaccines it even says so on every single. Bottle of the stuff. and in my opinion anyone who demands or mandates the use of experimental drugs is a bunch of unethical jackboot thugs who don’t dont know their arise form a holes the ground.
The BT vaccine is fully approved both over here and in your country, my little blokeheaded brave American.

Sideffect rates have been repeaterly calculated and shown in media to be even lower than those of most other vaccines against other deseases.

A 100.00% fail safe vaccine without any side effect chances does not exist, eveer has, and most likely never will.
Old 12-18-21, 10:11 AM   #9602
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

If I understand what been said in the news It so to say doesn't matter whether you are vaccinated or not-when it comes to being infected by this omicron.

There are so many vaccinated who are tested positive.

BUT and this is important-Maybe a person get infected despite being vaccinated, the vaccine protect this person from getting very sick.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-21, 10:16 AM   #9603
Skybird
Soaring

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...onchial-tissue

Quote:
The Omicron Covid variant has been found to multiply about 70 times quicker than the original and Delta versions of coronavirus in tissue samples taken from the bronchus, the main tubes from the windpipe to the lungs, in laboratory experiments that could help explain its rapid transmission.
The study, by a team from the University of Hong Kong, also found that the new variant grew 10 times slower in lung tissue, which the authors said could be an indicator of lower disease severity.
Thats the problem. The percentage of serious cases may be lower, but due to the immense acceleration of infection rates you nevertheless get more seriously ill, and greater numbers of infected in total.

In Germany they now officially speak of the coming fifth wave. It is feared to cause massive raises in sick leaves even in most critical working fields.
Old 12-18-21, 10:59 AM   #9604
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
The BT vaccine is fully approved both over here and in your country, my little blokeheaded brave American.

Sideffect rates have been repeaterly calculated and shown in media to be even lower than those of most other vaccines against other deseases.

A 100.00% fail safe vaccine without any side effect chances does not exist, eveer has, and most likely never will.
The hell they are fully approved by the FDA, read it again. They approved under Emergency Use Act only still, still no safety review still no full FDA approval. We are still part of on-going research.

There are still risks involved and everyone ought to have a say in wether they want participate in medical research EVERYONE.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-21, 11:07 AM   #9605
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Taken from a Danish article

"
However, there is great uncertainty associated with how the omikron variant will develop in Danish society, and thus the calculations, it reads.

This is because it is only three weeks ago that the Omikron variant was first discovered in Denmark. And thus there has been a short period of sufficient data collection in Denmark.

According to SSI, the number of infected and new admissions depends, among other things, on the degree of declining immunity for the Omikron variant and the Danes' general behavior.

In addition, SSI highlights the following factors, all of which make the projections uncertain:

- How well vaccinated and revaccinated individuals are protected from infection and hospitalization

- How contagious the Omikron variant is compared to the Delta variant

- Whether infection with the Omikron variant entails a greater or lesser risk of a serious course of the disease than the Delta variant

- How much more the Omikron variant is capable of causing re-infection

Earlier this week, a statement from the Statens Serum Institut stated that it was only a matter of time before the Omikron variant would become the dominant variant in Denmark.

The highly contagious variant of coronavirus has most recently been estimated to account for approximately 27 percent of cases of infection in Denmark
"

Markus

Old 12-18-21, 11:22 AM   #9606
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
The hell they are fully approved by the FDA, read it again. They approved under Emergency Use Act only still, still no safety review still no full FDA approval. We are still part of on-going research.

There are still risks involved and everyone ought to have a say in wether they want participate in medical research EVERYONE.
The Vaccine has passed phase 1 and 2. The emergency approval before phase 3 was due to how serious the Covid-19 was.

Phase 3 is happening as we speak-Doctors and scientist send information to FDA about side effects.

In phase 3 there's somewhere around thousands volunteers

Phase 3 is the phase that take longest time. This is because they mostly has to go way back to phase 2 and sometimes back to square 1.

In this phase 3 there's million of volunteers.

So far I haven't heard anything about remove the vaccine due to massive severe side effect-Yes there's as in all medicin a percentage who get very ill from taking a medication.

The comment above is based on what my doctor told me about vaccine and how she was a test person during her medical studies.

Markus

Old 12-18-21, 11:30 AM   #9607
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Welcome to reality Mapuc . Yes in a nutshell we are still in ‘research’ mode. And wether in research mode or full approval there are and will be risks involved and because risks are involved people ought to have a say what gets injected in their body. I am utterly amazed at this narrow minded obsession with vaccine as if there is nothing else that can help. Why don’t these mandate Nazis look at other countries and see what they’re doing to quell the cases. You would be absolutely amazed at what they’re accomplishing with treatments and preventative measure besides vaccines and absolute isolation. Yes, better health, treatment before Hospitalization even occurs, nasal irrigation, monoclonals, hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin and yes even the household bleach.

The people gave their governments great power to enforce their obsession with vaccine and the governments happily took it and you can bet your sweet arse they are not going to give it back.

Old 12-18-21, 11:51 AM   #9608
Skybird
Soaring

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabl...Poisoned_Arrow
Old 12-18-21, 11:56 AM   #9609
Skybird
Soaring

London declares state of major incident.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-59713157
Old 12-18-21, 03:05 PM   #9610
Skybird
Soaring

The Netherlands go into full lockdown again, from tomorrow, Sunday, on, until January 14th. Only supermarkets and pharmacies stay open. Everything else must shut down.

I think Germany is heading that direction, too. Maybe not already christmas, but soon after that.
Old 12-18-21, 03:10 PM   #9611
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

From tomorrow Sunday 0800 Denmark is in lockdown, well partial that is.
There no limit in how many there are allowed to sit in a bus or how many there is in a restaurant as long there's some square meters between the guest.

And no alcohol between 22 and 5

Cinemas and other public indoors activity is closed until Jan 17.

Edit
Just been reading a friends comment on her wall.
She is tested positive with Corona(Delta variant) and she ask her friends where she can buy Ivermectin

From Wiki
Ivermectin is used to treat human diseases caused by roundworms and ectoparasites.
I may not have a Medical education but what has roundworms and ectoparasites to do with the Corona virus.
End edit

Markus

Last edited by mapuc; 12-18-21 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-18-21, 04:54 PM   #9612
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-21, 05:12 PM   #9613
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

^ Well ain't it the truth.

Who need a doctor when there's a massive expert available on social media.

(I myself go to my doctor if I feel sick and once per year for checking heart, lungs a.s.o)

Markus

Old 12-18-21, 06:54 PM   #9614
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

The Reptilian Under Lords DO NOT want people to congregate in large crowds!
They didn't want the virus to spread and mutate.
They just wanted you to get the Seasoning and Tenderizing shots!

Hold on. someone is at my door.
Old 12-19-21, 09:32 AM   #9615
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

While at the near capacity restaurant eating waffles served by pretty waitresses. Not only was no one wearing masks we were also sitting next to each other. I forgot to add there were no Polizei knocking down people and arresting us or measuring distance between patrons.

All in all it was pretty nice day. Then I look at where Germany is heading again. This time in the name wikipedia, mediabiasfact checking and internet memes we must inoculate everyone arrest the dissenters, ruin their businesses, beat them into submission. Of course the party faithful see that as OK because, we’ll, you know, they’re just following orders.

Last edited by Rockstar; 12-19-21 at 09:42 AM.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan