Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-22, 09:38 AM   #6976
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Putin ignores possibilities of getting out of situation in Ukraine, - Wallace

Russian dictator Vladimir Putin has neglected several opportunities to "save face" and get out of the situation in which he now finds himself: instead, Putin’s Russia continues to resort to atrocities and does not abandon attempts to subjugate Ukraine.

This was stated by the British Minister of Defense Ben Wallace, Censor.NET informs with reference to LIGA.

"I mean, if we build him a golden exit tomorrow morning, he's going to ram it on purpose, so he's going to do the opposite," Wallace said.

The head of the Ministry of Defense of Great Britain emphasized that the world cannot allow Putin to win, because it will be a disaster if the "hooligan" shows - you can simply ignore conventions, international rules, agreements, threaten everyone with nuclear weapons - "and nothing will happen to you."

"We cannot allow this to win," the British official said.

As the minister said, the Russian dictator is "an ethnic nationalist who lives with fantasies about the unification of the so-called ancient race." He is not trying to improve the living conditions of Russians, but wants to increase the power of the Russian Federation at the expense of weakening opponents, including dispersing discord in the West due to the support of polar radical right and left forces, the minister added.

Wallace recalled how the Ministry of Foreign Affairs did not advise him to come to Ukraine's Independence Day, "because it could provoke Putin." He assured that in view of all that has been said, the West remains united on the side of Ukraine. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3371215

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 10-03-22, 09:59 AM   #6977
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

As I see it I would say he has two options left and whatever choice he makes he will lose face.

1. Withdraw fully from Ukraine-This for saving thousands of life-This one I recommend him to do.
2. Use nukes-This one I would not recommend.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 10-03-22, 10:37 AM   #6978
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-03-22, 10:43 AM   #6979
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Ukraine offers US to agree on potential targets in event of transfer of ATACMS missiles to Ukrainian Armed Forces, - CNN

According to CNN, Ukraine offers the Biden administration to agree on potential targets in the event of the transfer of ATACMS missiles to the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

As Censor.NET informs about this with reference to the LIGA.

U.S. officials say that in an effort to overcome White House resistance to providing Ukraine with ATACMS missiles, Ukrainian authorities are now offering the U.S. full and ongoing information on a list of potential Russian targets.

Such transparency essentially gives the US a "veto right" over Ukraine's actions regarding certain types of weapons from allies and is intended to convince Washington that the provision of long-range missiles will not lead to strikes on the territory of the Russian Federation, which the US fears.

We remind you that ATACMS is an American operational-tactical missile complex with a ballistic missile. M142 HIMARS and M270 MLRS launchers are used to launch missiles. Different modifications of the ATACMS missile have a firing range of 165 to 310 km. Until now, Ukraine has received HIMARS projectiles that hit at 70-80 km. They are used to hit warehouses and headquarters in the rear of the invaders. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3371230

Old 10-03-22, 12:03 PM   #6980
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-03-22, 12:08 PM   #6981
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-03-22, 12:15 PM   #6982
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
As I see it I would say he has two options left and whatever choice he makes he will lose face.

1. Withdraw fully from Ukraine-This for saving thousands of life-This one I recommend him to do.
2. Use nukes-This one I would not recommend.

Markus
He ticks by the cognitive patterns of a psychopath, and he is in a corner.

The beast was hunted down and confronted, now it must be slain. Its the only way to have at least a - small - chance for ending the war.

Why this abundance of words, what's the point?
The matter stands
only on this sword,
on this blade alone.

- Yosano Hiroshi Tekkan (no, not Tekken : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekkan_Yosano ).
Old 10-03-22, 12:27 PM   #6983
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-03-22, 12:32 PM   #6984
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
He ticks by the cognitive patterns of a psychopath, and he is in a corner.

The beast was hunted down and confronted, now it must be slain. Its the only way to have at least a - small - chance for ending the war.

Why this abundance of words, what's the point?
The matter stands
only on this sword,
on this blade alone.

- Yosano Hiroshi Tekkan (no, not Tekken : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekkan_Yosano ).
You know-For some reason the movie Der Untergang popped up in my head. Thinking on how Hitler was convince he would win the war.

Could I compare those two-Hitler during his last month and Putin ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 10-03-22, 02:05 PM   #6985
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
You know-For some reason the movie Der Untergang popped up in my head. Thinking on how Hitler was convince he would win the war.

Could I compare those two-Hitler during his last month and Putin ?

Markus
you sure can seem like he pretty much like Hitler
Old 10-03-22, 02:35 PM   #6986
Skybird
Soaring

Nuke

FOCUS writes:
-------------------------
Video footage of a long goods train carrying special military equipment is raising concerns about a nuclear attack by Russia. The Daily Mail and the Times report that the train is heading towards Ukraine. According to the Times, President Putin has ordered the deployment. The train is reportedly linked to a department of the Russian Defence Ministry that has nuclear weapons. According to the report, the equipment and vehicles on the train belong to the 12th Main Directorate of the Russian Defence Ministry.

This special department is responsible for storing, maintaining and providing weapons for the Strategic Missile Forces; it is a military department that controls nuclear missiles and is a key element of Putin's nuclear programme.

Military analyst Konrad Musyka told both newspapers that the deployment of such units could be a sign of an imminent escalation of the conflict or a sign of a large-scale nuclear exercise on the border.

-----------------------------
Well. Ready your iodine. Cloud is coming.
Old 10-03-22, 02:41 PM   #6987
Skybird
Soaring

DER SPIEGEL writes:
--------------------------
The TV journalist Marina Ovsyannikova, who became known for her live protest against the military intervention in Ukraine, has been put on a wanted list in Russia. The website of the Russian Ministry of the Interior announced on Monday that the 44-year-old was wanted in connection with a criminal case.

Ovsyannikova was indicted in August for "spreading false information" about the Russian army. She faces up to ten years in prison. The journalist was placed under house arrest in mid-August, which was to last until the start of her trial. For the time being, her house arrest was imposed until 9 October.

Ovsyannikova allegedly escaped from the court-ordered house arrest. The state news agency Russia Today reported on Saturday that she had fled with her daughter and her whereabouts were unknown. "My ex-wife last night left the place the court had assigned her for house arrest and fled in an unknown direction together with my 11-year-old daughter," her ex-husband was quoted as saying.

-----------------------
Old 10-03-22, 03:58 PM   #6988
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^^ If they let him he is going to do this. There is also the Belgorod sub "missing" from the arctic carrying the "doomsday" (read: bullsh!t) torpedo.
Still there are more in the command chain to push the button, Putin will not be able to do it alone.
So the world depends on this?
Really. Should anyone on planet earth be able to destroy it? Or wouldn't it be better to get rid of such possibilities and take away this opportunity forever, for all. There is one missile needed at the right place at the right time.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Old 10-03-22, 04:04 PM   #6989
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Russian government has officially allowed the country's regions to buy military equipment for the mobilized troops, including drones, radio comms, electronics, night vision and thermal imaging devices, vehicles, uniforms, medicines, hygiene products and food. Basically... everything that the MOD is supposed to supply. And yes, that's "vehicles" as in transportation. The regions' purchase may also include "foreign industrial products." Code name for DJI drones? Probably. The question is how much can the regions be "asked" to contribute, given that the list of things needed now includes large items like actual military vehicles. https://twitter.com/SamBendett/statu...94499678478336

So in fact the central government (Putin) is not in control of the situation like his army on the battlefront this will cause serious problems between regions corruption will rise to the roof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 10-03-22, 04:24 PM   #6990
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

U.S. has not seen a large-scale movement of Russian forces despite battlefield losses to Ukraine in the east and south of the country: senior U.S. military official https://twitter.com/JackDetsch/statu...20172925227009

The line along Oskil river is being completely abandoned by Russian forces and is likely already being cleared. https://twitter.com/WarMonitor3/stat...42426526846976

Russian forces have withdrew from Dudchany and blew the bridge to cover their retreat. https://twitter.com/WarMonitor3/stat...41861898035200

The Armed Forces of Ukraine have taken control of Dudchany in Beryslav district of Kherson region. The position of the Russian fascists on the right bank of the Dnipro River is beyond saving for the invaders.

https://twitter.com/mhmck/status/1577035314291359745

This is about 20k of troops on the right bank of the Dnipro River!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Closed Thread