SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter III
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-20, 08:38 PM   #1
Rebel
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 0
Default can I play silent Hunter three?

I played silent Hunter three at 100% on a 32 bit computer. XP operating system. With the help of many people the game ran well.
with the help of Neil I am logged in as Rebel. I have this new computer, Dell
it has 64 bits, Windows 10 as an operating system. I was told that Windows 10 would not run silent hunter111. Most of the people here are smarter and know-how to get around that statement I have not install silent Hunter three DVD US edition 29.99 no patch. The hopes of playing with other people, I know is remote. Those were the good old days . I don't want to screw up this computer and have to take it back to the guy that sold it to me and hear him say I told you you can't run the game. I'd rather be able to blame all you wonderful people . When you read this and you can help .A OK if the guy who sold me this computer is right, and the feedback I get says don't install . I'll be looking for a new submarine game that will run on a 64-bit Windows 10 Dell computer. With hope for all mankind in2021