Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-23, 01:10 PM   #1
EAST
Sparky

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
gear DEEPSIX - It's been 9 years...

I think about Subsim (and Onkel Neal) often, but noticed that I hadn't actually been logged in here since 2014. It's probably super pre-mature to announce it, but after a decade of focusing on my business efforts I'm finally working on a project I've wanted to do since 2002. It's very early stages, but basic client server components are working, interfaces are partially implemented (working on the hud next), ocean and islands have basic implementations. I'll put up a website once I get to the MVP. It's going to be free to play, free to download. Exports far for MacOS, Linux and Windows work - won't play on phones or pads for this first round.

While this is the logo design, this is just placeholder art.

the MVP is going to be superbasic Iron Wolves (with crappy ship models unfortunately). The plan after release is to have upgrades monthly (ship models, effects, features, etc.). When will it release? First half of next year if I can stay on track (WW3 notwithstanding).

I'm doing everything myself, but hopefully in the future the community will be interested in providing ship models, art and ideas. Iron Wolves is what got me into subsims, SUBSIM got me into the community. Cheers.

Last edited by EAST; 11-04-23 at 09:32 PM. Reason: adding gamename to Title
EAST is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
enigma, indie, subsim