Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-28-21, 08:16 AM   #7636
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Agreed, obviously you have no idea nor do you care who she is and how (in)famous she is for shoddy reporting and spreading lies and bullsh!t.

The BBC link is not about her but a reality check and has nothing to do with her. If you want to thank her for her lies and for you being able to uncritically reposting it, your choice.
Is there ANY information she compiled from the VAER source you disagree with?

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 08:32 AM   #7637
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

What do you want to prove with this? What have those numbers quoted by said Mrs Atkisson to do with "Fauci killing four million people", as you do not get tired to claim?
And yep, i disagree with the numbers. Everyone can post in the VAER board, once, twice or multiple times, or tell others to also post, or not. I could post anything there.
Let's say even if all there are honest i still do not see a trend that negates the advantages of vaxxing.

A bit OT maybe, but just some opinions i read and heard, of the usual suspects:

Covid 19 is a hoax.
Covid 19 is not worse than the flu, or it is the flu.
It was gone in summer last year.
It is not a pandemic.
People do not die of it, or if it's bad luck, whatever more die of the vaccine side effects.
Vaccinations influence people to whatever action.
Vaccinations do not help at all.
Masks are useless.
This virus was intentionally made by the chinese to kill people.
The virus was intentionally created by Fauci's funding of international virus research.
The left government betrays us.
The virus is a conspiracy.
The virus is a left wing conspiracy.

Now there may be some arguments to be found for any of those claims, but like in Jim's russian diversion vids they construct a higher meaning and theory out of midgets, while ignoring the other 99 percent, because those must be leftist opinions, or because they do not suit their opinion.

I really do not want to read this bs anymore. They have shown their contempt and their "pride" and their "staying strong" and that the economy is more important than helping people to stay healthy, it is a cult to be against any scientist that calls bs on those claims.
Now even Fox news tells people to wear masks and get vaccinated, how many people did they kill who believed them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
The videos linked by Buddhaheid and Neal again make me wonder whether we maybe should be thankful vor Covid19 because it helps to thin out the stupid in the first world.
No comment necessary.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 07-28-21 at 08:54 AM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 08:45 AM   #7638
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Yep, i disagree with the numbers. Everyone can post in the VAER board, once, twice or multiple times, or tell others to also post, or not. I could post anything there.
Let's say even if all there are honest i still do not see a trend that negates the advantages of vaxxing.
I wasn’t arguing numbers, trends, advantages or disadvantages of a particular vaccine. I’ll say it again, because people were discussing adverse side effects I posted a compilation of those that have been reported on VAERS. That’s it, nothing more too it than that.

Thank you St. Fauci and all those that believe worship you for funding the research that killed 4 million people.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-28-21 at 09:05 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 10:24 AM   #7639
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I lost my sense of taste and smell about halfway into my illness. Still haven't got them back. BTW what brand of vaccine did your friend take and how long ago?
I'll have to ask to be sure, Moderna, I think, and it was in Jan. He is a transplant recipient and diabetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
Does your bud know when or how he picked up the virus? Hope he gets well quickly!

He didn't say, I'm not sure he knows.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 11:03 AM   #7640
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 246

Quote:
What do you want to prove with this? What have those numbers quoted by said Mrs Atkisson to do with "Fauci killing four million people", as you do not get tired to claim?
And yep, i disagree with the numbers. Everyone can post in the VAER board, once, twice or multiple times, or tell others to also post, or not. I could post anything there.

Covid 19 is a hoax.
It is not a pandemic.
People do not die of it, or if it's bad luck, whatever more die of the vaccine side effects.
Masks are useless.
The virus was intentionally created by Fauci's funding of international virus research.

Now there may be some arguments to be found for any of those claims, but like in Jim's russian diversion vids they construct a higher meaning and theory out of midgets, while ignoring the other 99 percent, because those must be leftist opinions, or because they do not suit their opinion.

I really do not want to read this bs anymore. They have shown their contempt and their "pride" and their "staying strong" and that the economy is more important than helping people to stay healthy, it is a cult to be against any scientist that calls bs on those claims.
Now even Fox news tells people to wear masks and get vaccinated, how many people did they kill who believed them?

No comment necessary.
I'm sorry to hear that you're incapable of reading actual scientific data, with a critical eye, and asking probing questions, with an intent to either obtain clarifying data or a desire to be proven wrong.

It would be believable if the authorities weren't so easily proven to contradict themselves and contradict the data.

When pressed to cite the data driving the recommendation for vaccinated to resume indoor mask use, the CDC was incapable of doing so. That's because they're behind the curve - the Indian variant's transmissibility means it's a sharp narrow peak and then burns out. You can easily see this in JimBuna's posting of stats because the case curve was already in a downturn in the UK as of 20 July. The same will follow elsewhere. In India, it was done in 3-4 weeks - all you have to do is look at the slope of the case curves to see that between roughly March 15 and April 26, with the rate of increase slowing down after that. It'll be the same amongst any unvaccinated in other countries. Hospitalization and death curves lag the case curve - right on cue, the deaths in India peaked in mid-May, even as the rate of change in deaths significantly dropped on May 3rd.

*That* is the type of drill-down that isn't being done by the MSM. Instead they rely on a no-questiobns-asked approach to information provided by a quack like Ferguson whose modeling has *never* been even close to reality (if you recall, his doom and gloom predictions of 200 million dead in 2005 from swine flu? Actual deaths = 74. Worldwide).
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 11:11 AM   #7641
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Agreed, obviously you have no idea nor do you care who she is and how (in)famous she is for shoddy reporting and spreading lies and bullsh!t.

The BBC link is not about her but a reality check and has nothing to do with her. If you want to thank her for her lies and for you being able to uncritically reposting it, your choice.
I don't care who she is either but I don't see you contradicting anything that she said. Got anything substantial to say about her findings or just the normal knee jerk bias against anyone that isn't a government shill?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 11:58 AM   #7642
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 12:05 PM   #7643
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:

Covid 19 is a hoax.
It is not a pandemic.
Masks are useless.
It's up to people to decide what they want to believe-If a person wants to believe Corona is a hoax then let the person believe it.

Facemask is useless-Well in a way I could say I believe so and it has to do with the fact that 95-98% of those who use(d) these facemask do/did it wrong. Then we have a percentage who used useless facemask.

Covid-19 is not worse than the flu. For a fresh young person it will feel like the flu, with fever a.s.o.
Now I wonder is Covid-19 more deadly than the Flu if an elderly person with some underlaying disease get infected by one of them. Would the be any different?
I think with my little knowledge that Covid-19 is worse than the flu.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-21, 02:19 PM   #7644
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
He is a transplant recipient and diabetic.
Hopefully these do not complicate things for him.
Old 07-28-21, 03:16 PM   #7645
Catfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
It's up to people to decide what they want to believe-If a person wants to believe Corona is a hoax then let the person believe it.
If it is a personal belief and remains that i am all for it. The second another one's belief touches my life and wellbeing i will not accept it. Freedom goes as far as to the next one's freedom.
It is one thing if people believe the moon consists of green cheese, but if they make a cult out of it trying to force me to believe it they can go to hell.

Last edited by Catfish; 07-28-21 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-28-21, 03:32 PM   #7646
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
One would imagine you had enough time to inform you, alone by Jim's posting of the doctor's videos. Ever heard of "long covid", pneumonia, decay of muscle tissue while you are still living.
So it is only two percent who die, or only the old ones, so all is well and you let them die.
I think you missed the last sentence:

I think with my little knowledge that Covid-19 is worse than the flu.

I have had family members who got Covid-19 and from what they have told me it was like having a good old fashionable flu, with high fever, pain in every muscle. When it comes to taste and smell, my little said I remember when I was a little girl and was sick with the influenza I remember my smell was gone.
The different here is that even when people get well after the infection the taste and smell does not return, for some it does.
It's also different whether you lose both smell and taste. There are people who had Covid-19 but did not lose taste and smell or their taste changed while the smell was there a.s.o.
My cousin was very sick with Covid-19 He said only the taste changed during my infection time..smell was there no changes. It was first some weeks after he was ok the taste returned.

Markus

Old 07-28-21, 03:38 PM   #7647
Catfish

I misunderstood you, you wrote Covid-19 is not worse than the flu but now it seems you just quoted one of my list's points - you just did not put it in a quoting rectangle or quotation marks - sorry

Old 07-28-21, 04:03 PM   #7648
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

In the beginning of this thread someone wrote

80-15-5 (if I remember correctly)
80% will feel from nothing to laying in bed with high fever-Like a flu
15 % will get so ill they have to seek medical help
5 % will get so ill they need to be put in a respirator

Among these 80 % there are those who is in need of medical help, after the infection have passed..mostly due to no return of smell and taste.

Edit
And the fatigue syndrome-There are many who, efter the infection still suffer from this
End edit

Here in Denmark there is a section at some hospital where they treat people who have lost taste and/or smell and the queue to start a treatment is many month.

Markus

Old 07-29-21, 09:58 AM   #7649
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 07-29-21, 10:01 AM   #7650
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Prof Jonathan Van-Tam has been answering audience questions live on the BBC News Channel.

England's deputy chief medical officer says we do not know if there will be a fourth wave but a "bumpy" autumn and winter can be expected.

He tells the BBC around 60,000 deaths and some 22m cases have been prevented in England as a result of the vaccination programme.

Almost 700,000 alerts were sent by the NHS Covid app in England and Wales in the week ending 21 July.

The government says people should self-isolate once "pinged"

But the rising numbers have caused disruption, being labelled a "pingdemic"

Fully jabbed people from the EU and US will not have to isolate when they arrive in Britain from 2 August.

Separate rules will remain for people who have been to France.

Mr Raab also says students will get "advance warning" if they need to get jabs before moving into halls of residence.

The number of people on UK furlough falls to 1.9m - down 3m since March.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan