Closed Thread

Old 11-12-19, 03:48 AM   #8056
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikalugin View Post
Is this whistleblower being slapped with the Espionage act?
I see no reason since s/he went through legal channels with the complaint.
Old 11-12-19, 05:45 AM   #8057
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

I know a couple of names who dream of having him/her already hanging in a tree. Somebody pretty high at the top of the food chain publicly reasoned about how things were done with such people in the good old times. He did not sound too critical of said practices.

Revenge will be taken, in one way or the other, I unfortunately have little doubt. Retaliating against family members. Disclosing wife's or husband's CIA identity. Where there is a will, there will be ways.
Old 11-12-19, 07:05 AM   #8058
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
Actually, at this point, the need to have the Whistleblower testify is practically a moot point since there has been a preponderate of evidence and testimonies that have backed up virtually all of the major issues raised by the Whistleblower's original complaint.
There is probably a very good reason why the anti Trump side does not want the Whistleblower to testify. He is a liability. His motivation to do this, his association with other anti Trump people, his past work record and his dealings with Adam Schiff are all going to undercut this guys actions. He went from being a VIP to someone that Schiff does not want to be seen or heard. Wonder Why?

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online  
Old 11-12-19, 08:13 AM   #8059
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Shouldn't there be a separation of State between the politics and the CIA?

It's like having a mole for Russia in your administration

Same thing to me an enemy is an enemy
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 11-12-19, 05:26 PM   #8060
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
There is probably a very good reason why the anti Trump side does not want the Whistleblower to testify. He is a liability. His motivation to do this, his association with other anti Trump people, his past work record and his dealings with Adam Schiff are all going to undercut this guys actions. He went from being a VIP to someone that Schiff does not want to be seen or heard. Wonder Why?

Well, first of all, what you listed is a collection of claims made by fervid pro-Trump defenders as a means to undercut what has already been an extremely damaging set of testimonies that does not bode well for the Chump-In-Chief. Since the testimonies, and other related data (including Trump's releasing of the Zelensky call transcript/digest, probably the stupidest thing Trump has done so far in this scandal), have done nothing but corroborate the Whistleblower's complaint, any testimony by the WB would be little more than a sworn "I told you so". I have a strong belief that the WB will ultimately testify, but probably towards the end of the House process, after all or most of the testimony and evidence has been presented and who or what the WB is would be irrelevant to the main charges...

Remember, regardless of whether the WB testifies or not, there is a whole lot of evidence, including that provided by the White House, and testimony that backs up the basic charges against Trump and the House really doesn't need the WB. Its sort of like a situation where some one reports a possible crime: the authorities take the report and investigate; they get other witness testimony, fingerprints, evidence (DNA, etc.), and build their their case. At trial, the actual evidence and other testimony is what really holds the weight before the judge and jury. The initial report of a possible crime very often is overshadowed by real evidence. In this case, the building evidence makes the WB little more than a spark to a much greater blaze...

Here's an odd thought that occurred to me as I was watching a Trumpette on TV railing against the alleged Whistleblower: What if the name being bandied about by the minions and the Trumpettes is a red herring? It occurred to me, if I were handling the securing of the WB's identity, I would 'selectively leak' a decoy name to the Far-Right press so they could chase their tails while still keeping the WB secure. I'm not saying this what is happening, but it is an interesting theory. Aside from my basically devious nature, what triggered this thought was the relative lack of extreme outrage the DEMs at the top of the investigations have expressed ovr the 'outing' of the alleged Whistleblower. There is also the specter of a truly awesome "Gotcha!!" against the Trump minions and Trumpettes if such a situation were to be true...

<O>
Old 11-12-19, 05:33 PM   #8061
vienna
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Shouldn't there be a separation of State between the politics and the CIA?

It's like having a mole for Russia in your administration

Same thing to me an enemy is an enemy

Russia already has a mole in the Administration:

...and, you are right...

...an enemy is an enemy...

<O>
Old 11-12-19, 05:37 PM   #8062
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Epstein didn't kill himself.
Old 11-12-19, 07:03 PM   #8063
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

The sharp noise you just heard was my forehead falling onto the table.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50399230

Quote:
Hillary Clinton has said she is "under enormous pressure" to challenge US President Donald Trump in next year's White House election.
The former Democratic presidential nominee refused to rule it out, telling the BBC: "Never say never."
Old 11-12-19, 07:36 PM   #8064
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

Bill has to be sweatin', you know she's gonna need some sympathy votes this time around. If what he has on her was kept on Epstein's Island Bill's toast. I'm expecting Stacey Abrams, even if she loses she'll probably start moving into the White House anyway.

Last edited by em2nought; 11-12-19 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Stacey Abrams
Old 11-12-19, 07:39 PM   #8065
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

Wow! without the link I wouldn't believe you Sky

This like one of those curb feelers cars use to have to see how close to the curb they are
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 11-12-19, 08:15 PM   #8066
August
Wayfaring Stranger

I can't believe the Democrats would be so foolish as to run her as her nominee so her only path is as a third party candidate and that would only split the dem vote.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 11-13-19, 01:55 AM   #8067
vienna
Navy Seal

Calm down, y'all...

The chances of Hillary Clinton getting the nomination next year is the same as Trump ever telling the truth about anything...

...and given the hole Trump and the minions are digging for themselves, even if she did run, Clinton would probably win...

<O>
Old 11-13-19, 03:26 AM   #8068
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8

Quote:
Calm down, y'all...
The chances of Hillary Clinton getting the nomination next year is the same as Trump ever telling the truth about anything...
...and given the hole Trump and the minions are digging for themselves, even if she did run, Clinton would probably win...
<O>
I can already sense the satisfaction I would feel, should Trump win.
Old 11-13-19, 05:21 AM   #8069
vienna
Navy Seal

...and I my satisfaction when Trump loses and has to face the criminal and civil trials awaiting him...

...and the way things are going for Trump, and how he and his minions keep digging their own holes to fall into, I may not have to wait for the Election to get my sense of satisfaction...

...I wonder how Putin will feel when he loses his stooge in the White House?...

<O>
Old 11-13-19, 06:03 AM   #8070
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Well, first of all, what you listed is a collection of claims made by fervid pro-Trump defenders as a means to undercut what has already been an extremely damaging set of testimonies that does not bode well for the Commander-In-Chief.
It may be what some 'fervid pro-Trump defenders' are saying but it is not what I am saying. If and it is still an if, Eric Ciaramella is the whistleblower his history is not a secret nor are his friends and associates.

Quote:
Ciaramella has worked for the Central Intelligence Agency for several years and was assigned to the White House during the end of the Obama administration.

He likely works closely with Alexander Vindman, the impeachment inquiry witness who is now Ukraine director for the NSC, Ciaramella’s former role.

He worked closely with Biden in his role as an expert on Ukraine. Ciaramella also has ties to Sean Misko, a former NSC co-worker who now works for Representative Adam Schiff and the Intelligence Committee. According to The New York Times, the whistleblower first went to a CIA lawyer and then to an unnamed Schiff aide before filing the whistleblower complaint. The aide told the whistleblower to follow the formal process, but conveyed some of the information he learned from him to Schiff, without revealing his name, The Times reported.

The whistleblower’s ties to Democrats, including Biden, Schiff, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of Intelligence James Clapper and former National Security Adviser Susan Rice, have created controversy, with Trump and Republicans using his past work with them in an attempt to discredit him. Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert told a local radio station in his home state of Texas that many in Washington D.C. knew the whistleblower’s identity, calling him a “staunch Democrat,” and former “point person on Ukraine,” who never called out corruption in the Eastern European country.

Ciaramella also has ties to former Democratic National Committee operative and opposition researcher Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who has been targeted by some conservatives as being behind an effort to accuse the Trump campaign of Russian collusion.
https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/eric-ciaramella/

Alexandra Chalupa is one of the more interesting 'friends' that Ciaramella has.

Quote:
She is the Ukrainian version of Christopher Steele. A paid political operative for the Democratic National Committee, Chalupa leveraged her government contacts in Ukraine (she’s Ukrainian-American) to dig up Russian dirt on Team Trump in 2016 for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/11/i...ine-reporting/

Quote:
There are endless intersections between the Trump-Russia collusion hoax and Ukrainegate—same journalists, same fabricated evidence, same impeachment grist, and same plotters, including Adam Schiff. But the end game is the same: Obscure the actual foreign interference in an American election.
What's that old saying ... “A man is known by the company he keeps

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online  
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter