Closed Thread

Old 11-11-20, 08:35 AM   #11221
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
In the US, absentee ballots are more so for those in the military(deployed) or citizen out of the country when the election takes place. The ballot is mailed in. Local mail in ballots we have seen this election cycle has never been seen like this before.

You are a proxy for your son. How does that work? Your son tells what candidate he would like to vote and you do the voting for him?
Yeah, precisely that and I appreciate your response Chris

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online  
Old 11-11-20, 08:43 AM   #11222
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

US President-elect Joe Biden announces the teams he will use to ensure a smooth transition in January.

Some 500 staff will work with federal agencies to prepare for the Biden White House.

President Donald Trump still refuses to admit defeat, making unsubstantiated claims of fraud.

Biden says Trump's refusal to accept defeat is an "embarrassment"

Results from the states of Georgia, Arizona, North Carolina and Alaska are still outstanding.

Jimbuna is online  
Old 11-11-20, 09:50 AM   #11223
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
And then maybe he just lost.

Democrat cheaters would have you believe that. Now they are compiling Enemies Lists while simultaneously calling for unity. You folks going to put all 70+ million of us on the list now or wait until you get back into power?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 11-11-20, 09:57 AM   #11224
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Democrat cheaters would have you believe that. Now they are compiling Enemies Lists while simultaneously calling for unity. You folks going to put all 70+ million of us on the list now or wait until you get back into power?
They've really scared you sh!tless, haven't they?
Old 11-11-20, 10:06 AM   #11225
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Some 500 staff will work with federal agencies to prepare for the Biden White House.
Well - do they...?

Old 11-11-20, 10:10 AM   #11226
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
They've really scared you sh!tless, haven't they?

They've pissed me off if that is what you mean. Not that its any of your business foreigner.

Old 11-11-20, 10:40 AM   #11227
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Nope, I'm fairly sure I used the word "scared".

Btw, out of pure curiousity: Do you have to make a conscious effort to be this gullible, or does it come naturally?
Old 11-11-20, 10:54 AM   #11228
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Are we on that list August?

Seems that this has happened before I did a search:
https://www.google.com/search?q=comp...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Quote:
Supreme Court justice's wife is compiling 'enemies list' of government workers disloyal to Trump. Ginni Thomas is not just the wife of archconservative Supreme
Quote:
"Nixon's Enemies List" is the informal name of what started as a list of President of the United States Richard Nixon's major political opponents compiled by ...
Quote:
Jan 18, 2019 — Former White House aide reveals compiling of Trump 'enemies list' in ... media, creating lists of officials he thought he could and could not trust.
Quote:
Feb 6, 2020 — Trump reportedly compiling Nixonian "enemies list" as he seeks revenge for impeachment. "Republicans briefed on Trump's thinking believe that ...
and finally we have today's list

Quote:
2 days ago — ... Ocasio-Cortez to Nazi Germany over 'Trump Sycophants' List ... and other groups of people and infamously compiled lists of enemies of the
Don't give up August ... this will be the craziest election cycle ever soon and very soon
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 11-11-20, 10:54 AM   #11229
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
They've pissed me off if that is what you mean. Not that its any of your business foreigner.
On this forum it's anybody's business.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 11-11-20, 11:16 AM   #11230
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Are we on that list August? https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/the-president-wants-justice-kayleigh-mcenany-says-trump-campaign-has-240-pages-of-sworn-affidavits-proving-voter-frau

Seems that this has happened before I did a search:
https://www.google.com/search?q=comp...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Somebodies wife, something that happened in the early 1970's and the unverifiable claims of some anonymous officials cannot be compared to the public words of a sitting member of Congress and a rising power in the Democrat party who is calling for direct action against Trump supporters It's gotten so bad that James Carville of all people has had to warn them that it may hurt their cause (read foil their evil plans).

*=otherwise known as fabricated Dem media constructs.

Old 11-11-20, 11:20 AM   #11231
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Somebodies wife, something that happened in the early 1970's and the unverifiable claims of some anonymous officials cannot be compared to the public words of a sitting member of Congress and a rising power in the Democrat party who is calling for direct action against Trump supporters It's gotten so bad that James Carville of all people has had to warn them that it may hurt their cause (read foil their evil plans).

*=otherwise known as fabricated Dem media constructs.
Agreed

It's going to be a real hoot to watch the reversal of the election to the right side (pun intended)
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 11-11-20, 11:50 AM   #11232
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Mail in ballots, extended early voting windows, and automatic registration/voting techniques will doom the Republican party from now on.

In California they mail every registered voter a ballot and invite them to send them back. Yeah, if you lower the bar enough, you get those kind of people opting into voting, people, who if they have to make a tiny effort, will skip voting. Those people are 1000% more likely to vote Democrat. The Democrats know that. That's their secret sauce, and now that Covid blasted the lid off low-effort voting, the Dems will never let that go.

Quote:
Roughly 57% of registered voters in the state voted early as of Saturday, shattering previous turnout records with one day of voting ahead. The 9.6 million Texans voting early was a 47% increase from the number of early voters in the 2016 general election. About 735,000 more people voted early this year in Texas than voted in the entire 2016 presidential election, including on Election Day.
As soon as I read that, I knew Trumpo was in deep trouble.

I don't know enough about each state's process on counting, collecting, auditing, verifying ballots to say if there is enough fraud for the publicized results to be overturned. Maybe but probably not. If there is substantial fraud, it shouldn't be difficult to expose it. If the Trump team cannot expose it, then they lose, simple as that.
Old 11-11-20, 12:01 PM   #11233
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Mail in ballots, extended early voting windows, and automatic registration/voting techniques will doom the Republican party from now on.

In California they mail every registered voter a ballot and invite them to send them back. Yeah, if you lower the bar enough, you get those kind of people opting into voting, people, who if they have to make a tiny effort, will skip voting. Those people are 1000% more likely to vote Democrat. The Democrats know that. That's their secret sauce, and now that Covid blasted the lid off low-effort voting, the Dems will never let that go.

Its hard to believe I read this from you.
Old 11-11-20, 12:04 PM   #11234
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post

It's almost as if conservatives might have to think about changing/updating their platform to fit the times.... nah! Let's blame the dems!
Old 11-11-20, 12:05 PM   #11235
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

If Trump wins the Georgia recount I think it's important to note Biden will still be over the 270 vote threshold.

Jimbuna is online  
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter