Old 04-13-24, 05:08 PM   #931
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Oh bugger off stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-24, 05:14 PM   #932
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
this is the war I talked about before, the Gaza conflict became a regional war today.
Not necessarily yet. Iran must honour the population'S desire for retaliation, but has no real interest to unleash a full war now, because then it would torpedoe its own longterm strategy to drive a wedge between Israel and the US - this night will bring both closer together again.

A lot depends on the dmage this attack will do in Israel, and whether or not Israel and the US directly counterattack Iran, not its proxies, but its very own territory. Also, Hezbollah activity ha snot spiked. One wpuld assume that if Itan wants to unleasha full war, Hezbollah would be even more active now. Its said to have at least 100,000 missiles.

It could get to where you described, but I think it is not yet there.

Meanwhile, the drone swarms are being followed by later-fired missiles and now also cruise missiles with shorter flight times, it gets reprted. I assume they arte timed to reach targets very short after the drones arrived. IF they arrive, which is a big "if". The drones probably only are decoy, distractions, like in Ukraine, to get the Israeli defences straying off their primary targets.
Old 04-13-24, 05:20 PM   #933
Dargo
Admiral

There are 5 countries attacking Israel Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon. The US has asked Iran, through Qatar, to immediately stop its attack on Israel. Iran ignored the request, and threatened to strike US bases if they intervene. Hezbollah warns if Israel responds to the Iranian Strikes, they will invade Northern Israel. Iranian Hypersonic Missiles to hit Israel any minute, they have been fired. Jordan has opened its airspace for Israel to use to intercept Iranian Drones and missiles. Dozens of British Fighter Jets are departing from Cyprus to try and intercept Iranian Drones before they hit Israel. The Houthis confirm they have launched a barrage of drones and missiles towards Israel. There are now a combination of two sides that now in active war operations this will not go away tomorrow, this is a regional war starting tonight. If the gods of war are engaging it is hard to call them back to many airspaces is violated for that.

Quote:

Last edited by Dargo; 04-13-24 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-13-24, 05:25 PM   #934
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

I still think a lot depends on the ammount of damage and loss of life that will be done.

Iran has two dozen types of medium range missiles, with flight times between 12 and maybe as low as just 4 minutes - if rumours are true that they have hypersonic types.
Old 04-13-24, 05:29 PM   #935
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Oh bugger off stupid
Not a nice response- to his comment.

I would change the words.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-24, 05:34 PM   #936
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Not a nice response- to his comment.

I would change the words.

Markus
Nope this how he always operates reacting his politics in threads that have nothing to do with his political view it neither gives any informational insides on the subject discussed.

Quote:
Old 04-13-24, 05:41 PM   #937
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I still think a lot depends on the ammount of damage and loss of life that will be done.

Iran has two dozen types of medium range missiles, with flight times between 12 and maybe as low as just 4 minutes - if rumours are true that they have hypersonic types.
Surprised me that Iran would directly attack it got balls, but they will regret it biggly they have now given Israel and allies all means to strike back hard. Russia will not help them neither China they only got some minor proxies that cannot do much damage.

Quote:
Old 04-13-24, 05:43 PM   #938
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Is this the start of a regional war, we are witnessing this evening ?

Markus

Old 04-13-24, 05:45 PM   #939
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Surprised me that Iran would directly attack it got balls, but they will regret it biggly they have now given Israel and allies all means to strike back hard. Russia will not help them neither China they only got some minor proxies that cannot do much damage.
Could it be so that Iran is calculating on massive help from other Islamic countries if the evil USA attack Iran ?

Markus

Old 04-13-24, 05:47 PM   #940
Dargo
Admiral

Israel claims over 100 Iranian Drones have been intercepted by Britain, US, Jordan, Israel. Iran says they are watching Jordan, and they may become a target if they help Israel. North Korea Leader Kim Jong Un has just placed the Military onto alert. Russian President Putin declared that RUSSIA will SUPPORT IRAN if the United States attacks Iran's soil in support of Israel (I do not know with what, lol). Sirens sounding across Israel accord the IDF. In Jerusalem, reports of a hit in the town.

Quote:

Last edited by Dargo; 04-13-24 at 05:57 PM.
Old 04-13-24, 05:54 PM   #941
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Could it be so that Iran is calculating on massive help from other Islamic countries if the evil USA attack Iran ?

Markus
Not all Islamic countries are Shia Muslims like Iran they are Sunni (85–90% of the world's Muslims) the Sunni countries will not help them, and they are the majority.

Quote:
Old 04-13-24, 05:57 PM   #942
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

There's nothing about missiles and drones from other countries than from Iran on the news here.

And Iran have said they see this as a close case now - They got their revenge.

Markus

Old 04-13-24, 06:00 PM   #943
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
There's nothing about missiles and drones from other countries than from Iran on the news here.

And Iran have said they see this as a close case now - They got their revenge.

Markus
Jerusalem is just hit do not think this is a closed case, Israel knowing they never forget and certainly never forgive. Iran’s Ambassador to the UN says Iran / Israel tensions can be “deemed concluded” after this Iranian Retaliation. He also added if Israel responds, then Iran will retaliate again but with larger force. The backfire of their attack will be so big they will regret this forever, Iran is on their own against the biggest air force of the region with no help from any ally that can react against that kinda air force. In response, Israel has just started bombing Damascus in Syria. The French Navy has been deployed to “help defend Israel from incoming Iranian attacks” This not a regional war any more! Russia China Axis thinking the West cannot war any more or is divided is proven horrible wrong tonight. This attack from Iran could mean a change in western support to Ukraine also how an Op can fireback in Putin's face LOL.

Missiles incoming (source IDF):

Quote:

Last edited by Dargo; 04-13-24 at 06:19 PM.
Old 04-13-24, 06:15 PM   #944
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Not all Islamic countries are Shia Muslims like Iran they are Sunni (85–90% of the world's Muslims) the Sunni countries will not help them, and they are the majority.
Maybe not every Islamic country in the middle east. They even get support from Russia now

It's not a question around what Russia can provide with, but that they are supporting Iran.

Markus

Old 04-13-24, 06:20 PM   #945
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
The French Navy has been deployed to “help defend Israel from incoming Iranian attacks” This not a regional war any more! Russia China Axis thinking the West cannot war any more or is divided is proven horrible wrong tonight.
Are you saying that WWIII has begun ?

Markus