SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 ATO Mods
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-24-10, 03:00 PM   #1
orangehat44
A-ganger

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0
Default Steam and double install

Ive been playing sh4 with the tmo mod now for 2 weeks. I just got into the SH series as am impulse buy after seeing the trailer for SH5. Sadly we know its not as quality as the trailer so I put it on hold and set sail for the pacific. I was initially more interested in fleet boats any way. But while I wait for SH5 to wipe the dirt off I wanted to give uboats a try and go into Op Mon.
I downloaded the game from steam so i was wondering if I could still use that multiple install mod and how do i use it.

Next Ive seen tons of lists of mods to put on with op mon. Im alittle lost, Im not savy enough to understand all the mod scene so I was just looking for a good master list off stuff to download and order to enable it with the mod enabler (JGSME?)

Thanks for the help this community has been great for a new sub simmer. I havnt played a naval sub sim since tom clancys SSN. I play Navy field but cant really count that despite it being a fun game.
orangehat44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-10, 03:40 PM   #2
lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

I'm working on a new "OM/OMEGU Guide for Dummies " because there currently what I would call a number incorrect ideas on how my work should be installed. For the moment just read the install instructions in the OM/OMEGU readme's and nothing else
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-10, 03:59 PM   #3
orangehat44
A-ganger

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0

Awsome thanks. Do you know if that multi sh4 thing can work with the steam download of the game?
orangehat44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-10, 05:37 PM   #4
lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangehat44 View Post
Awsome thanks. Do you know if that multi sh4 thing can work with the steam download of the game?
I honestly don't know
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote