SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-13-21, 01:31 PM   #7516
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-21, 01:35 PM   #7517
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-21, 01:36 PM   #7518
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 246
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Corona versus Influenza.
During a time frame of 16 month around 128,431 British citizens has died either from of with Corona. Wonder how many have died from or with Influenza during a time frame of 16 month

Markus
We have no idea. Because we don't know if people *actually* died from COVID and from nothing else. Or even if they truly had been sickened by it.

How many people reported to have died from it died with it but actually from something else (lung cancer, car crash, etc.?). Anyone who *had* COVID, recovered, and then died within 28 days was reported in the UK as a COVID case. Similar reporting in the US, but I think 30 days.

How many people were reported as having COVID because of ridiculously high Cycle Times where there was no virus, just RNA debris?

The other piece to this is, in prior years, no health authority has ever tested every suspected flu patient similarly. They've relied upon a combination of testing and statistical modeling to estimate cases and deaths. "Old/feeble/immunocompromised person likely caught flu/RSV/rhinovirus/ 'non-scary older strain of coronavirus'/adenovirus; developed secondary bacterial pneumonia or acute respiratory distress; died" doesn't command headlines in the media.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-21, 04:18 PM   #7519
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Dr. Jane Orient:

Executive Director of Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

Thousands of healthy people are dying unexpectedly, but our public health agencies are assuring us that their death was not caused by the COVID jab. The toll of post-vaccine deaths has reached nearly 7,000, according to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). It’s the best system we’ve got, even though it misses 90 percent or more of the actual events. But I have seen a report of just one autopsy. This patient had had one dose of the Pfizer shot and died four weeks later. Although there were no characteristic features of COVID-19, almost all tissues tested positive on PCR for SARS-CoV-2.

If someone you love dies unexpectedly, call the medical examiner, and demand a forensic autopsy.

We Need To Know The Cause Of Death by Jane M. Orient, M.D. In this age of supposed scientific medicine and a pandemic, we are relying on death certificates for statistics on the cause of death, even though they are known to be extremely unreliable. Thousands of healthy people are dying unexpectedly, but our public health agencies are assuring us that their death was not caused by the COVID jab. The toll of post-vaccine deaths has reached nearly 7,000, according to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). It’s the best system we’ve got, even though it misses 90 percent or more of the actual events. But I have seen a report of just one autopsy. This patient had had one dose of the Pfizer shot and died four weeks later. Although there were no characteristic features of COVID-19, almost all tissues tested positive on PCR for SARS-CoV-2. A 45-year-old mother just died of heart issues and brain swelling, shortly after getting the COVID shot required before she could begin her job at Johns Hopkins University. There will be tears and flowers, but probably no autopsy—and no pause in the shots demanded for mothers and potential mothers if they want to work at JHU. My internal medicine training was in the dark ages before CT and MRI, but we were still supposed to make an accurate diagnosis. A patient who died without a medical history was an “ME case.” We had to call the medical examiner, who would decide whether an autopsy was indicated. Anything potentially related to the death, such as pill bottles, was evidence. If an injection had been given, the vial would be recovered if possible. With vaccines, one is supposed to record the lot number, so it would be possible to check a sample for contaminants.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-21, 04:38 PM   #7520
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

7000 is a high number among those who have been vaccinated,
How many million Americans have been vaccinated ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-21, 04:50 PM   #7521
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Quote:
7000 is a high number among those who have been vaccinated,
How many million Americans have been vaccinated ?

Markus
It varies by state.

The point here is the same point as for covid statistics: None of the numbers are accurate. The difference is that following the scientific method will result in the covid death numbers dropping from official numbers while the vaccine death numbers will increase.

Entries in VAERS is incumbent upon someone making the entry. A guy who takes the shot and dies later on at home - cause of death = stroke or blood clot or whatever, but won't be attributable to the vaccine unless the doctor so notes it.

Covid deaths are reported even if the cause of death isn't covid, if it happened within 28 days or so (depending upon state or country reporting thresholds). Causes of death like car crashes, gunshot wounds, etc. were listed as covid. George Floyd's death would have been listed as covid if it wasn't so publicized.

In the US, hospitals got federal money for every case listed as covid, even if it was really garden-variety old-age pneumonia or RSV...
Old 07-13-21, 04:55 PM   #7522
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
It varies by state.

The point here is the same point as for covid statistics: None of the numbers are accurate. The difference is that following the scientific method will result in the covid death numbers dropping from official numbers while the vaccine death numbers will increase.

Entries in VAERS is incumbent upon someone making the entry. A guy who takes the shot and dies later on at home - cause of death = stroke or blood clot or whatever, but won't be attributable to the vaccine unless the doctor so notes it.

Covid deaths are reported even if the cause of death isn't covid, if it happened within 28 days or so (depending upon state or country reporting thresholds). Causes of death like car crashes, gunshot wounds, etc. were listed as covid. George Floyd's death would have been listed as covid if it wasn't so publicized.

In the US, hospitals got federal money for every case listed as covid, even if it was really garden-variety old-age pneumonia or RSV...
I self reported on VAERS to document my adverse reaction to the first jab. The thought of getting a second jab scares the hell out of me, I will not be getting another.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-13-21 at 05:04 PM.
Old 07-13-21, 05:02 PM   #7523
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
It varies by state.

If you look at the number 7000 in itself it looks like much, but if you divide it with the number of vaccinated you would get something like 0.00...1 % risc of dying from vaccine.

As Stalin said it 1 life is a tragedy one thousand is statistic.(maybe not exactly in the way I wrote it)

Markus

Old 07-13-21, 05:14 PM   #7524
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Quote:
If you look at the number 7000 in itself it looks like much, but if you divide it with the number of vaccinated you would get something like 0.00...1 % risc of dying from vaccine.

As Stalin said it 1 life is a tragedy one thousand is statistic.(maybe not exactly in the way I wrote it)

Markus
7,000 is a relatively small number. The argument by that author is that 7,000 is severely underreported and it is actually 50,000 to 70,000.

I've also seen someone assert that covid was phase 1 of a huge gain of function experiment and vaccines are phase 2 because both methods introduce spike proteins into the human body. I don't know what to believe about that assertion, but nowadays, nothing should be taken at face value or discounted out of hand.
Old 07-13-21, 05:25 PM   #7525
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
7,000 is a relatively small number. The argument by that author is that 7,000 is severely underreported and it is actually 50,000 to 70,000.

I've also seen someone assert that covid was phase 1 of a huge gain of function experiment and vaccines are phase 2 because both methods introduce spike proteins into the human body. I don't know what to believe about that assertion, but nowadays, nothing should be taken at face value or discounted out of hand.
50-70.000

If the number is so high, why are they keeping on vaccinating people ??

Markus

Old 07-13-21, 07:32 PM   #7526
d@rk51d3
Sea Lord

Downloads: 193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I self reported on VAERS to document my adverse reaction to the first jab. The thought of getting a second jab scares the hell out of me, I will not be getting another.
If you listen to the WHO, you don't need the second dose.

Saw them yesterday claim that a single dose is all you need, and there's no evidence to say otherwise. Don't listen to the maufacturers, just give us your second doses so we can give them to someone else.
d@rk51d3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-21, 07:47 PM   #7527
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dr. Jane Orient:

Executive Director of Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

Thousands of healthy people are dying unexpectedly, but our public health agencies are assuring us that their death was not caused by the COVID jab. The toll of post-vaccine deaths has reached nearly 7,000, according to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). It’s the best system we’ve got, even though it misses 90 percent or more of the actual events. But I have seen a report of just one autopsy. This patient had had one dose of the Pfizer shot and died four weeks later. Although there were no characteristic features of COVID-19, almost all tissues tested positive on PCR for SARS-CoV-2.

If someone you love dies unexpectedly, call the medical examiner, and demand a forensic autopsy.

We Need To Know The Cause Of Death by Jane M. Orient, M.D. In this age of supposed scientific medicine and a pandemic, we are relying on death certificates for statistics on the cause of death, even though they are known to be extremely unreliable. Thousands of healthy people are dying unexpectedly, but our public health agencies are assuring us that their death was not caused by the COVID jab. The toll of post-vaccine deaths has reached nearly 7,000, according to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). It’s the best system we’ve got, even though it misses 90 percent or more of the actual events. But I have seen a report of just one autopsy. This patient had had one dose of the Pfizer shot and died four weeks later. Although there were no characteristic features of COVID-19, almost all tissues tested positive on PCR for SARS-CoV-2. A 45-year-old mother just died of heart issues and brain swelling, shortly after getting the COVID shot required before she could begin her job at Johns Hopkins University. There will be tears and flowers, but probably no autopsy—and no pause in the shots demanded for mothers and potential mothers if they want to work at JHU. My internal medicine training was in the dark ages before CT and MRI, but we were still supposed to make an accurate diagnosis. A patient who died without a medical history was an “ME case.” We had to call the medical examiner, who would decide whether an autopsy was indicated. Anything potentially related to the death, such as pill bottles, was evidence. If an injection had been given, the vial would be recovered if possible. With vaccines, one is supposed to record the lot number, so it would be possible to check a sample for contaminants.
Nice joke organization you are referencing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associ...s_and_Surgeons

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-21, 07:59 PM   #7528
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
You're seriously quoting Wikipedia as an authoritative source? Daily Mail or National Enquirer are more trustworthy...
Old 07-13-21, 08:03 PM   #7529
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
You're seriously quoting Wikipedia as an authoritative source? Daily Mail or National Enquirer are more trustworthy...
You seriously believe anything a shill organization like AAPS puts out?

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-21, 08:04 PM   #7530
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
What part of the article I pasted did you think was funny? Here’s what I got of it, a doctor or group of doctors say VAERS indicate nearly 7,000 deaths have occurred after vaccination. That it’s not a reliable source of accurate information but it’s the best we got. Then they go on to recommend if you know someone who has died after a jab conduct an autopsy to find out why.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan