SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Sub/Naval & General Games Discussion
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-21, 04:32 PM   #39
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Places wehere I often cionbstruct, are Abernathy Farm, and two flat roof areas at The Commons, one in the south-west-corner that offers plenty of space but needs some tricks to deal with uneven surfaces there, and the other on the Eastern side that can be accessed through a parking house, a small place there is. The Abernathy Farm I have buk,d so many times it makies me dizzy by now. I usually deconstruct the site inside the tower mast completely and then build new, but there are a few places were invisible walls and obstacles remain, two or three such places in the upper floor. One has to know these, then one learns how to build new walls right in these places, and then the AI does not has people trying to walk through them anymore. I built small concrete hats there, I built wooden cozy farm houses there. I built three floor red stone buildings in that powermast there. I built modern institute module buildings there. One has to learn some tricks so to be able to melt the metal mast into the selfmade construction, its often a question of sequence in which new elements get added to make it work, while otherwise it would not fit. I think by now I am a base construction veteran.

Some of the buildings were so absolutely "gemütlich" and cozy that I would not have minded to move right in there.