SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > DW Mod Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-05, 06:34 AM   #1
Soulchaser
Seaman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default LUFTWOLF, AMIZUR!!

Kapitain and me had a bunch om missions going with LWAMI 2.02, mostly played in multistation. there where a few things that need to be looked into and fixed.

1st: the UUV is shown as trawler in the sonar filter, this is because of its sonar profile wich seems to have changed?

2nd: adcap goes running straight forward after beeing fooled by a countermeasure, it is not trying to regain a target, it just keeps running the same direction like a WWII torpedo.

3rd: there are some massive problems in multistation wich the (DEACTIVATED!) autosonarman, he is assigning bearinglines all the time at a certain point makeing the navscreen unusable as it will go down to 1fps or even less, last time this happend i estimated about 400 bearing lines on navmap, all belonging to active sonar. in a later game we changed roles and kapitain was doing sonarwork, same happened to him but it was passive contacts that time.(probably a TMA problem tho, i dont know. tma was the only thing on auto for some time.)

4rd: there seems to be a problem in a bat file or something, most of the time databases are differrent even tho all players have 2.02 installed, this needs to be fixes really quick
i for example installes 2.02, everything worked fine. then i reveted to 1.01, everything fine. reinstalled 2.02 and got database errors and at least the baffles where NOT the 2.02 ones.

hope the information is enough, if you need something specific, let me know.

Soul