SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-26-21, 10:24 AM   #7021
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Most Italians are able to return to local restaurants and cafes for outdoor lunch and dinner from today. Table service remains outdoors only; masks and social distancing also remain in force. Under the national colour-coded system for Covid risk, most of Italy is returning to the less restrictive yellow, from orange or red.

A night curfew remains in force from 22:00 local time. Shows are also finally resuming in theatres, cinemas and concert halls. But they can be no more than half-full and spectators have to sit 1m (3.3ft) apart. In Milan, film fans booked all available seats at the Beltrade cinema, where some even turned up at dawn for the first showing, Rai news reports.

In France, nursery and primary school pupils are going back to lessons after three weeks away, with secondary age students returning next week. Belgians now no longer have to make an appointment to visit non-essential shops, but cafes and restaurants don’t yet offer outdoor table service.

In north Germany, police in Friesland have questioned a nurse who admitted swapping saline for Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine when injecting six people last Wednesday. Police quote the woman as saying she did it after dropping a vial, and wanted to cover up her mistake. The Friesland authorities now want 200 people to come forward for antibody testing, as the six are thought to be among them.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-21, 10:26 AM   #7022
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 04-26-21, 11:27 AM   #7023
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

India should be a warning to those who demands end of restrictions in their country.

Some month ago India had around 10.000 infected on daily basis. It doesn't sound of much thinking on how many they are. So the government decided to ease on their restriction......well we know what's happening in India these days.
India has got a Corona Storm.

Then there are those who are convinced their local media is telling them a lie-what happen in India isn't so terrible as it has been told.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-21, 11:59 AM   #7024
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
India should be a warning to those who demands end of restrictions in their country.

Some month ago India had around 10.000 infected on daily basis. It doesn't sound of much thinking on how many they are. So the government decided to ease on their restriction......well we know what's happening in India these days.
India has got a Corona Storm.

Then there are those who are convinced their local media is telling them a lie-what happen in India isn't so terrible as it has been told.

Markus
Some people have to live it firsthand to believe it.
Old 04-26-21, 12:23 PM   #7025
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 04-26-21, 01:38 PM   #7026
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Some people have to live it firsthand to believe it.
I believe in free expression/speech
So everyone has the right to have their say

The biggest problem is....a majority has none to very little knowledge about medicin/virology, but nevertheless they write as they were expert.

As I don't have this expertise I follow the instruction my government have given me.

Markus

Old 04-26-21, 01:55 PM   #7027
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 04-27-21, 06:08 AM   #7028
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Die Welt writes:

The controversial judgment of a family judge at the Weimar district court against the corona mask requirement at two Thuringian schools has consequences. The public prosecutor's office in Erfurt has initiated an investigation against the lawyer, said the authority's spokesman, Hannes Grünseisen, on Monday of the German Press Agency (dpa). -

Prosecutors confirmed that the man's living and work rooms had been searched. A cell phone and other evidence were secured, a spokeswoman for the Erfurt public prosecutor told the dpa. -

There is an initial suspicion of perversion of the law. The question is whether the judge has exceeded his jurisdiction with his corresponding decision. The public prosecutor's office had received several reports against the man. -

According to the public prosecutor's office, there are indications that the family judge arbitrarily assumed jurisdiction even though it was an administrative matter. The judge issued a temporary injunction at the beginning of April that children at two schools in Weimar would not have to wear corona masks in class, contrary to the current hygiene concept of the Ministry of Education. The decision also forbade school administrators to prescribe protective masks, minimum distances and corona tests. -

In his decision, the family judge based himself on three reports that deny the effectiveness of various corona protective measures. In addition, the judge had stated that schools played no role in the course of the pandemic. -

The Weimar Administrative Court, on the other hand, recently declared the mask requirement at Thuringian schools to be permissible in class in an urgent procedure. The administrative judges classified the decision of the family judge as “obviously unlawful”. -

The family court has no authority to issue orders to authorities and their representatives. There is no legal basis for such a competency to arrange, it said. The administrative courts are responsible for decisions on hygiene concepts.

--------------

I add that the suspect called two experts to court and based his sentence on their dubious assessments who are known to be corona deniars and conspiration theoreticists.
Old 04-27-21, 08:04 AM   #7029
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Old 04-27-21, 08:44 AM   #7030
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

That song was great a good laugh in the morning is a great way to start the day.

As for the judge in Germany. We have judges in the U.S. that make decisions based interpretarion of the law too. Sometimes they're just as controversial and disagreeable. However those decisions can be contested all the way to the supreme court if necessary.

In Germany the State ransacks the judges home and searches through his private records because the mob thought he lacked the authority or his decision was wrong?

There has to something more to this. Either that Merkle is taking lessons from Maxine Waters

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-21, 09:01 AM   #7031
Skybird
Soaring

I think the underlying suspicion is that the judge intentionally abused his authority to sabotage corona policies. There have been charges filed by private persons, but also an internal revision by the department of justice is runing. The judge ruled not only on the case at hand back then, affecting the children of the according family, but widened the sentence to cover two complete schools and banned them from complying with corona restrictions like mandatory masks and testing, putting oblkigatorily all kids and teachers at risk - and their follow-on contact persons.

The "experts" he called, are known members of the corona deniar scene over here, the judge himself is suspected to be part of that scene as well.

The sentence made big waves back then over here, causing a huge outburst of indignation. That there would be a juristical aftermath, was clear from the evening on when the news reported about that sentence.
Old 04-27-21, 11:42 AM   #7032
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Over here in the U.S., U.K., Canada and other countries I believe its called a 'dissenting opinion'.

For it to cause the State to ransack a home collect private, personal records, publically humiliate the dissenter because of their opinion and interpretation of the law. Makes me think COVID is the least of Europes worries.

We have dissenting opinions here too. In some states, counties and neighborhoods the dissenters take to the streets to recall govenors. In some states a dissenter is one who wears a mask. In others its those who don't. But State doesnt invade their home. The worst that happens is some Karen posts a youtube video.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-21, 11:43 AM   #7033
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

India.

Until yesterday I was in the belief that it was one of the known mutation(British, South African or the Brazilian) who was ravaging India. Yesterday I learned that India has been invaded by their own mutation B1617

I see it as this mutation is far worst then the other.

Markus

Old 04-27-21, 01:49 PM   #7034
Skybird
Soaring

Miami school bars vaccinated teachers from seeing students.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56905752

Dumb and ruthless. Its murderous stupidity like this why I hope this German judge in Weimar gets removed.

Meanwhile the us has to fight with increasing resistence to vaccinations, the speed at which they takle place is noticably slowing down. It got reprted over here that in some regions authorities almost desperately entreat people to get the shot, with stoocks of the vaccines growing unused.

USA, look to India. They too thought at the beginning of this year they were over it, the pandemic was over and that they could become careless again. Look where they are now. Worst status ever to be seen anywhere in the world during this pandemic.
Old 04-27-21, 01:58 PM   #7035
Skybird
Soaring

Israel finds possible link between vaccine, myocarditis cases.

https://m.jpost.com/health-science/c...mpression=true

Weigh the risks of vaccinating with BionTech against the risk of meeting Corona seriosu case infection. The result is as clear as in case on AstraZeneca. Justr that BionTech has not such an established history of lying, unprofessional documentation, complicatosn during pohase 1,2,anmd 3 trials, and fraudulent treaty negotioations, promising dleiveries that it knew it could not deliver, due to lacking capacities. I would still accept the BionTec jab, therefore. I still am not in favour of the AZ jab.

Different to initial fears, vaccines appear to be effective against B.1.617.

https://www.dw.com/en/vaccines-appea...ant/a-57344037

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan