SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-15-22, 12:45 AM   #1
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0
Default Will the United States ever put their soldiers on the ground anywhere in the future

The next time the Americans and their Allies want to Poke their noises into other countries Culture and way of life. If they can resist what you see is
what will happen to All of NATO and it's Allies .So If the Americans think their tanks or so much better, Let's see one on the battle field. And the heroic crew that will roll it into battle after seeing what happens to their opponent's. One thing is certain if Russia wins or draws back they will take the gloves off. They have to survive as a Country and a Culture. Something America and Britain and their children know nothing about or have forgotten.

As a people, If it wasn't, for the best of mind's and those who where our everyday neighbors who had to risk everything To win, Do you think a Russian Patriot is any different? America has now put over 40 billion dollars into this war. I want to know what your countries are putting into the pot. Please list what your country in dollars are investing and what do you as an everyday taxpayer expects to get out of this new war ?

Oh by the way Joe do U know, North Korea is shooting missiles into the Sea of Japan. And where is Americas Vice President? The World hasn't seen or heard a word from Americas next Castrophe.

This New world Order will have to kill by any means 3/4 of this planets population to save the Planet. And i don't know who will pick the apples maybe apples will be, Erased

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-15-22 at 03:00 AM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 04:27 AM   #2
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Only stupids would fight in the way their enemy wants them to.

The lessons of afghanistan and iraq have been learned. No nation building again any time soon. No appetite for it in the american and european public.

American TANKS ARe better than Russian tanks. And that is to be said about a lot of equipment. Tactics. Logistics. Leadership of troops. Thats the lesson of Ukraine- that the Russians have artillery, which was known, but else they are not half as good as they thought of themselves. Not even that.
Old 05-15-22, 06:32 AM   #3
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
.So If the Americans think their tanks or so much better, Let's see one on the battle field. And the heroic crew that will roll it into battle after seeing what happens to their opponent's.
Battle of 73 Easting. Iraq lost 3,300 tanks we lost 31. It was kind of a big thing, I’m surprised you missed it.

Quote:
One thing is certain if Russia wins or draws back they will take the gloves off. They have to survive as a Country and a Culture. Something America and Britain and their children know nothing about or have forgotten.
Survive as a country? The only problem is no country in this world has any intention to attack Russia, destroy its culture or borders, absolutely nobody. What we’re are seeing in Putin is the act of a desperate man who actually thinks there is an existential threat to Russia when none exists. It’s Putin duping the Russian people into thinking he’s some kind of savior protecting them against the boogie man and believing the collapse of the Soviet Union was a humiliation that must be avenged.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-15-22 at 12:43 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 07:16 AM   #4
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

They already has and they will be there in future to come.

Here I'm thinking on American soldiers in Poland, Romania and other Eastern countries.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 10:02 AM   #5
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Survive as a country? The only problem is no country in this world has any intention to attack Russia, destroy its culture or borders, absolutely nobody. What we’re are seeing in Putin is the act of a desperate man who actually thinks there is an existential threat to Russia when none exists. It’s Putin duping the Russian people into thinking he’s some kind of savior protecting them against the boogie man and believing the collapse of the Soviet Union was a humiliation that must be avenged.
Its genetic. Russians get born as paranoids and fatalists.
Its also about cognitive dissonance. If you start to beat up the other to plunder from him what you want form him, you must make yourself believe that he deserves it, else you get a problem with your self-perception of being the good guy. The more brutal you hit him, the meanier you try to demonise him. Lavrov is a reapeated offender of doing so. Or should I say: repeated patient?
In my opinion they all belong in the loony bin.
Old 05-15-22, 12:03 PM   #6
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
[B]

Pretty much sums it up for me as well

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 12:04 PM   #7
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
And where is Americas Vice President?

And just what do you think the VP should be doing?
Old 05-15-22, 12:21 PM   #8
Skybird
Soaring

^ After the Europeans' throw at "feminist foreign policy", maybe conducting feminist warfare, I suppose?
Old 05-15-22, 01:26 PM   #9
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ i take it this is and the woke "movement" is why Putin attacked

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 05:59 PM   #10
Sean C
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 2

Will we ever put troops in another country again?

Does a bear s#!t in the woods? I mean, c'mon ... it's what we do. Well, unless Trump is president. Honestly, I think the only reason Biden hasn't sent our troops somewhere is because he simply forgot to do it.
Old 05-15-22, 11:43 PM   #11
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean C View Post
Next time they'll all be wearing high-heel combat boots.
Old 05-18-22, 10:16 PM   #12
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Battle of 73 Easting. Iraq lost 3,300 tanks we lost 31. It was kind of a big thing, I’m surprised you missed it.

Well, Do you think American Tanks could survive the same weapons today? I don't care where you put the reloads in the tank. It's clear the tank will be best used in your own country against who ever the government see's fit to deploy Unfortunately American citizens will not have the access to drone's.

And you think Putin is a problem? Do you think the people of Russia is a problem? How do you know that NATO and the west is not a threat to them? Just because a bunch of Global life long Politicians say so? Europe seemed to be doing good before the Covid....And then All Government's across the World
have shown their selves to be worthless.

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-19-22 at 01:35 AM. Reason: No i did not miss the Battle of 73 Easting,But from this day forward the gloves are off, NATO Mothers will weep in the future
Old 05-18-22, 10:26 PM   #13
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
And just what do you think the VP should be doing?
We here in America can't find the VP. We can only assume she is in a bunker in Cheyenne Mountain waiting.
Old 05-18-22, 10:42 PM   #14
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
Next time they'll all be wearing high-heel combat boots.
And General Milley's Rainbow Warriors can't wait to get at those Russian soldiers. They will turn them on the battle field.

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-18-22 at 10:56 PM.
Old 05-18-22, 11:15 PM   #15
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean C View Post

Does a bear s#!t in the woods? I mean, c'mon ... it's what we do. Well, unless Trump is president. Honestly, I think the only reason Biden hasn't sent our troops somewhere is because he simply forgot to do it.
Well you see what NATO weapons are doing to Russian troops. NATO has taken the gloves off. Karma is what it is. And in the future NATO troops will receive it back in kind. It will not matter who the **** is President of the United States or the worthless United Nations. There is still One Communist Country that all countries rely upon. Just because they appear to be the underdog and they love you and want to huge you. Play DayZ