Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-29-05, 02:51 PM   #1
none
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Searching AOD [disk-version] | Suche AOD[disk-Version]

Hi guys.

Im looking since a couple of times for the original AOD on that 3,5"-disc. I already was at ebay and bought some various versions. Most of them came as a cd-rom and were just CAoD on an earlier release date I guess (by Vivendi and by Pointsoft). Now I have 5x CAoD on a CD, each with a different label Well, that sucks, believe me. Does anybody feels like to sell his old AOD to me? Please offer any versions of AOD(if there was any even on CD - but not just a 6th CAoD! )

I will pay immediatly and in advance. Further more I will pay all shipment or taxes which may occur. Thanks for any answer. Please help me out.

Greetings,
Marcel
----

Hallo Leute.

Ich suche seit einiger Zeit die originale AOD-Version, die auf 3,5" ausgeliefert wurde. Bei ebay habe ich bislang nur verschiedene CAoD-Versionen ersteigert, die einmal mit Vivendi-label und einmal mit pointsoft-label gesendet wurde (trotz gegenteiliger Behauptung der Artikelbeschreibung btw...). Ich habe nun 5x CAoD hier auf CD, jedes mit nem unterschiedlichem Layout und Inhalt So kann ich das nicht hinnehmen. Moechte mir nicht jemand sein AOD verkaufen? Wie gesagt, suche das originale auf der 3,5" Diskette. Falls es eine Version auf CD gab (jedoch nicht das 6. CAoD nun! ), bitte auch anbieten. Werde zuegig im Voraus bezahlen, sowie Porto uebernehmen, sollte klar sein. Freue mich auf jede Zuschrift. Bitte helft mir.

Gruss,
Marcel

@ Mods/Admin: Beg your pardon if this post doesnt meet the forum-rules or in case I used the wrong part of this forum. In any case of Im sorry. Feel free to delete, move or advise me
none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-05, 06:52 AM   #2
The Old Man
Gunner

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Would one from America work on a German machine? I have the original AOD "dos" on a cd with the manual, the map, the update 3.5 floppys "which include 2" the patch & type 21 update" & it's manual too. I'd take I guess 500 dollars for them..............................
LOL just kidding, I can't sell them because they are classics :-)
good luck on finding them though
Roy
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote