Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-22, 11:56 AM   #7411
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

New Ukrainian ambassador arrived in Germany and immediately asked for more weapons: "I’ll be frank - we need much more". ВIДЕО

On Monday, a new Ukrainian ambassador arrived in Germany - the former special representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for sanctions, Oleksiy Makeev, who replaced Andrii Melnyk in this position.

Makeev published the corresponding video appeal on Twitter, and Censor.NET reports.

"Thank you to the federal government for all the aid and weapons that have been sent to Ukraine so that we can defend ourselves in this barbaric war. I have to be frank. We need more. We need much more. And I will work to ensure that we, Europeans, Ukrainians and Germans, made our Europe safe," the ambassador said. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3374347

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 10-17-22, 12:15 PM   #7412
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Borrell on Russia’s use of Iranian drones: We are gathering evidence and ready to respond

Supporting Ukraine in its fight against brutal Russian aggression remains a key priority for the EU. Currently, member states are gathering evidence of Russia’s use of Iranian-made drones and will be ready to respond.

This was stated today in Luxembourg during the press conference following the results of the Council of Ministers of the EU on Foreign Affairs, the high representative of the EU, Josep Borrell, Censor.NET reports with reference to Ukrinform.

"I want to make it clear that supporting Ukraine in the face of this brutal (Russian) invasion remains our priority, the EU's priority. Putin will lose. He will lose politically and morally. Yet he continues to escalate, including indiscriminate attacks against civilian targets throughout Ukraine, which we saw again this morning," Borrell said.

He noted that the ministers spoke for the first time today with their Ukrainian colleague, who was in the bomb shelter at the time.

"We had the opportunity to exchange views with the Minister of (Foreign Affairs of Ukraine - ed.) Dmytro Kuleba, who communicated with the ministers from the bomb shelter. I think this is the first time when we communicated with the minister who spoke to us from the bomb shelter, at that time as Russia continued to strike Kyiv," said a high-ranking EU representative.

According to him, today the ministers also considered the issue of Russia's possible use of Iranian-made drones to attack Ukraine.

"During the communication with the ministers, Minister Kuleba strongly condemned the use of such weapons. We are closely monitoring the use of these drones. We are collecting evidence of such use, and will be ready to respond using the tools at our disposal," Borrell emphasized.

He recalled the results of the vote during the session of the UN General Assembly last week regarding the condemnation of Russia's illegal annexation of the territories of Ukraine.

"This vote confirmed the international isolation of Russia. But we cannot take it for granted. We need to stick to our course, based on a three-pronged strategy: to support Ukraine, to put pressure on Russia and to overcome the consequences of this war, which affect the whole world," Borrell emphasized.

He reminded that today the EU Council of Ministers decided to allocate another tranche of 500 million euros of financial aid from the intergovernmental European Peace Fund for the purchase of weapons and military equipment for Ukraine. This tranche brought the amount of military aid from the EU to the Armed Forces of Ukraine to 3.1 billion euros, which, according to Borrell, is only the "tip of the iceberg" given the level of support Ukraine receives from EU countries on a bilateral level.

Another practical decision of the EU Council of Ministers was the establishment of the EU Military Assistance Mission EUMAM Ukraine, which is only initially designed to train up to 15,000 Ukrainian soldiers, will be stationed in several EU countries outside of Ukraine, and has a two-year mandate. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3374383

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 10-17-22, 12:41 PM   #7413
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 10-17-22, 03:59 PM   #7414
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

It seems the driver thought the mines would only be triggered if the tracks roll directly over them and touch them...!?
Old 10-17-22, 04:15 PM   #7415
kpv1974
Helmsman

Downloads: 13

I wonder why Russia is still fighting with "white gloves".

She could take as a basis the American doctrine of "peace enforcement" - first demolish all civilian infrastructure, so that a "ground operation" would not even be required - not even to bring its soldiers into enemy territory.

As it was for example in the former Yugoslavia in Europe, or in Iraq.

When the Americans razed to the ground all the cities of these countries

Russians are too scrupulous???
Maybe they are just fools that they do not follow the American doctrines of warfare?
Old 10-17-22, 04:31 PM   #7416
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpv1974 View Post

She could take as a basis the American doctrine of "peace enforcement" - first demolish all civilian infrastructure, so that a "ground operation" would not even be required - not even to bring its soldiers into enemy territory.

Maybe they are just fools that they do not follow the American doctrines of warfare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 10-17-22, 04:36 PM   #7417
kpv1974
Helmsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
I know - when there is nothing to object, then they start sending stupid picture memes.
This shows your level of maturity.
Old 10-17-22, 04:50 PM   #7418
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
I know - when there is nothing to object, then they start sending stupid picture memes.
This shows your level of maturity.

Certainly no worse than the ignorant falsehoods that you just posted right?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online  
Old 10-17-22, 05:04 PM   #7419
kpv1974
Helmsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Certainly no worse than the ignorant falsehoods that you just posted right?
Well well...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BLEF.jpg (99.6 KB, 8 views)
Old 10-17-22, 05:12 PM   #7420
kpv1974
Helmsman

I know why you are so dumb.
Because rockets don't reach you yet.

But I live in Russia (very close to the Ukrainian border), and I have already felt the missile strikes.

My God, so that Putin does not care about you. About your well being.

My friend, you do not agree with the Americans' assertion that bomb strikes "bring peace".

If you do not agree with this, then you are a typical brainless person.
Old 10-17-22, 05:18 PM   #7421
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Well well...

C'mon now you're not seriously trying to compare limited UN sponsored action with Russian mass murder and large scale ethnic cleansing?

As I recall the only mass murders that happened in Yugoslavia were committed by Russian ally Serbia. Just a chip off the old evil block I guess.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online  
Old 10-17-22, 05:18 PM   #7422
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:

It’s occurred to me that Russia was never as militarily powerful or capable as we were lead to believe, it’s 4th rate at best. I’m pretty sure Putin was duped by his own intel into thinking he was going to be welcomed as a liberator. But instead Ukraine shot back, which is something Putin didn’t appear to be prepared for.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 10-17-22 at 05:40 PM.
Old 10-17-22, 05:19 PM   #7423
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:

But I live in Russia (very close to the Ukrainian border), and I have already felt the missile strikes.

My God, so that Putin does not care about you. About your well being.
Have some question

Did the Ukrainian bomb you before you President Putin gave the order to invade Ukraine ?

Is Ukrainian forces attacking civilian targets in Russia near the border to Ukraine or are they targeting military and/or industriel targets ?

Is these kamikaze drone attacks we have seen in the lastest couple of days is that Ukrainian/West propaganda-Made by CGI ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 10-17-22, 05:21 PM   #7424
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Funny, thats exactly what came to my mind when I read your surreal comments.

Go sit and write love letters to the great Russian Führer, but stop bother trying to amuse us here, nature has not gifted you with wits or fun. That you believe this Kremlin inhumane drivel and hate-dripping propaganda, is evidence for that. Take a bloodbath, kill some babies and their mums or shoot somebody's dog for fun. It might relax you.
Old 10-17-22, 05:26 PM   #7425
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360

Quote:
Russians are scrupulous ? Lets see, they run from a fight which makes them cowards in my book.

Russians attack peaceful civilian population centers which again makes them cowards and engaging in war crimes, genocide and terrorism.

Your military leaders couldn't lead a blind horse to water. The only thing Russia is capable of doing is attacking defenseless women and children while running from the Ukrainian soldiers.

Maybe you will get lucky and you will be in the path of the advancing Ukrainian military forces so you can show us how you can fight. More than likely, you will follow that great Russian tradition of running like the cowards and curs that Russians are.

Do you even realize what a joke and laughing stock you and your Russia are ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Funny, thats exactly what came to my mind when I read your surreal comments.

Go sit and write love letters to the great Russian Führer, but stop bother trying to amuse us here, nature has not gifted you with wits or fun. That you believe this Kremlin inhumane drivel and hate-dripping propaganda, is evidence for that. Take a bloodbath, kill some babies and their mums or shoot somebody's dog for fun. It might relax you.

Couldn't say it any better.

Last edited by Commander Wallace; 10-17-22 at 11:14 PM.
Closed Thread