SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-09, 04:14 PM   #151
Task Force
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

I wonder what kapitan bunas up to? I say to myself.
Old 02-09-09, 04:14 PM   #152
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderseaLcpl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon

*He walks out of the pub and heads across to the mess hall where Letum is being treated.*

"Herr Oberfeldwebel! How is Herr Letum?"
<To Oberon>

To be honest, Gefreiter, I'm not quite sure. Minor abrasions to the facial area, severe laceration of the ribcage and gut, and he's lost a lot of blood. Ask around and see if you can find any willing donors with type A-, if you please.
Still, his vitals are fairly strong. It's almost a good thing he had that concussion or he'd be in a lot of pain right now.

Still, do you see these gouges? Notice anything unusual about them? The same parallel lacerations found on the constable. Like he was clawed....

<whispers> to be honest, Gefreiter, I'm beginning to think a little more of those ridiculous local legends.
"I believe I am Type A, please, take as you need Herr Oberfeldwebel."

*Oberon studies Letum and shakes his head*

"There were similar marks in the tower. Perhaps a fishermans knife produced these wounds, the marks in the tower? Perhaps they were missed strikes...but even so, two armed men in the tower, they should have been able to get at least one shot off. A wolf would not have climbed the tower, so that rules out a wild animal attack."

*He looks at UnderseaLcpl and bites on his bottom lip.*

"I don't like it, but I suppose we must entertain these ridiculous notions of men-wolves if we are to keep an open mind. I do believe that Ziel was somewhat anxious that Letum be guarded, something to do with the injuries he has sustained."

*Hitman arrives to study Letum and inform Oberon of his guard duty.*

"Guard duty? Schiesse. Ah, so it is."
Old 02-09-09, 04:17 PM   #153
Task Force
Rear Admiral

As I walk through the middle of town. I meet oberon.

Hey oberon, ya got gard duty?

"yes, Im not looking foward to it ither."

"Be careful, we dont want a repeat of lastnight."

I go to the bar and order a drink.
Old 02-09-09, 04:18 PM   #154
Nokia
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 131

*Takes a quick look at the clock and wanders out of the Inn to have a look at what the others are doing*

Old 02-09-09, 04:19 PM   #155
lesrae
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 31

* Arrives at the mess hall and speaks to UnderseaLcpl *

I just heard of the latest attack and came straight over, I stayed with my sheep last night, I do sometimes when they're upset.

Can I be of any assistance with the patient, I have some special sheep linament that may be of use?
Old 02-09-09, 04:21 PM   #156
Chad
ACE

Downloads: 60

Quote:
I do believe that Ziel was somewhat anxious that Letum be guarded, something to do with the injuries he has sustained."
Oberon you bring up a good point..

Ziel was really anxious to have someone watch Letum.

If the attacker meant to kill Letum, perhaps he might try again.

Oberon, bring Ziel to my quarters immediately! I have some questions I'd like to ask him
Old 02-09-09, 04:22 PM   #157
Task Force
Rear Admiral

As I walk in, I notice Nokia walking out.

Hello nokia, ya heard im sure you heard about raptor and letum.

yea, to bad about them.

i walk in and get a drink.
Old 02-09-09, 04:24 PM   #158
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemookie
*mookie makes his way over to the barracks to deliver the soldiers' mail*
<*Walking out the door on the way to get his drink and runs into Mookie*>
Ah hello local postman! I want to ask you something, where can I find Contact, he hasn't answered any of my phone calls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderseaLcpl
I'm afraid that you'll have to speak to the Oberst about that. We have a chain of command here, you know.
No information will be given except someone was gravely injured. Hitman is henceforth investigating who could of done this, while UnderseaLcpl is analyzing all the posiblities and variables involved in this attack.
I left Mayor Contact's mail with his wife, but I haven't seen him about. He's a busy man you know, but I'll be sure to let him know that you're looking for him.

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
Old 02-09-09, 04:26 PM   #159
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Oberon salutes Hitman with the traditional hand to forehead and pats Letums foot before leaving, at the doorframe he pauses for a moment and turns,

"Oh, Herr Hauptmann, I'm just going to take a walk up to the Nightwatch Tower and have a look, I'll be back for guard duty."

Hauptmann Hitmans eyes narrowed as he studied the old Gefreiter, then he nodded curtly and let Oberon leave.

Oberon shivered and drew his jacket around him as he left the cafeteria and slung his K98 over his shoulder, a necessary evil in the current times.
He then trudged up the path through the village and up to the Nightwatch Tower, a dark and foreboding ruin of a tower from where it is rumoured the plague came. He shivers more at the dark presence, something evil lurked within, something dark. Even in his years stationed in France fighting the British and French he had not felt fear as he felt now, he felt rooted to the spot, completely unable to take a step forward to the tower and his curiosity preventing him from taking a step backward. After ten long minutes, his fear defeats his curiosity and he turns and walks at a rather rapid pace away and back into the pub where he orders a large tankard of beer. He sits down at the piano and opens it up to play, then pauses and remembers who he joked with when he last played, with that sobering thought he closes the lid again and rubs his face with his hands before putting the still full tankard of beer back on the counter and walking back out to the barracks, his mind trying to make sense of the non-sensical.
Old 02-09-09, 04:31 PM   #160
Nokia
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Task Force
As I walk in, I notice Nokia walking out.

Hello nokia, ya heard im sure you heard about raptor and letum.

yea, to bad about them.

i walk in and get a drink.
*Answers*

"Yes I have heard and it's sad indeed I just hope this won't happen again tonight"

*Gives TF a couple of silver rounds from mi pocket*

"Take these just in case, they might be useful"

Old 02-09-09, 04:32 PM   #161
Task Force
Rear Admiral

Thanks Nokia. I say.
Old 02-09-09, 04:35 PM   #162
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbuna
I must go ashore and speak with Oberst Chad but should be back before you return"
There you are Jimbuna

I have 2 teams of 2 members each for both towers located at the Kamp.

What are your plans for guard duty tonight?
Tonight Herr Oberst I intend to leave the shoreline and anchor 100 yards off, my flak gunners need no reminder to keep them alert. I have ordered Firewall to take the only inflatable to the shore and sit with it all night.

If he sh*ts his pants for a second time during the process it may well serve as a lesson to him not to go awol.

You take care of the camp and I'll take care of the boat and if there is any repetition of last nights events this evening I will share my suspicions with you in the morning.

I must warn you Herr Oberst, you may think I'm crazy, but I'm beginning to think that ghost stories may have some merit after all.

Come now, let us visit Penelope at the Inn and see if she has the 'hots' for anyone this evening"

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 02-09-09, 04:37 PM   #163
Chad
ACE

Downloads: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbuna
Come now, let us visit Penelope at the Inn and see if she has the 'hots' for anyone this evening"
After you kaleu, grand idea

Let me buy you a round
Old 02-09-09, 04:41 PM   #164
Oberon
Lucky Jack

With Oberst Chads words ringing in his ears, he sets out into the village to find Ziel, on the way he passes Nokia heading out of the tavern, they paused and look at each other for a moment, then Oberon smiles broadly exposing his teeth and making Nokia flee. Oberon looks puzzled and then shrugs as he searches for Ziel.

"Laufen! Laufen! Verdamnt that Gemeiner, where is he?!"
Old 02-09-09, 04:47 PM   #165
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0

*Greets the incoming Kpt Buna and his enterage*

Good day Herr Kaleun, what can I get you? I just wanted to express my sympathies for the loss of your chief engineer, I've hardly slept a wink last night, and, if there is anything I could do to help. Let me know! I'm scared witless but, I'll do what I can.

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!
Closed Thread